Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Notes]Val's Nuzlocke Challenge
Thought I would try one of these, though for now this is just where I will keep tabs on my dragons and their loot/progress until I can actually write out some story for them.

For now, please don't post until this launches with something more!
Instead drop a comment on my lookup or PM me! :>

Rules
(Taken from Karrikut's rule thread! I have added a few changes of my own though and altered rules will be dark orange and have "*" next to them.)

The Premise: A small group of dragons strike out on their own. They may be wanderers, the remnants of a once-great clan, or dragons attempting to carve out a clan and lair with their talons on the edge of dragon-controlled lands.

The Point: Survival will be a constant struggle. Food, materials, and treasure are all very valuable - as are dragons. Failing to collect food or succeed in battle will have permanent, often devastating consequences for the clan.

The Method: Your Nuzlocke dragons act as a sub-clan. They cannot breed with or interact with your main clan in any way. Supplies gotten by your Nuzlocke dragons belong to them alone - and vice-versa.
*Any interactions between my main lair and nuzlocke dragons will be in lore only. No gameplay actions such as fighting, leveling, farming, sharing of food, materials, treasure/gems as well as no breeding will occur between my main lair and the nuzlocke dragons.

Getting Started

Partitioning Treasure / Gems: All of your money goes into the Vault. Yes, all of it. Your starting dragons are penniless and can't afford to buy a burger off the dollar menu, let alone crimson silks and retired festival items. (Side bonus: this really helps you save money!)

• If you're an AH flipper: Keep your AH funds out, and your Nuzlocke funds in the Vault. If you have a ton of cash lying around, keep the amount in the vault which is savings a round number, and the amount for your Nuzlocke less than it by a factor of 10 or 100.

For example: You have 548,923 T in your funds for buying things on the AH, 2,500,000 in the Vault as savings, and 5979 in Nuzlocke money. Your vault will be 2,505,979; easy enough to tell what goes where.

• Alternate method: Wherever you track your Nuzlocke, keep a record of your funds for the Nuzlocke. You can only spend the amount you possess in this fund on your Nuzlocke dragons.

Partitioning Items: There's no way around this one: all your stuff has to go in the vault. You can get away with having apparel, specialty, skins, and familiars in the hoard, but not food, materials, battle stones, or trinkets.

• If you are a Baldwin brewer: Keep one stack of cheap food, materials, and trinkets for melting. Baldwin materials can stay in the hoard. For recipes, pull the required non-alchemical components out of the vault.

• Consider converting a bunch of food to food points before you do this. It get annoying to constantly pull food from the vault to feed your main lair!

• If you keep familiars in the hoard, make sure to track which familiars are found by your Nuzlocke dragons! These are the only familiars they can use.

Partitioning Dragons: Pick one or two adult dragons to be your Nuzlocke starting dragons. They can be dragons from your lair or newly-purchased dragons. They MUST be level 1, with no battle experience. In the bio of this / these dragons, note that they are Nuzlocke dragons. Keep them together in your lair - I suggest also marking them with a piece of cheap apparel (the same for every dragon in the Nuzlocke) to visually differentiate them from the lair.

Hatch an Egg: Hatch an egg of any kind! This is your second (or third) dragon for the Nuzlocke. Lore-wise, they could be an orphan, a runaway, or whatever else you'd like.

Nuzlocke Gameplay

Food: Calculate the amount of food your dragons need. Each dragon consumes 3 food points per day; if you're starting with 3 dragons, that's 9 food points.

• Keep in mind the breeds of dragon you're using. If you're starting with 2 wildclaws and a fae, you'll need 6 points of meat and 3 points of insects each day.

• Food MUST be gotten by grinding in the Coliseum or by purchasing it in the AH with Nuzlocke funds.

• Convert enough food to feed your Nuzlocke dragons. Keep track of the number of food points you have stored for them - this is the most tedious part, since there's no way to partition food points.

Gathering: If you choose to gather food, it does not count towards the Nuzlocke. You must convert it for your lair or put it in the vault. Materials, chests, etc. found in digging or scavenging count towards the Nuzlocke.

• Scavenged eggs will increase your population. You may hatch the egg, or sell it and buy a G1 off the AH with the proceeds. Any profit from selling the egg belongs to your main lair; stick it in the vault!

