Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Hunting With Nifflers RL hunt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Add me to both ping lists, please!!! Aaaaa. I'm so excited
Add me to both ping lists, please!!! Aaaaa. I'm so excited
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@ryttu3k - This looks like so much fun! Can you add me to both pinglists, please? :3
@ryttu3k - This looks like so much fun! Can you add me to both pinglists, please? :3
Can I be added to both pinglists, please?
Can I be added to both pinglists, please?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@ryttu3k
I'd like to get a ping when the event starts please. c:
@ryttu3k
I'd like to get a ping when the event starts please. c:
25411.png
@ryttu3k Sounds cool! Can I be pinged when it starts?
@ryttu3k Sounds cool! Can I be pinged when it starts?
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
Please ping me for the start of this!
Please ping me for the start of this!
uDNAbBS.png
All up to date as of this post! Unless otherwise specified, I've just added people to the event start list, although if you decide later you also want to be pinged for daily bump prompts, let me know and I'll add you in!

@andreaissy, no problem :)

@oldjammerj, oh, hmm. I did want people to take photos specifically for this event - if you'd just be using it as a way to archive your images and you'll just be posting your images there instead of Imgur, should be fine, but I'm afraid any photos taken before the event start wouldn't count.
All up to date as of this post! Unless otherwise specified, I've just added people to the event start list, although if you decide later you also want to be pinged for daily bump prompts, let me know and I'll add you in!

@andreaissy, no problem :)

@oldjammerj, oh, hmm. I did want people to take photos specifically for this event - if you'd just be using it as a way to archive your images and you'll just be posting your images there instead of Imgur, should be fine, but I'm afraid any photos taken before the event start wouldn't count.
DSEHBxF.png
@ryttu3k

Please add me to your event start pinglist, thanks!
@ryttu3k

Please add me to your event start pinglist, thanks!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@ryttu3k
Both pinglist please!
@ryttu3k
Both pinglist please!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@ryttu3k

could i be added to both pinglists please ? :0
@ryttu3k

could i be added to both pinglists please ? :0
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104