Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Closed] Beastclan Studies (Trivia!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@glitterdusted will the questions be based off myths about the beasts, or will they be based of their tooltips?
@glitterdusted will the questions be based off myths about the beasts, or will they be based of their tooltips?
faxrqz.jpg
@glitterdusted Could I be put on both pinglists, please?
@glitterdusted Could I be put on both pinglists, please?
qesQFkT.gif
@glitterdusted Both pinglist, please!
@glitterdusted Please place me on both ping lists! :}
@glitterdusted Please place me on both ping lists! :}
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@oldjammerj Nature Flight loves conservation! Because of this, the trivia will be pulled from real-world animals and real-life places similar to those seen in the Coliseum, separated into three categories: land conservation (Clans of Land), water conservation (Clans of Water), and invasive species (Beastclan Battles). The fourth day is a nod to Greenskeeper's theme this year and will be Harry-Potter based.

If you'd like to check out last year's trivia thread to get a feel for how it goes, it's here.

If you look at the prize packs and the posts for each day, you can see which topics will go up when.

@Lenox @IronPen @M00nKnight You have been placed on both pinglists!

@LucarioLand @Sidegrinder You have been placed on the new questions pinglist!

@wetdog15 I put you on the new questions pinglist. If you'd like to be put on the winner's pinglist as well, just let me know. :D
@oldjammerj Nature Flight loves conservation! Because of this, the trivia will be pulled from real-world animals and real-life places similar to those seen in the Coliseum, separated into three categories: land conservation (Clans of Land), water conservation (Clans of Water), and invasive species (Beastclan Battles). The fourth day is a nod to Greenskeeper's theme this year and will be Harry-Potter based.

If you'd like to check out last year's trivia thread to get a feel for how it goes, it's here.

If you look at the prize packs and the posts for each day, you can see which topics will go up when.

@Lenox @IronPen @M00nKnight You have been placed on both pinglists!

@LucarioLand @Sidegrinder You have been placed on the new questions pinglist!

@wetdog15 I put you on the new questions pinglist. If you'd like to be put on the winner's pinglist as well, just let me know. :D
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@glitterdusted both pinglists please! can't wait to get started!
@glitterdusted both pinglists please! can't wait to get started!
@glitterdusted
Add me to both pinglists, please! ^^
@glitterdusted
Add me to both pinglists, please! ^^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@glitterdusted Could I be added to both pinglists? This looks like a lot of fun!
@glitterdusted Could I be added to both pinglists? This looks like a lot of fun!
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@glitterdusted oh can I be on the ping list for questions please?
@glitterdusted oh can I be on the ping list for questions please?
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23