• Chests should be opened, and the proceeds belong to the Nuzlocke dragons.

• Familiars found belong to the Nuzlocke dragons. These familiars may be used by the Nuzlocke dragons, or "released" (sold or melted). No proceeds of released familiars go to the Nuzlocke dragons.
    *I'm changing the "no proceeds" to help fund eliminate battlestones. Extra familiars become temporary NPCs that request help from a nuzlocke dragon(s) in exchange for treasure. Amount of treasure earned is the same as one receives when selling straight from your hoard.
    Extra Familiars include: Already possessed in bestiary, not attached to a nuzlocke dragon or not part of continuing lore.
    Familiars Excluded: Boss familiars which can be sold in the AH for more then their Item Value. Should I sell a boss familiar I plan to tie its quest lore in with a fallen dragon as they will give significantly harder jobs with higher pay.

Coliseum: Battle is dangerous! If a dragon faints in battle, it is exalted - no exceptions*. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons.

• Battle stones must be bought using Nuzlocke funds!

• You can change up your dragons' starting stones (i.e. replacing scratch / slash with meditate / contuse) free of cost. Just put it in lore (if you have lore) why they're physical fighters / magical fighters!

• So I wont have to farm the Training Fields/Woodland Path forever since Eliminate is extremely expensive(and vital imo) compared to other battlestones, I'm changing the way my dragons acquire them:
    Once an initiate reaches their tenth level they are deemed worthy enough to be given a rare and valuable battlestone from the Holt's vault.

*just kidding, there's exceptions!
  • No matter what, a fainted dragon must be dead in Nuzlocke lore. That means they can't interact with the Nuzlocke in any way, including later offspring joining the clan for any reason.
    *Please let me know if you would like to adopt a dragon should it fall in battle.

• If you want to sell / raffle off / etc. a Nuzlocke dragon, you can. Use the average exalt payout for a dragon of that level for your Nuzlocke's funds.

Nesting: Nuzlocke dragons are allowed to breed with each other, but not outside the Nuzlocke. For every hatchling, flip a coin: if heads, the dragon survives. If tails, the chick has died - exalt it. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons.

Apparel: Your Nuzlocke dragons can wear only what they find in chests, drops in the Coli, or what they purchase with their funds! I suggest sticking it all on them so you don't accidentally melt it. Also, because it looks hilarious!

Optional Rules

No Immigrants: All dragons in the clan must be from the original set, found as eggs, or offspring of adults in the clan. No dragons may immigrate / be bought from the AH for the Nuzlocke clan.

Unchanging Hides: Dragons may not be gened or scatterscrolled. Optionally, you can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20. Dragons can be scatterscolled at level 25. Remember - all funds for this come from the efforts of your Nuzlocke dragons!

Serendipity: For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.
Thought I would try one of these, though for now this is just where I will keep tabs on my dragons and their loot/progress until I can actually write out some story for them.

For now, please don't post until this launches with something more!
Instead drop a comment on my lookup or PM me! :>

Rules
(Taken from Karrikut's rule thread! I have added a few changes of my own though and altered rules will be dark orange and have "*" next to them.)

The Premise: A small group of dragons strike out on their own. They may be wanderers, the remnants of a once-great clan, or dragons attempting to carve out a clan and lair with their talons on the edge of dragon-controlled lands.

The Point: Survival will be a constant struggle. Food, materials, and treasure are all very valuable - as are dragons. Failing to collect food or succeed in battle will have permanent, often devastating consequences for the clan.

The Method: Your Nuzlocke dragons act as a sub-clan. They cannot breed with or interact with your main clan in any way. Supplies gotten by your Nuzlocke dragons belong to them alone - and vice-versa.
*Any interactions between my main lair and nuzlocke dragons will be in lore only. No gameplay actions such as fighting, leveling, farming, sharing of food, materials, treasure/gems as well as no breeding will occur between my main lair and the nuzlocke dragons.

Getting Started

Partitioning Treasure / Gems: All of your money goes into the Vault. Yes, all of it. Your starting dragons are penniless and can't afford to buy a burger off the dollar menu, let alone crimson silks and retired festival items. (Side bonus: this really helps you save money!)

