Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] [CLOSED] Scrying Challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@hawchoo - I would love to be added to the pinglist!
@hawchoo - I would love to be added to the pinglist!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@hawchoo Please put me on the theme pinglist!
@hawchoo Please put me on the theme pinglist!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@hawchoo Howdy! May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you! c:
@hawchoo Howdy! May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thank you! c:
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@hawchoo

Could I be added to the pinglist for when this opens, please?
@hawchoo

Could I be added to the pinglist for when this opens, please?
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @SkyJumper @catgame21234 @@bowserslave @ixris @Rosie1450 You have all been added to the pinglist.

@deztora No dumb questions. You have the right idea. You use the Predict Morphology option to create a dragon that best matches each theme. Small spoiler... there will be one day where you can enter a dragon you already own - partly so it can be wearing apparel. But that's the only hint you get. :-) Do you want to be on the pinglist to be alerted to each round next week?
@Ellapinky @sinstarinablak @SkyJumper @catgame21234 @@bowserslave @ixris @Rosie1450 You have all been added to the pinglist.

@deztora No dumb questions. You have the right idea. You use the Predict Morphology option to create a dragon that best matches each theme. Small spoiler... there will be one day where you can enter a dragon you already own - partly so it can be wearing apparel. But that's the only hint you get. :-) Do you want to be on the pinglist to be alerted to each round next week?
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@heartcrusher1 @PKRS @Watercolour @Krycelli All added to the pinglist. Thank you!
@heartcrusher1 @PKRS @Watercolour @Krycelli All added to the pinglist. Thank you!
Sure then! I love scrying dragons. If it was gonna involve apparel, I was gonna skip it, since I'm terrible at making apparel look good and stuff. ^^
Sure then! I love scrying dragons. If it was gonna involve apparel, I was gonna skip it, since I'm terrible at making apparel look good and stuff. ^^
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@deztora You got it! Thanks!
@deztora You got it! Thanks!
@hawchoo I'd like that daily ping if it's? ok :>
@hawchoo I'd like that daily ping if it's? ok :>
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them