Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Closed] Beastclan Studies (Trivia!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@glitterdusted

Are You Sirius?
Why Don't You Just Nip Them Back Into Their Cages
Taking Umbridge
Potions Class
Can We Panic Now?

(just saying, prize pack's names are on point, this whole event was prepared with huge attention to detail)
@glitterdusted

Are You Sirius?
Why Don't You Just Nip Them Back Into Their Cages
Taking Umbridge
Potions Class
Can We Panic Now?

(just saying, prize pack's names are on point, this whole event was prepared with huge attention to detail)
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@NicoleEirin Oh wow, thank you so much for saying so! I was super proud of my pack names, especially for HP day. I can't take credit for "Are You Sirius," but the rest I will.

(Also, I nearly made "Taking Umbridge" a pack full of centaurs, but I stopped myself because everyone needs Nekomata.)

Okay, everyone, we're nearly at the end here! Prize packs for Days One, Two, and Three are sent out! I'm just waiting to hear back from a few people for Day Four:

You've still got some time to reply, but I'm pinging again just in case my first ones got lost, or there were typos, etc. I know inboxes can be a mess after a festival.

@NicoleEirin Oh wow, thank you so much for saying so! I was super proud of my pack names, especially for HP day. I can't take credit for "Are You Sirius," but the rest I will.

(Also, I nearly made "Taking Umbridge" a pack full of centaurs, but I stopped myself because everyone needs Nekomata.)

Okay, everyone, we're nearly at the end here! Prize packs for Days One, Two, and Three are sent out! I'm just waiting to hear back from a few people for Day Four:

You've still got some time to reply, but I'm pinging again just in case my first ones got lost, or there were typos, etc. I know inboxes can be a mess after a festival.

WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@glitterdusted

Eep! I'm sorry for the delay. My prize picks are:

1.) Can We Panic Now?
2.) Potions Class
3.) Why Don't You Just Nip Them Back Into Their Cages
4.) Taking Umbridge
@glitterdusted

Eep! I'm sorry for the delay. My prize picks are:

1.) Can We Panic Now?
2.) Potions Class
3.) Why Don't You Just Nip Them Back Into Their Cages
4.) Taking Umbridge
@glitterdusted Eh? I thought I did day four? I suck at Harry Potter Trivia anyway though, as I have only seen up through movie 3 (I think...maybe it was 4...I forget.) and I haven't read the books (yet). XD;

Edit: Ohhhh...you're saying I WON something for day four? Well then...that was unexpected, lemmee see... (will edit this again in a moment)

Edit 2:

1. Why Don't You Just Nip Them Back Into Their Cages
@glitterdusted Eh? I thought I did day four? I suck at Harry Potter Trivia anyway though, as I have only seen up through movie 3 (I think...maybe it was 4...I forget.) and I haven't read the books (yet). XD;

Edit: Ohhhh...you're saying I WON something for day four? Well then...that was unexpected, lemmee see... (will edit this again in a moment)

Edit 2:

1. Why Don't You Just Nip Them Back Into Their Cages
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Hahaha, guys, I am a fool. There are SEVEN prizes for Day Four! I even made a BIG NOTE to remember that while I was drawing and everything.

So! @unicornssparkle, you get to choose between Potions Class and Taking Umbridge, and then I will send the remaining pack to the first runner-up!

@anika, @VioletWhirlwind No problem! I've got your pack choices logged and prizes will be along tomorrow, most likely.
Hahaha, guys, I am a fool. There are SEVEN prizes for Day Four! I even made a BIG NOTE to remember that while I was drawing and everything.

So! @unicornssparkle, you get to choose between Potions Class and Taking Umbridge, and then I will send the remaining pack to the first runner-up!

@anika, @VioletWhirlwind No problem! I've got your pack choices logged and prizes will be along tomorrow, most likely.
WHMtZEo.gif
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@glitterdusted for potions class would you just choose two things for sixteen hours or overnight? ( not really sure I understand that one)
@glitterdusted for potions class would you just choose two things for sixteen hours or overnight? ( not really sure I understand that one)
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
@unicornssparkle So the person who donated the brewing says that it is sixteen hours of mat breakdown/short brews like reductions, bottles, etc, and then two overnight brews for the longer items like genes.
@unicornssparkle So the person who donated the brewing says that it is sixteen hours of mat breakdown/short brews like reductions, bottles, etc, and then two overnight brews for the longer items like genes.
WHMtZEo.gif
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@glitterdusted I guess I'll take potions.
@glitterdusted I guess I'll take potions.
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
@unicornssparkle Got it!

I'm about to head to bed but I'll send prizes out tomorrow morning, everyone!

As well as announce HP day's SUPER SEKRET STEALTH WINNER~
@unicornssparkle Got it!

I'm about to head to bed but I'll send prizes out tomorrow morning, everyone!

As well as announce HP day's SUPER SEKRET STEALTH WINNER~
WHMtZEo.gif
FR time +0 | Insomniac
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23