• If you're an AH flipper: Keep your AH funds out, and your Nuzlocke funds in the Vault. If you have a ton of cash lying around, keep the amount in the vault which is savings a round number, and the amount for your Nuzlocke less than it by a factor of 10 or 100.

For example: You have 548,923 T in your funds for buying things on the AH, 2,500,000 in the Vault as savings, and 5979 in Nuzlocke money. Your vault will be 2,505,979; easy enough to tell what goes where.

• Alternate method: Wherever you track your Nuzlocke, keep a record of your funds for the Nuzlocke. You can only spend the amount you possess in this fund on your Nuzlocke dragons.

Partitioning Items: There's no way around this one: all your stuff has to go in the vault. You can get away with having apparel, specialty, skins, and familiars in the hoard, but not food, materials, battle stones, or trinkets.

• If you are a Baldwin brewer: Keep one stack of cheap food, materials, and trinkets for melting. Baldwin materials can stay in the hoard. For recipes, pull the required non-alchemical components out of the vault.

• Consider converting a bunch of food to food points before you do this. It get annoying to constantly pull food from the vault to feed your main lair!

• If you keep familiars in the hoard, make sure to track which familiars are found by your Nuzlocke dragons! These are the only familiars they can use.

Partitioning Dragons: Pick one or two adult dragons to be your Nuzlocke starting dragons. They can be dragons from your lair or newly-purchased dragons. They MUST be level 1, with no battle experience. In the bio of this / these dragons, note that they are Nuzlocke dragons. Keep them together in your lair - I suggest also marking them with a piece of cheap apparel (the same for every dragon in the Nuzlocke) to visually differentiate them from the lair.

Hatch an Egg: Hatch an egg of any kind! This is your second (or third) dragon for the Nuzlocke. Lore-wise, they could be an orphan, a runaway, or whatever else you'd like.

Nuzlocke Gameplay

Food: Calculate the amount of food your dragons need. Each dragon consumes 3 food points per day; if you're starting with 3 dragons, that's 9 food points.

• Keep in mind the breeds of dragon you're using. If you're starting with 2 wildclaws and a fae, you'll need 6 points of meat and 3 points of insects each day.

• Food MUST be gotten by grinding in the Coliseum or by purchasing it in the AH with Nuzlocke funds.

• Convert enough food to feed your Nuzlocke dragons. Keep track of the number of food points you have stored for them - this is the most tedious part, since there's no way to partition food points.

Gathering: If you choose to gather food, it does not count towards the Nuzlocke. You must convert it for your lair or put it in the vault. Materials, chests, etc. found in digging or scavenging count towards the Nuzlocke.

• Scavenged eggs will increase your population. You may hatch the egg, or sell it and buy a G1 off the AH with the proceeds. Any profit from selling the egg belongs to your main lair; stick it in the vault!

• Chests should be opened, and the proceeds belong to the Nuzlocke dragons.

• Familiars found belong to the Nuzlocke dragons. These familiars may be used by the Nuzlocke dragons, or "released" (sold or melted). No proceeds of released familiars go to the Nuzlocke dragons.
    *I'm changing the "no proceeds" to help fund eliminate battlestones. Extra familiars become temporary NPCs that request help from a nuzlocke dragon(s) in exchange for treasure. Amount of treasure earned is the same as one receives when selling straight from your hoard.
    Extra Familiars include: Already possessed in bestiary, not attached to a nuzlocke dragon or not part of continuing lore.
    Familiars Excluded: Boss familiars which can be sold in the AH for more then their Item Value. Should I sell a boss familiar I plan to tie its quest lore in with a fallen dragon as they will give significantly harder jobs with higher pay.

Coliseum: Battle is dangerous! If a dragon faints in battle, it is exalted - no exceptions*. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons.

• Battle stones must be bought using Nuzlocke funds!

• You can change up your dragons' starting stones (i.e. replacing scratch / slash with meditate / contuse) free of cost. Just put it in lore (if you have lore) why they're physical fighters / magical fighters!

• So I wont have to farm the Training Fields/Woodland Path forever since Eliminate is extremely expensive(and vital imo) compared to other battlestones, I'm changing the way my dragons acquire them:
    Once an initiate reaches their tenth level they are deemed worthy enough to be given a rare and valuable battlestone from the Holt's vault.

