Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Partitioned Nuzlocke Challenge
1 2 3
[center][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=#343B40][b]Partitioned Nuzlocke Challenge[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] Ever wanted to do a Nuzlocke, but been daunted by the necessity of exalting your dragons and ridding yourself of supplies? Tried a Pinkerlocke but disliked the randomness of it? Like normal gameplay? Desperately wanted a secondary lair so you could do a Nuzlocke without having to go all-in? This is the challenge for you! [center][size=5]Feel free to discuss how your own Nuzlocke (or Pinkerlocke!) is going here, share tips, and mourn your losses![/size] [/center] [b][u]The Premise:[/u][/b] A small group of dragons strike out on their own. They may be wanderers, the remnants of a once-great clan, or dragons attempting to carve out a clan and lair with their talons on the edge of dragon-controlled lands. [b][u]The Point:[/u][/b] Survival will be a constant struggle. Food, materials, and treasure are all very valuable - as are [i]dragons.[/i] Failing to collect food or succeed in battle will have permanent, often devastating consequences for the clan. [b][u]The Method:[/u][/b] Your Nuzlocke dragons act as a sub-clan. They cannot breed with or interact with your main clan in any way. Supplies gotten by your Nuzlocke dragons belong to them alone - and vice-versa. [size=6][b][font=papyrus]Getting Started[/font][/b][/size] [b][u]Partitioning Treasure / Gems:[/u][/b] All of your money goes into the Vault. Yes, all of it. Your starting dragons are penniless and can't afford to buy a burger off the dollar menu, let alone crimson silks and retired festival items. (Side bonus: this really helps you save money!) [LIST][*][i]If you're an AH flipper:[/i] Keep your AH funds out, and your Nuzlocke funds in the Vault. If you have a ton of cash lying around, keep the amount in the vault which is savings a round number, and the amount for your Nuzlocke less than it by a factor of 10 or 100. For example: You have 548,923 T in your funds for buying things on the AH, 2,500,000 in the Vault as savings, and 5979 in Nuzlocke money. Your vault will be 2,505,979; easy enough to tell what goes where. [*][i]Alternate method:[/i] Wherever you track your Nuzlocke, keep a record of your funds for the Nuzlocke. You can only spend the amount you possess in this fund on your Nuzlocke dragons. [/LIST] [b][u]Partitioning Items:[/u][/b] There's no way around this one: all your stuff has to go in the vault. You can get away with having apparel, specialty, skins, and familiars in the hoard, but not food, materials, battle stones, or trinkets. [list][*][i]If you are a Baldwin brewer:[/i] Keep one stack of cheap food, materials, and trinkets for melting. Baldwin materials can stay in the hoard. For recipes, pull the required non-alchemical components out of the vault. [*]Consider converting a bunch of food to food points before you do this. It get annoying to constantly pull food from the vault to feed your main lair! [*]If you keep familiars in the hoard, make sure to track which familiars are found by your Nuzlocke dragons! These are the only familiars they can use.[/list] [b][u]Partitioning Dragons:[/u][/b] Pick one or two adult dragons to be your Nuzlocke starting dragons. They can be dragons from your lair or newly-purchased dragons. They [b][u]MUST[/u][/b] be level 1, with no battle experience. In the bio of this / these dragons, note that they are Nuzlocke dragons. Keep them together in your lair - I suggest also marking them with a piece of cheap apparel (the same for every dragon in the Nuzlocke) to visually differentiate them from the lair. [b][u]Hatch an Egg:[/u][/b] Hatch an egg of any kind! This is your second (or third) dragon for the Nuzlocke. Lore-wise, they could be an orphan, a runaway, or whatever else you'd like. [size=6][b][font=papyrus]Nuzlocke Gameplay[/font][/b][/size] [b][u]Food:[/u][/b] Calculate the amount of food your dragons need. Each dragon consumes 3 food points per day; if you're starting with 3 dragons, that's 9 food points. [list][*]Keep in mind the breeds of dragon you're using. If you're starting with 2 wildclaws and a fae, you'll need 6 points of meat and 3 points of insects each day. [*]Food [b][u]MUST[/u][/b] be gotten by grinding in the Coliseum or by purchasing it in the AH with Nuzlocke funds. [*]Convert enough food to feed your Nuzlocke dragons. Keep track of the number of food points you have stored for them - this is the most tedious part, since there's no way to partition food points.[/list] [b][u]Gathering:[/b][/u] If you choose to gather food, it does [u]not[/u] count towards the Nuzlocke. You must convert it for your lair or put it in the vault. Materials, chests, etc. found in digging or scavenging count towards the Nuzlocke. [list][*]Scavenged eggs will increase your population. You may hatch the egg, or sell it and buy a G1 off the AH with the proceeds. Any profit from selling the egg belongs to your main lair; stick it in the vault! [*]Chests should be opened, and the proceeds belong to the Nuzlocke dragons. [*]Familiars found belong to the Nuzlocke dragons. These familiars may be used by the Nuzlocke dragons, or "released" (sold or melted). No proceeds of released familiars go to the Nuzlocke dragons. Familiar bonding proceeds do![/list] [b][u]Coliseum:[/b][/u] Battle is dangerous! If a dragon faints in battle, it is exalted - no exceptions*. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons. [list][*]Battle stones must be bought using Nuzlocke funds! [*]You can change up your dragons' starting stones (i.e. replacing scratch / slash with meditate / contuse) free of cost. Just put it in lore (if you have lore) why they're physical fighters / magical fighters![/list] [i]*just kidding, there's exceptions![/i] [list][*]No matter what, a fainted dragon [i]must[/i] be dead in Nuzlocke lore. That means they can't interact with the Nuzlocke in any way, including later offspring joining the clan for any reason. [*]If you want to sell / raffle off / etc. a Nuzlocke dragon, [i]you can[/i]. Use the average exalt payout for a dragon of that level for your Nuzlocke's funds.[/list] [b][u]Nesting:[/b][/u] Nuzlocke dragons are allowed to breed with each other, but not outside the Nuzlocke. For every hatchling, flip a coin: if heads, the dragon survives. If tails, the chick has died - exalt it. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons. [b][u]Apparel:[/b][/u] Your Nuzlocke dragons can wear only what they find in chests, drops in the Coli, or what they purchase with their funds! I suggest sticking it all on them so you don't accidentally melt it. Also, because it looks hilarious! [size=6][b][font=papyrus]Optional Rules[/font][/b][/size] [b][u]No Immigrants:[/u][/b] All dragons in the clan must be from the original set, found as eggs, or offspring of adults in the clan. No dragons may immigrate / be bought from the AH for the Nuzlocke clan. [b][u]Unchanging Hides:[/u][/b] Dragons may not be gened or scatterscrolled. Optionally, you can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20. Dragons can be scatterscolled at level 25. Remember - all funds for this come from the efforts of your Nuzlocke dragons! [b][u]Serendipity:[/u][/b] For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon. [rule] [center][font=papyrus][i]This challenge was inspired by the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1150203/1]original Nuzlocke Challenge[/url] and the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121309]Pinkerlocke Challenge[/url]![/i][/font][/center]
Partitioned Nuzlocke Challenge

