Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Familiar Hunt
1 2 3 4
@thetiniestnerd Hey hey! You might want to check out the Familiar Trading Hub! It's a thread I started for trading coli familiars you have extras of, for ones you don't have yet.
@thetiniestnerd Hey hey! You might want to check out the Familiar Trading Hub! It's a thread I started for trading coli familiars you have extras of, for ones you don't have yet.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC

Thanks I'll give it a look when I get the chance!
@WolfprintsSC

♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
@WolfprintsSC

@WolfprintsSC

♥♥♥
♥♥♥
I've slowed down the last week or so on the hunt, partially due to the Overwatch event, and partially because I started work today and I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule and such so I'm not exhausted at work. I am still pursuing a full bestiary, as much as I can. I'm trying to get all the sprites right now; I've gotten five, and I'm working on commissions for dupes. I should have at least one Nature dupe soon, so if anyone wants to trade Fire/Light/Lightning/Plague/Arcane/Wind sprite for Nature, or knows someone who might, message me! Anyways, I'm still grinding the Training Fields for now. Here I go...
I've slowed down the last week or so on the hunt, partially due to the Overwatch event, and partially because I started work today and I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule and such so I'm not exhausted at work. I am still pursuing a full bestiary, as much as I can. I'm trying to get all the sprites right now; I've gotten five, and I'm working on commissions for dupes. I should have at least one Nature dupe soon, so if anyone wants to trade Fire/Light/Lightning/Plague/Arcane/Wind sprite for Nature, or knows someone who might, message me! Anyways, I'm still grinding the Training Fields for now. Here I go...
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
I've hit 300 familiars in my bestiary! Yay! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see that number hit 400, and then 500. I'm still going slower than I was for a bit there, what with work, but I'm still trying. I've just put off the coli grind that was specific to familiars more than anything.
I've hit 300 familiars in my bestiary! Yay! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see that number hit 400, and then 500. I'm still going slower than I was for a bit there, what with work, but I'm still trying. I've just put off the coli grind that was specific to familiars more than anything.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Oh I dreaded the Coli grind, it's why my best 3 dragons are level 11, and I've been playing this since the second month it was open. Down to 2 I can get with either much much Coli grinding, or sheer luck, or making some nice nice sales on AH. Just need me a Frost Delver and a Goldenbeast. The other 6 I will never own sadly.

As I just said in the mail you sent me, if I like your writing, and our genre's match, then maybe we can do a deal. Also I tend to have a few copies of a lot of the familiars, and I'm always willing to do trades and such :)
Oh I dreaded the Coli grind, it's why my best 3 dragons are level 11, and I've been playing this since the second month it was open. Down to 2 I can get with either much much Coli grinding, or sheer luck, or making some nice nice sales on AH. Just need me a Frost Delver and a Goldenbeast. The other 6 I will never own sadly.

As I just said in the mail you sent me, if I like your writing, and our genre's match, then maybe we can do a deal. Also I tend to have a few copies of a lot of the familiars, and I'm always willing to do trades and such :)
@Warrlokk

I'll check your message ASAP! And I feel your pain with the coli. I've got a level 25 team and it still takes ages.
@Warrlokk

I'll check your message ASAP! And I feel your pain with the coli. I've got a level 25 team and it still takes ages.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
The streak has been broken! I got a Greybeak Reaper while levelling exalt fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins. 301 familiars and counting. Also, if anyone has any of the retired Kickstarter familiars or a Boolean and is willing to do a commission/payment plan, hit me up!
The streak has been broken! I got a Greybeak Reaper while levelling exalt fodder in the Ghostlight Ruins. 301 familiars and counting. Also, if anyone has any of the retired Kickstarter familiars or a Boolean and is willing to do a commission/payment plan, hit me up!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
It's been a slow few weeks, what with work and prepping for Camp NaNo. But I have gotten a few new familiars from the Coli and chests, and I have commissions set up for the rest of the sprites (!!!!), as well as a payment plan for an Akirbeak, and one for a Speedy. All in all, things are going well, if a bit slow. I've almost cleared the training fields, save two familiars. The Primrose Mith and Silky Webwing, namely. Then it'll be on to a new venue.
It's been a slow few weeks, what with work and prepping for Camp NaNo. But I have gotten a few new familiars from the Coli and chests, and I have commissions set up for the rest of the sprites (!!!!), as well as a payment plan for an Akirbeak, and one for a Speedy. All in all, things are going well, if a bit slow. I've almost cleared the training fields, save two familiars. The Primrose Mith and Silky Webwing, namely. Then it'll be on to a new venue.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
One familiar left in the Training Fields! Wish me luck OTL
One familiar left in the Training Fields! Wish me luck OTL
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
1 2 3 4