*just kidding, there's exceptions!
  • No matter what, a fainted dragon must be dead in Nuzlocke lore. That means they can't interact with the Nuzlocke in any way, including later offspring joining the clan for any reason.
    *Please let me know if you would like to adopt a dragon should it fall in battle.

• If you want to sell / raffle off / etc. a Nuzlocke dragon, you can. Use the average exalt payout for a dragon of that level for your Nuzlocke's funds.

Nesting: Nuzlocke dragons are allowed to breed with each other, but not outside the Nuzlocke. For every hatchling, flip a coin: if heads, the dragon survives. If tails, the chick has died - exalt it. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons.

Apparel: Your Nuzlocke dragons can wear only what they find in chests, drops in the Coli, or what they purchase with their funds! I suggest sticking it all on them so you don't accidentally melt it. Also, because it looks hilarious!

Optional Rules

No Immigrants: All dragons in the clan must be from the original set, found as eggs, or offspring of adults in the clan. No dragons may immigrate / be bought from the AH for the Nuzlocke clan.

Unchanging Hides: Dragons may not be gened or scatterscrolled. Optionally, you can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20. Dragons can be scatterscolled at level 25. Remember - all funds for this come from the efforts of your Nuzlocke dragons!

Serendipity: For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=6]Some Reiver's Holt Lore.[/size] Here is some things to know about our clan.[/center] [columns] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15285.png[/img] [nextcol] [b]Flight Alliance Within Reivers' Holt's[/b]: [size=3]Although Reivers' Holt resides in the Stormcatcher's domain, Valishtu and War'uul accept any dragon, of any flight alliance, so long as they complete their contract and do their part for the continued survival and progression of the lair and it's inhabitants. Most of the dragons associated with the Holt(Nuzlocke related) are either under mercenary contract or have become permanent residents via a crafting/medicinal trade, guards, etc. after completing their contract. However, there are some taken in temporarily as refugees or simple crafting contracts for various jobs needed around the lair and it's territory.[/size] [/columns] [center]--- --- --- --- ---[/center] [columns] [b]Becoming a Reiver[/b]: [indent][b]Welcome to the Holt[/b]: [size=3]The Holt gives a dry and ideal place to sleep, food, healing and the necessary tools for any number of professions or hobby in exchange for loyalty and aiding in the Holt's upkeep/survival for the ever growing needs of it's expanding population. They are tied to the Holt for five years and are not allowed to seek out a new home until they have completed this time, unless exiled by the matriarch/patriarch/council for crime related reasons. Such cases are extremely rare and other punishments are usually enforced first.[/size][/indent] [indent][indent][b]Who is accepted?[/b]:[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]Given the amount and quality of the benefits one receives when joining, a not so surprising amount of warriors tend to line up in hopes of receiving an initiate contract. Unfortunately many are turned down. Val and the council would rather recruit those in need of a home and basic essentials, increasing the likelihood that a dragon will want to progress rather then quit/break contract when things get too tough in their training.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][b]Reiver Initiate Contract[/b]:[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]In exchange for above benefits each new comer must agree to a sign a contract pledging themselves to the success of the clan for five years in which time they are not allowed to leave unless with their trainers and with a councilman's consent. Initiates are expected to complete at least four hours of hard training exercises in endurance, fighting styles and with various weaponry for five days a week, every week, until their contracts are completed. On top of their daily training, initiates are also expected to spend another four hours a day on guard duty, hunting or scavenging for the clan's needs after their daily training. Once an initiate completes their contract they are given the choice to leave on their own journey as a new mercenary or they can stay and continue to contribute to the Holt be it in protection or trade.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][b]Reiver Tradesmen[/b]:[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]Now that they have finished their initiation, these dragons can focus on honing their skills in trades like carpentry, armor/weapon crafting, scholarly, etc. Each profession has a rank/title of its own.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][b]Reiver Militia[/b]:[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]Instead of staying to be a craftsmen or trader of wares, these Reivers have chosen to stay and protect their home and clansmen alike. There are two kinds of dragons that fall under this catagory: Guards and Soldiers.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][b]Guards[/b]:[/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]These dragons are stationed at the lair and are not permitted to leave while on duty(They may however request time off/vacation to do so but may not take jobs under the affiliation of a Reiver). Guards do not take contracts and dedicate themselves to the protection of the clan inhabitants and uphold its laws.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][b]Soldiers[/b]:[/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]Soldiers are a hybrid between guards and mercs and occasionally are sent out with mercenaries when larger numbers are requested as part of a contract. Soldiers work as guards twice a week to fill in for those off duty/on leave and they are tasked with training initiates, but are not scavenging/gathering food like a merc.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][b]Reiver Mercenaries[/b]:[/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][center][size=3]Or mercs for short, these dragons bring in a good source of income and/or supplies. When awaiting a contract, mercs typically scavenge, hunt or group up with initiates who are interested in a future as a mercenary or soldier.[/size][/center][/indent][/indent][/indent] [/center] [/columns]
Some Reiver's Holt Lore.
Here is some things to know about our clan.
15285.png