Ever wanted to do a Nuzlocke, but been daunted by the necessity of exalting your dragons and ridding yourself of supplies? Tried a Pinkerlocke but disliked the randomness of it? Like normal gameplay? Desperately wanted a secondary lair so you could do a Nuzlocke without having to go all-in?

This is the challenge for you!

Feel free to discuss how your own Nuzlocke (or Pinkerlocke!) is going here, share tips, and mourn your losses!

The Premise: A small group of dragons strike out on their own. They may be wanderers, the remnants of a once-great clan, or dragons attempting to carve out a clan and lair with their talons on the edge of dragon-controlled lands.

The Point: Survival will be a constant struggle. Food, materials, and treasure are all very valuable - as are dragons. Failing to collect food or succeed in battle will have permanent, often devastating consequences for the clan.

The Method: Your Nuzlocke dragons act as a sub-clan. They cannot breed with or interact with your main clan in any way. Supplies gotten by your Nuzlocke dragons belong to them alone - and vice-versa.

Getting Started

Partitioning Treasure / Gems: All of your money goes into the Vault. Yes, all of it. Your starting dragons are penniless and can't afford to buy a burger off the dollar menu, let alone crimson silks and retired festival items. (Side bonus: this really helps you save money!)

• If you're an AH flipper: Keep your AH funds out, and your Nuzlocke funds in the Vault. If you have a ton of cash lying around, keep the amount in the vault which is savings a round number, and the amount for your Nuzlocke less than it by a factor of 10 or 100.

For example: You have 548,923 T in your funds for buying things on the AH, 2,500,000 in the Vault as savings, and 5979 in Nuzlocke money. Your vault will be 2,505,979; easy enough to tell what goes where.

