Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Sorcha's Wand Contest: JUDGING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Leika need to pull out the wood burner, resin and all that sweet sweet glitter!
@Leika need to pull out the wood burner, resin and all that sweet sweet glitter!
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Leika, just don't do what I keep doing and... ok, so my hair flops into the wood burner sometimes because I'm dumb. I don't even have long hair. xD but yeah, don't do that! :P It smells like horrible burning death and it's terrible.
@Leika, just don't do what I keep doing and... ok, so my hair flops into the wood burner sometimes because I'm dumb. I don't even have long hair. xD but yeah, don't do that! :P It smells like horrible burning death and it's terrible.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina lol I had that happen to me once and since then I always tie my hair back. Just be sure to clean the pen off really good. Hair can build up a reside on your wood burner and it wont heat right.
@Xarina lol I had that happen to me once and since then I always tie my hair back. Just be sure to clean the pen off really good. Hair can build up a reside on your wood burner and it wont heat right.
@EbonyBadger do we need to have a tag in the picture with the wand with our username and number on it? Most craft or cooking contest tend to have wasn't sure with this one.
@EbonyBadger do we need to have a tag in the picture with the wand with our username and number on it? Most craft or cooking contest tend to have wasn't sure with this one.
@Leika -
Nah, it's too late with the other entries anyways. I can always search google by image to see if it has been posted elsewhere if I am unsure- but I really can't imagine someone here cheating, so it's fine. :)
@Leika -
Nah, it's too late with the other entries anyways. I can always search google by image to see if it has been posted elsewhere if I am unsure- but I really can't imagine someone here cheating, so it's fine. :)
@Korangar

Pinging myself for reference :3
@Korangar

Pinging myself for reference :3
*pinging self* @VioletWhirlwind I'm just here to watch, don't mind me...
*pinging self* @VioletWhirlwind I'm just here to watch, don't mind me...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[quote=Wand Contest Entry] [i]@Ebonybadger[/i] [b]Username:[/b] Syceris [b]Category:[/b] Crafted [b]Photo:[/b] https://i.imgur.com/VsyzPFV.jpg [b]Short Description:[/b] Made with materials found in my garden [b]Lore[/b] (Optional): [/quote]
Wand Contest Entry wrote:
@Ebonybadger

Username: Syceris
Category: Crafted
Photo: https://i.imgur.com/VsyzPFV.jpg
Short Description: Made with materials found in my garden
Lore (Optional):
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@SugaywaraKoushi

dont mind me
@SugaywaraKoushi

dont mind me