Flight Alliance Within Reivers' Holt's:
Although Reivers' Holt resides in the Stormcatcher's domain, Valishtu and War'uul accept any dragon, of any flight alliance, so long as they complete their contract and do their part for the continued survival and progression of the lair and it's inhabitants. Most of the dragons associated with the Holt(Nuzlocke related) are either under mercenary contract or have become permanent residents via a crafting/medicinal trade, guards, etc. after completing their contract. However, there are some taken in temporarily as refugees or simple crafting contracts for various jobs needed around the lair and it's territory.
--- --- --- --- ---
Becoming a Reiver:
Welcome to the Holt:
The Holt gives a dry and ideal place to sleep, food, healing and the necessary tools for any number of professions or hobby in exchange for loyalty and aiding in the Holt's upkeep/survival for the ever growing needs of it's expanding population. They are tied to the Holt for five years and are not allowed to seek out a new home until they have completed this time, unless exiled by the matriarch/patriarch/council for crime related reasons. Such cases are extremely rare and other punishments are usually enforced first.
Who is accepted?:
Given the amount and quality of the benefits one receives when joining, a not so surprising amount of warriors tend to line up in hopes of receiving an initiate contract. Unfortunately many are turned down. Val and the council would rather recruit those in need of a home and basic essentials, increasing the likelihood that a dragon will want to progress rather then quit/break contract when things get too tough in their training.
Reiver Initiate Contract:
In exchange for above benefits each new comer must agree to a sign a contract pledging themselves to the success of the clan for five years in which time they are not allowed to leave unless with their trainers and with a councilman's consent. Initiates are expected to complete at least four hours of hard training exercises in endurance, fighting styles and with various weaponry for five days a week, every week, until their contracts are completed. On top of their daily training, initiates are also expected to spend another four hours a day on guard duty, hunting or scavenging for the clan's needs after their daily training. Once an initiate completes their contract they are given the choice to leave on their own journey as a new mercenary or they can stay and continue to contribute to the Holt be it in protection or trade.
Reiver Tradesmen:
Now that they have finished their initiation, these dragons can focus on honing their skills in trades like carpentry, armor/weapon crafting, scholarly, etc. Each profession has a rank/title of its own.
Reiver Militia:
Instead of staying to be a craftsmen or trader of wares, these Reivers have chosen to stay and protect their home and clansmen alike. There are two kinds of dragons that fall under this catagory: Guards and Soldiers.
Guards:
These dragons are stationed at the lair and are not permitted to leave while on duty(They may however request time off/vacation to do so but may not take jobs under the affiliation of a Reiver). Guards do not take contracts and dedicate themselves to the protection of the clan inhabitants and uphold its laws.
Soldiers:
Soldiers are a hybrid between guards and mercs and occasionally are sent out with mercenaries when larger numbers are requested as part of a contract. Soldiers work as guards twice a week to fill in for those off duty/on leave and they are tasked with training initiates, but are not scavenging/gathering food like a merc.
Reiver Mercenaries:
Or mercs for short, these dragons bring in a good source of income and/or supplies. When awaiting a contract, mercs typically scavenge, hunt or group up with initiates who are interested in a future as a mercenary or soldier.
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=6][b][b][u]The Starting Dragons[/u][/b][/size]: [size=2][color=Orangered](Any characteristic notes posted here are currently ideas and are subject to change until the actual writing starts.)[/color][/size][/center] [b][u]Who are they[/u][/b]: [color=transparent]xxxx[/color]-[b]Reiver Initiate(s)[/b]: [indent][LIST] [*]Focused around a small group(known as a pack) of initiates on their way to becoming mercenaries or part of the militia. [*]New dragons would expand their small pack, create their own or become side characters that interact and even battle alongside the original three.[/LIST] [indent][size=2][b]**Note**[/b]: Going with this scenario would mean adding to/bending the rules a bit, as the group will have interactions with the main lair, but only in lore. [b]Example[/b]: As per the contract a dragon must sign in order to begin their initiation/training: No initiate is allowed to leave the Holt unless with their trainer(who is a full-fledged member and fully battle trained dragon) accompanies them. However they do not participate in battles. In the story a trainer may attempt to save one of the nuzlocke dragons but will always fail, that way a dragon who falls will be exalted as per the rules.[/size][/indent] [/indent] [color=transparent]xxx[/color]-[b]Refugees[/b] [indent]Focused around their adventures to earn their stay, or build a new community nearby the Reivers' Holt.[/indent] [center][size=4][b]Starting Trio[/b][/size]:[/center] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [center][b]Skyion[/b] (Leader) First Generation ID#32560700 Orca/Pear/Ice Basic/Basic/Basic Light, Fae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25104151][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/251042/25104151.png[/img][/url][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Dikket[/b] (Youngest) First Generation ID#32506794 Copper/Ice/Spruce Basic/Basic/Basic Shadow, Guardian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32506794][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/325068/32506794.png[/img][/url][/center][nextcol] [center][b]Nightshade[/b] (Eldest) First Generation ID#16931753 Obsidian/Red/Splash Basic/Daub/Basic Ice, Tundra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16931753][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169318/16931753.png[/img][/url][/center] [/columns] [b]Notes[/b]: [indent]-I started myself off with a bit of a handicap as far as casters vs brawlers. I plan to use any treasure built in their first days to purchase scratch/shreds/etc for them. You can follow such events in Skyion's journal, found in her bio. -I suppose I'm playing it a bit too safe with the first three by staying in one place for so long, but then again farming out all the necessary stones is also taking forever but I'd rather not have to start over with a new group member should one fall just yet. -[b]Strange glitch when entering a new fight[/b]. I got hit by a huge lag spike before any creature/dragons appeared and then suddenly, when both sides finally popped up, Skyion started at 0 health while everyone/thing was at full health and waiting to fight??? I refuse to count it as a death, instead I might make it part of lore in form of an ambush in which Skyion is greatly injured and the pack will be down a member for the remainder of the day. Instead of pressing on they returned to Training Fields to continue gather items/food to sell. -[b]First Loss[/b]: Dikkit was the first to fall, three fights into Scorched Forest, at level 10. -Added Volt to Skyion's party, slow leveled him with the others. Memo to self: Next time start a second group and merge/change members around.[/indent]
The Starting Dragons:
(Any characteristic notes posted here are currently ideas
and are subject to change until the actual writing starts.)