• Alternate method: Wherever you track your Nuzlocke, keep a record of your funds for the Nuzlocke. You can only spend the amount you possess in this fund on your Nuzlocke dragons.

Partitioning Items: There's no way around this one: all your stuff has to go in the vault. You can get away with having apparel, specialty, skins, and familiars in the hoard, but not food, materials, battle stones, or trinkets.

• If you are a Baldwin brewer: Keep one stack of cheap food, materials, and trinkets for melting. Baldwin materials can stay in the hoard. For recipes, pull the required non-alchemical components out of the vault.

• Consider converting a bunch of food to food points before you do this. It get annoying to constantly pull food from the vault to feed your main lair!

• If you keep familiars in the hoard, make sure to track which familiars are found by your Nuzlocke dragons! These are the only familiars they can use.

Partitioning Dragons: Pick one or two adult dragons to be your Nuzlocke starting dragons. They can be dragons from your lair or newly-purchased dragons. They MUST be level 1, with no battle experience. In the bio of this / these dragons, note that they are Nuzlocke dragons. Keep them together in your lair - I suggest also marking them with a piece of cheap apparel (the same for every dragon in the Nuzlocke) to visually differentiate them from the lair.

Hatch an Egg: Hatch an egg of any kind! This is your second (or third) dragon for the Nuzlocke. Lore-wise, they could be an orphan, a runaway, or whatever else you'd like.

Nuzlocke Gameplay

Food: Calculate the amount of food your dragons need. Each dragon consumes 3 food points per day; if you're starting with 3 dragons, that's 9 food points.

• Keep in mind the breeds of dragon you're using. If you're starting with 2 wildclaws and a fae, you'll need 6 points of meat and 3 points of insects each day.

• Food MUST be gotten by grinding in the Coliseum or by purchasing it in the AH with Nuzlocke funds.

• Convert enough food to feed your Nuzlocke dragons. Keep track of the number of food points you have stored for them - this is the most tedious part, since there's no way to partition food points.

Gathering: If you choose to gather food, it does not count towards the Nuzlocke. You must convert it for your lair or put it in the vault. Materials, chests, etc. found in digging or scavenging count towards the Nuzlocke.

• Scavenged eggs will increase your population. You may hatch the egg, or sell it and buy a G1 off the AH with the proceeds. Any profit from selling the egg belongs to your main lair; stick it in the vault!

• Chests should be opened, and the proceeds belong to the Nuzlocke dragons.

• Familiars found belong to the Nuzlocke dragons. These familiars may be used by the Nuzlocke dragons, or "released" (sold or melted). No proceeds of released familiars go to the Nuzlocke dragons. Familiar bonding proceeds do!

Coliseum: Battle is dangerous! If a dragon faints in battle, it is exalted - no exceptions*. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons.

• Battle stones must be bought using Nuzlocke funds!

• You can change up your dragons' starting stones (i.e. replacing scratch / slash with meditate / contuse) free of cost. Just put it in lore (if you have lore) why they're physical fighters / magical fighters!

*just kidding, there's exceptions!
  • No matter what, a fainted dragon must be dead in Nuzlocke lore. That means they can't interact with the Nuzlocke in any way, including later offspring joining the clan for any reason.

• If you want to sell / raffle off / etc. a Nuzlocke dragon, you can. Use the average exalt payout for a dragon of that level for your Nuzlocke's funds.

Nesting: Nuzlocke dragons are allowed to breed with each other, but not outside the Nuzlocke. For every hatchling, flip a coin: if heads, the dragon survives. If tails, the chick has died - exalt it. The proceeds go to the Nuzlocke dragons.

Apparel: Your Nuzlocke dragons can wear only what they find in chests, drops in the Coli, or what they purchase with their funds! I suggest sticking it all on them so you don't accidentally melt it. Also, because it looks hilarious!

Optional Rules

No Immigrants: All dragons in the clan must be from the original set, found as eggs, or offspring of adults in the clan. No dragons may immigrate / be bought from the AH for the Nuzlocke clan.

Unchanging Hides: Dragons may not be gened or scatterscrolled. Optionally, you can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20. Dragons can be scatterscolled at level 25. Remember - all funds for this come from the efforts of your Nuzlocke dragons!

Serendipity: For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.

