Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] [CLOSED] Scrying Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85
@hawchoo Add me to the pinglist please! (I can delete this post if you would like)
@hawchoo Add me to the pinglist please! (I can delete this post if you would like)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333 You got it! No need to delete. I am open and ready for ping list adding business. The event won't run until the week of GG... we just decided as a flight to try to have everything up EARLY. And some events will start running early so fun can be had for longer. Be sure to check out the Event Hub.
@DragonWarrior333 You got it! No need to delete. I am open and ready for ping list adding business. The event won't run until the week of GG... we just decided as a flight to try to have everything up EARLY. And some events will start running early so fun can be had for longer. Be sure to check out the Event Hub.
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@hawchoo I have! :3 Thanks! (Sorry if you don't like RP, I just had to write this...) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31101700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311018/31101700_350.png[/img] [/url] A pink nocturne burst towards the class, her toad familiar struggling to keep up. She seemed like she was about to burst with excitement, but made a visable effort to calm herself as she approached the professor. "Sorry about that!" She says, looking back to see that she has knocked the hat off the head of an annoyed looking spiral. Turning back to the professer, she says, "Hello! I'm Puramu from house Monera. I'mm so glad I got to meet you before the class starts! Would you mind sending me a letter (ping) when the event starts? I would hate to miss it. You see..." Here her attempt to keep her excitement under control fails completely, and you have trouble keeping up as she speaks faster than seems possible. "This is my job in the clan, as Scry keeper and creator. My visions usually come in dreams, but I'm hoping this class can help me harness that power while I'm awake. Is it true that Belzaar (the imp from the scrying workshop) used to be a student in this class? (The house info says he is a graduate of Monera, and I'd assume he excel in this class) He's my idol you know! One day I'll be just as good at him..." she breaks off as a voice calls her name. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27805145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278052/27805145_350.png[/img] [/url] "Puramu, stop running off! She turns to you, saying, "I'm so sorry. Usually she is pretty mature, but this event has turned her into a little kid again, or at least it feels like it. That message idea of hers is pretty smart though, actually." She begins to walk away, and Puramu reluctantly follows.
@hawchoo I have! :3 Thanks!
(Sorry if you don't like RP, I just had to write this...)

31101700_350.png

A pink nocturne burst towards the class, her toad familiar struggling to keep up. She seemed like she was about to burst with excitement, but made a visable effort to calm herself as she approached the professor. "Sorry about that!" She says, looking back to see that she has knocked the hat off the head of an annoyed looking spiral. Turning back to the professer, she says, "Hello! I'm Puramu from house Monera. I'mm so glad I got to meet you before the class starts! Would you mind sending me a letter (ping) when the event starts? I would hate to miss it. You see..." Here her attempt to keep her excitement under control fails completely, and you have trouble keeping up as she speaks faster than seems possible. "This is my job in the clan, as Scry keeper and creator. My visions usually come in dreams, but I'm hoping this class can help me harness that power while I'm awake. Is it true that Belzaar (the imp from the scrying workshop) used to be a student in this class? (The house info says he is a graduate of Monera, and I'd assume he excel in this class) He's my idol you know! One day I'll be just as good at him..." she breaks off as a voice calls her name.

27805145_350.png

"Puramu, stop running off! She turns to you, saying, "I'm so sorry. Usually she is pretty mature, but this event has turned her into a little kid again, or at least it feels like it. That message idea of hers is pretty smart though, actually." She begins to walk away, and Puramu reluctantly follows.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Ooh, this sounds interesting! May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
Ooh, this sounds interesting! May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@hawchoo, if you could add me to the pinglist that would be awesome (so I can remember that I am both judging and participating... ha). Thank you!!
@hawchoo, if you could add me to the pinglist that would be awesome (so I can remember that I am both judging and participating... ha). Thank you!!
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek and @Quinineer Added. Thanks!
@Wintercreek and @Quinineer Added. Thanks!
@hawchoo

Could I please be added to the pinglist too?
@hawchoo

Could I please be added to the pinglist too?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax Certainly!
@Birdsofwax Certainly!
@hawchoo

May I also be added to the ping-list?

This seems like a very fun and creative idea!
@hawchoo

May I also be added to the ping-list?

This seems like a very fun and creative idea!
@SoaringLynx Thanks! I love the Scrying challenges... and have run this event for IF events before. I'm excited to bring it to all flights for our Festival.
@SoaringLynx Thanks! I love the Scrying challenges... and have run this event for IF events before. I'm excited to bring it to all flights for our Festival.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85