Who are they:
xxxx-Reiver Initiate(s):
  • Focused around a small group(known as a pack) of initiates on their way to becoming mercenaries or part of the militia.
  • New dragons would expand their small pack, create their own or become side characters that interact and even battle alongside the original three.
**Note**: Going with this scenario would mean adding to/bending the rules a bit, as the group will have interactions with the main lair, but only in lore.
Example: As per the contract a dragon must sign in order to begin their initiation/training: No initiate is allowed to leave the Holt unless with their trainer(who is a full-fledged member and fully battle trained dragon) accompanies them. However they do not participate in battles. In the story a trainer may attempt to save one of the nuzlocke dragons but will always fail, that way a dragon who falls will be exalted as per the rules.
xxx-Refugees
Focused around their adventures to earn their stay, or build a new community nearby the Reivers' Holt.
Starting Trio:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyion
(Leader)
First Generation
ID#32560700
Orca/Pear/Ice
Basic/Basic/Basic
Light, Fae
25104151.png
Dikket
(Youngest)
First Generation
ID#32506794
Copper/Ice/Spruce
Basic/Basic/Basic
Shadow, Guardian
32506794.png
Nightshade
(Eldest)
First Generation
ID#16931753
Obsidian/Red/Splash
Basic/Daub/Basic
Ice, Tundra
16931753.png