This challenge was inspired by the original Nuzlocke Challenge and the Pinkerlocke Challenge!
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
[center][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=#343B40][b]Pings[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] Please ping me if you're doing a Nuzlocke using these rules (or a modified version thereof)! I'd love to see how people's Nuzlocke's go~ If you'd like to be pinged for updates to this thread, let me know and I'll add you to the list! [quote=pinglist]wrecknrule Averat[/quote] [rule] [center][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=#343B40][b]Players[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2176246][b]Averat:[/b][/url] [i]"The Eight Crystals"[/i] The Poison Crystal has shattered, and its source of magic must be found and the power restored. Three dragons leave on a quest to determine why the Crystal shattered, and how - or if - it can be repaired. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2178225][b]Chloecat194:[/b][/url] After being killed by a beast, a mirror is given a second chance at life to gather a group and take vengeance on the creature that killed her and countless others. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2175070/1#post_26931324][b]Karrikut:[/b][/url] On the search for their charge, a pair of psychically-linked guardians discover a Wind egg, abandoned in the Shifting Expanse. Now they will do anything in their power to protect her! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2175665][b]Valishtu:[/b][/url] The Reiver's Holt are mercenaries, and any may join to test their mettle against the Beastclans and the wild things! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2174513/][b]Wrecknrule:[/b][/url] [i]"Reforged: From the Ashes"[/i] A violent plague tears through the ThunderBrook clan, leaving only a lone guardian and a single egg alive. Fleeing from the disease towards healing waters, Slipgear encounters a mirror driven from her pack...
Pings

Please ping me if you're doing a Nuzlocke using these rules (or a modified version thereof)! I'd love to see how people's Nuzlocke's go~

If you'd like to be pinged for updates to this thread, let me know and I'll add you to the list!
pinglist wrote:
wrecknrule Averat

Players

Averat: "The Eight Crystals" The Poison Crystal has shattered, and its source of magic must be found and the power restored. Three dragons leave on a quest to determine why the Crystal shattered, and how - or if - it can be repaired.

Chloecat194: After being killed by a beast, a mirror is given a second chance at life to gather a group and take vengeance on the creature that killed her and countless others.

Karrikut: On the search for their charge, a pair of psychically-linked guardians discover a Wind egg, abandoned in the Shifting Expanse. Now they will do anything in their power to protect her!

Valishtu: The Reiver's Holt are mercenaries, and any may join to test their mettle against the Beastclans and the wild things!

Wrecknrule: "Reforged: From the Ashes" A violent plague tears through the ThunderBrook clan, leaving only a lone guardian and a single egg alive. Fleeing from the disease towards healing waters, Slipgear encounters a mirror driven from her pack...

