Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] The Sphinx's Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@DarknessReborn Add me to the pinglist please :D (Also another Hamilton fan!!!)
@DarknessReborn Add me to the pinglist please :D (Also another Hamilton fan!!!)
@DarknessReborn - Pinglist, please!
@DarknessReborn - Pinglist, please!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Oooh nice!
@DarknessReborn

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
Oooh nice!
@DarknessReborn

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@DarknessReborn
To the pinglist please?
@DarknessReborn
To the pinglist please?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@DarknessReborn
Add me to the pinglist please ^_^
@DarknessReborn
Add me to the pinglist please ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@1127Herobrine @DragonWarrior333 @Tues @Rocwylde @80MinToMidnight @Brambleclaw4 @Quinineer @sgkat @ixris @Leopardmask @Sap88 @soulykins @briteoctopus @Fabro @deztora @Falconair @bellzan @RandomShmoe @Wintercreek @LucarioLand @heartcrusher1 @Goanna @Melova @Violetah @Rulanir @clarax @catgame21234 @Watercolour @felistopaz @EclipseMirror

Ack! You've all been added!

New riddles have been posted on the front page, and the answers to the previous riddles have as well.

The winners of the items are as follows:

Riddle 1: Violetah, winning a Vipera Gene
Riddle 2: sgkat, winning a bunch of Scroll Cases
Riddle 3: briteoctopus, winning a Ghost Flame Cloak
@1127Herobrine @DragonWarrior333 @Tues @Rocwylde @80MinToMidnight @Brambleclaw4 @Quinineer @sgkat @ixris @Leopardmask @Sap88 @soulykins @briteoctopus @Fabro @deztora @Falconair @bellzan @RandomShmoe @Wintercreek @LucarioLand @heartcrusher1 @Goanna @Melova @Violetah @Rulanir @clarax @catgame21234 @Watercolour @felistopaz @EclipseMirror

Ack! You've all been added!

New riddles have been posted on the front page, and the answers to the previous riddles have as well.

The winners of the items are as follows:

Riddle 1: Violetah, winning a Vipera Gene
Riddle 2: sgkat, winning a bunch of Scroll Cases
Riddle 3: briteoctopus, winning a Ghost Flame Cloak
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@DarknessReborn
Add me to the pinglist, please! :D
@DarknessReborn
Add me to the pinglist, please! :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@DarknessReborn

Ah, sorry if asking within my PM was inconvenient, but could you add me to the pinglist? Also, how often is this updating? (It seems like this is the second event I've encountered this festival to update multiple times a day and it's caught me off guard. 0.o)
Could you tell me where you've heard the phrase "fall pack"? I've never heard it before.
@DarknessReborn

Ah, sorry if asking within my PM was inconvenient, but could you add me to the pinglist? Also, how often is this updating? (It seems like this is the second event I've encountered this festival to update multiple times a day and it's caught me off guard. 0.o)
Could you tell me where you've heard the phrase "fall pack"? I've never heard it before.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
So cool!!!

Also, LOL and that is true, @Stanzascale .
So cool!!!

Also, LOL and that is true, @Stanzascale .
~Samrya Gamgee~
Books! Books! Books! Yes, they are a whole different world.
"All that is gold does not glitter/Not all who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost." Aragorn's Song
"You cannot pass!"~Gandalf the Grey
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."~Harry Potter
@Samrya

I admit I also find "to make start" (as opposed to "to make a start" or "to make (something) start") kinda odd.

I think the rules say we're supposed to PM the answers as opposed to posting them in the thread? ^^;
@Samrya

I admit I also find "to make start" (as opposed to "to make a start" or "to make (something) start") kinda odd.

I think the rules say we're supposed to PM the answers as opposed to posting them in the thread? ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13