Notes:
-I started myself off with a bit of a handicap as far as casters vs brawlers. I plan to use any treasure built in their first days to purchase scratch/shreds/etc for them. You can follow such events in Skyion's journal, found in her bio.
-I suppose I'm playing it a bit too safe with the first three by staying in one place for so long, but then again farming out all the necessary stones is also taking forever but I'd rather not have to start over with a new group member should one fall just yet.
-Strange glitch when entering a new fight. I got hit by a huge lag spike before any creature/dragons appeared and then suddenly, when both sides finally popped up, Skyion started at 0 health while everyone/thing was at full health and waiting to fight??? I refuse to count it as a death, instead I might make it part of lore in form of an ambush in which Skyion is greatly injured and the pack will be down a member for the remainder of the day. Instead of pressing on they returned to Training Fields to continue gather items/food to sell.
-First Loss: Dikkit was the first to fall, three fights into Scorched Forest, at level 10.
-Added Volt to Skyion's party, slow leveled him with the others. Memo to self: Next time start a second group and merge/change members around.
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=6][b][b][u]Other Nuzlocke Dragons[/u][/b][/size]: [columns][b]Name[/b]: Volt(Original) [b]Hailed from[/b]: The Viridian Labyrinth(Auction House) [b]Joined[/b]: 05/04/17(Replaced Dikkit) [b]Starting level[/b]: 1[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9213078][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92131/9213078_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][b]Name[/b]: Aideen [b]Hailed from[/b]: The Ashfall Waste(Gift-JovaniSkye) [b]Joined[/b]: 05/05/17 [b]Starting level[/b]: 1[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32283439][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322835/32283439_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][b]Name[/b]: Ashe(Original) [b]Hailed from[/b]: The Tangled Woods(Auction House) [b]Joined[/b]: 05/05/17 [b]Starting level[/b]: 1[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32191178][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321912/32191178_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][b]Name[/b]: Randal [b]Hailed from[/b]: Dragonhome(Auction House) [b]Joined[/b]: 05/10/17 [b]Starting level[/b]: 1[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29785808][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297859/29785808_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
Other Nuzlocke Dragons:
Name: Volt(Original)
Hailed from: The Viridian Labyrinth(Auction House)
Starting level: 1
9213078_350.png
Name: Aideen
Hailed from: The Ashfall Waste(Gift-JovaniSkye)
32283439_350.png
Name: Ashe(Original)
Hailed from: The Tangled Woods(Auction House)
32191178_350.png
Name: Randal
Hailed from: Dragonhome(Auction House)
29785808_350.png
OOIa5x2.png
[center][size=6][b][b][u]The Fallen[/u][/b][/size]: [columns][center][size=4][b]First Fatality[/b][/size]:[/center] [b]Name[/b]: Dikkit [b]Date of Death[/b]: 05/03/17 [b]Final Level[/b]: 10 [b]Where[/b]: Scorched Forest[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32506794][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325068/32506794_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
The Fallen:
First Fatality:

Name: Dikkit
Date of Death: 05/03/17
Final Level: 10
Where: Scorched Forest
32506794_350.png
OOIa5x2.png
-
-
OOIa5x2.png
-
-
OOIa5x2.png
Updates Pinglist!
Want updates? Ask to be on the list! :>
(I tend to add newcomers when I go to use the list.)

@ Karrikut
Updates Pinglist!
Want updates? Ask to be on the list! :>
(I tend to add newcomers when I go to use the list.)

@ Karrikut
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu I'd love pings for your updates! :> I'm glad peeps are trying out these rules~
@Valishtu I'd love pings for your updates! :> I'm glad peeps are trying out these rules~
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@Karrikut
I'm eager to do more then just make plans this time, which is why I'm trying to at least get a board up with ideas first. I may need to update my Reivers's Holt lore as well to pull it off.

Ugh grabbed a bab on accident instead of a third adult so i gott wait for him to grow anyways. :P
@Karrikut
I'm eager to do more then just make plans this time, which is why I'm trying to at least get a board up with ideas first. I may need to update my Reivers's Holt lore as well to pull it off.

Ugh grabbed a bab on accident instead of a third adult so i gott wait for him to grow anyways. :P
OOIa5x2.png