Updates

29.04.2017 - Added new rules for Coliseum and exalting!
Updates

29.04.2017 - Added new rules for Coliseum and exalting!
Reserved
Reserved
[center][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=#343B40][b]Karrikut Nuzlocke[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][font=Papyrus]Starting Conditions[/font][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]All Nuzlocke dragons are marked with [item=purple birdskull necklace] [*]No Immigrants rule [*]Serendipity rule [/LIST] [rule] [center][size=6][font=Papyrus]Dragons[/font][/size][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32422777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324228/32422777_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]KALIANDHI[/b] The female aspect of the Sandstorm duality, Kaliandhi is aggressive and can become implacably enraged, particularly when her charge or her brother are endangered or attacked. She is also incredibly maternal and loving, and her compassion extends even to her enemies - and she will often weep on the battlefield, even as her fangs are bared and as she shows no mercy to those who would attack her and hers. She is psychically linked to her twin brother Rashabar; together they compose the Sandstorm duality, and they battle in perfect harmony.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32422778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324228/32422778_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]RASHABAR[/b] The male aspect of the Sandstorm duality, Rashabar is calm and powerful, often serving as tactician and mage. He loves to dance, and is good at predicting movements and patterns, but may become so lost in his dance of battle that he will continue killing even when the battle is won. He is psychically linked to his twin sister Kaliandhi; together they compose the Sandstorm duality, and they battle in perfect harmony.[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32619132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326192/32619132_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]FOEHN[/b] The charge of the Sandstorm duality, Foehn was discovered as an egg abandoned in the Shifting Expanse. Though her origins are unknown, given the proximity of the harpy clans, she was likely stolen as an egg and abandoned to die. Incubated by Kaliandhi and fed by Rashabar, Foehn is well-protected and well-tended, despite the wilderness into which she was hatched. She is a gentle and feminine creature, but willful, and she is one of the few who can calm the duality in their battle madness.[/columns] [rule] [center][size=6][font=Papyrus]Hoard[/font][/size][/center] [b]Treasure:[/b] 24 130 [b]Gems:[/b] 0 [b]Food Points:[/b] 116, 106, 119, 105 [b]Familiars:[/b] [item=leafy moth][item=frosted pocketmouse] [b]Apparel:[/b] [i]none[/i] [rule] [center][size=6][font=Papyrus]Nuzlocke Log[/font][/size][/center] [i]27.04.17[/i] - The duality discovers a wind egg in the Shifting Expanse during their search together for their charge, and realize that the child within is theirs to guard. The egg hatches, revealing a young female guardian, her hide the same color as her eyes. [i]28.04.17[/i] - BATTLE TIME. Because of the lore, I started Rashabar out with meditate / contuse instead of scratch / slash; all other battle stones are going to have to be bought with clan money or drop in the Coliseum. I got the duality up to level 4 in the training fields, immediately noped out of the Woodland Path and back to the Fields, and ground my way to level 5. I'm working my way to a Golem Workshop fodder build, so they've got... weird stats distributions. Let's also discuss what it will be like to save up for an Eliminate... with a Nuzlocke... and putting it... on a Nuzlocke dragon... [i]29.04.17[/i] - Pretty successful scavenging in water. I was sort of crossing my fingers for a final chance at a Wavecrest water egg, but no luck this time. Hoardsold a bunch of the items I've collected, kept the Swipp stuff for now. Did a little bit of battling in the Woodland Path; jeez, all those physical enemies are a pain. It's actually super nice to have a dragon with contuse, as it turns out. Also bought Rashabar a zephyr acuity fragment (450t) and Andhi a zephyr might fragment (by which I mean... 10 for 5kt. Not bad, not bad...). [i]30.04.17[/i] - Not a lot to report. Did a little scavenging and a little digging, but the clan has plenty of food for now and is working on money. I have to refresh after basically every battle on the Path (boo) but I'm sure as heck not losing these guys if I can help it! [i]01.04.17[/i] - Did a little grinding in the revamped Training Grounds today, and picked up a familiar (woo!).
Karrikut Nuzlocke

Starting Conditions
  • All Nuzlocke dragons are marked with Purple Birdskull Necklace

• No Immigrants rule

• Serendipity rule

Dragons

32422777_350.png
KALIANDHI

The female aspect of the Sandstorm duality, Kaliandhi is aggressive and can become implacably enraged, particularly when her charge or her brother are endangered or attacked. She is also incredibly maternal and loving, and her compassion extends even to her enemies - and she will often weep on the battlefield, even as her fangs are bared and as she shows no mercy to those who would attack her and hers. She is psychically linked to her twin brother Rashabar; together they compose the Sandstorm duality, and they battle in perfect harmony.

32422778_350.png
RASHABAR

The male aspect of the Sandstorm duality, Rashabar is calm and powerful, often serving as tactician and mage. He loves to dance, and is good at predicting movements and patterns, but may become so lost in his dance of battle that he will continue killing even when the battle is won. He is psychically linked to his twin sister Kaliandhi; together they compose the Sandstorm duality, and they battle in perfect harmony.

32619132_350.png
FOEHN

The charge of the Sandstorm duality, Foehn was discovered as an egg abandoned in the Shifting Expanse. Though her origins are unknown, given the proximity of the harpy clans, she was likely stolen as an egg and abandoned to die. Incubated by Kaliandhi and fed by Rashabar, Foehn is well-protected and well-tended, despite the wilderness into which she was hatched. She is a gentle and feminine creature, but willful, and she is one of the few who can calm the duality in their battle madness.

Hoard

Treasure: 24 130

Gems: 0

Food Points: 116, 106, 119, 105

Familiars:
Leafy Moth Frosted Pocketmouse

Apparel: none

Nuzlocke Log

27.04.17 - The duality discovers a wind egg in the Shifting Expanse during their search together for their charge, and realize that the child within is theirs to guard. The egg hatches, revealing a young female guardian, her hide the same color as her eyes.

28.04.17 - BATTLE TIME. Because of the lore, I started Rashabar out with meditate / contuse instead of scratch / slash; all other battle stones are going to have to be bought with clan money or drop in the Coliseum. I got the duality up to level 4 in the training fields, immediately noped out of the Woodland Path and back to the Fields, and ground my way to level 5. I'm working my way to a Golem Workshop fodder build, so they've got... weird stats distributions. Let's also discuss what it will be like to save up for an Eliminate... with a Nuzlocke... and putting it... on a Nuzlocke dragon...

29.04.17 - Pretty successful scavenging in water. I was sort of crossing my fingers for a final chance at a Wavecrest water egg, but no luck this time. Hoardsold a bunch of the items I've collected, kept the Swipp stuff for now. Did a little bit of battling in the Woodland Path; jeez, all those physical enemies are a pain. It's actually super nice to have a dragon with contuse, as it turns out. Also bought Rashabar a zephyr acuity fragment (450t) and Andhi a zephyr might fragment (by which I mean... 10 for 5kt. Not bad, not bad...).

30.04.17 - Not a lot to report. Did a little scavenging and a little digging, but the clan has plenty of food for now and is working on money. I have to refresh after basically every battle on the Path (boo) but I'm sure as heck not losing these guys if I can help it!

01.04.17 - Did a little grinding in the revamped Training Grounds today, and picked up a familiar (woo!).
@Karrikut

Ahhh, thank you so much for the ping! I actually just started a Pinkerlocke, but I think I will use these rules instead. I'll have to get an egg for my third dragon. It'll bug me that they'll be behind in levels, but ah well. Both my founders are already level four from today's round of battling. Time to go strip them naked though and set up my vault so I'm complaint with the rules. XD

I plan on recording and writing about their adventures here if anyone wants to follow.

Edit: I definitely want to be on the pinglist. :3

Edit2: Egg hatched~ With three members now, I roughing out a basic story and personalities for everyone. Slipgear, and the newly hatched, Riptide. Both are the only survivors of a plague struck clan. Shatterpoint, a younger mirror run off from an all mirror clan facing a resource crisis. Rough beginnings all around. Let's see what the new little family can do!
@Karrikut

Ahhh, thank you so much for the ping! I actually just started a Pinkerlocke, but I think I will use these rules instead. I'll have to get an egg for my third dragon. It'll bug me that they'll be behind in levels, but ah well. Both my founders are already level four from today's round of battling. Time to go strip them naked though and set up my vault so I'm complaint with the rules. XD

I plan on recording and writing about their adventures here if anyone wants to follow.

Edit: I definitely want to be on the pinglist. :3

Edit2: Egg hatched~ With three members now, I roughing out a basic story and personalities for everyone. Slipgear, and the newly hatched, Riptide. Both are the only survivors of a plague struck clan. Shatterpoint, a younger mirror run off from an all mirror clan facing a resource crisis. Rough beginnings all around. Let's see what the new little family can do!
TyYgOYZ.png
@Karrikut Wait! I could exalt most dragons, keep my breeding pairs (I have a hatchery) and Rose (she was a gift) and maybe keep Adbyoa. Tuffnut and Ruffnut exalted, Droplet and Ariel kept (Droplet cost me FAR too much money, and Ariel is important), Meadow exalted, same with Nope Nope Nope. Starshot and Louis exalted, Ginger and Houndskull as my starting dragons. (what, you think I'll exalt dream dragons?) And Arctic will be the hatchling. (She's only a hatchling in my lore, but will grow up) Edit: And, if you think I'm doing a full nuzlocke, I'm not including some of my dragons. Edit 2: Arctic is not going to be in the coliseum. (I will update this when I feel like it. Will be affected by events.) (Credit to the people who made the images, I recoloured the egg) (yes, I'm bad at changing the look of it) (and yes, the sparkles are plague+water magic) [img]http://i.imgur.com/chiGc8T.png[/img] [center][size=6][u]Day 0[/u][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FDbS5uI.png[/img] Facaca opened her eyes. It took her a moment to realise what was wrong. Where there had been a group of crystals, there was only one... The fae grabbed the purple crystal and stared at it before letting go. It was a dull lilac colour, not the bright violet it had been the day before. The magic around it flickered for a moment before disappearing. She caught the egg fragment as it fell, nearly falling when it landed in her arms. "Ginger! Houndskull! Arctic!" she yelled. The three dragons appeared by her side. "Yes?" Ginger asked the fae. "I must send you off... For the Poison Crystal. It has shattered, and I do not know why. I also do not know where it is. But you may have this piece of it." Ginger took the fragment and stared at it. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/tradepost/internal_bg.jpg[/img] "I think we've got enough food," Houndskull growled. "One thing." The three dragons turned around to see a brown tundra. "Pinkerton. What is it?" "Take these." [item=Reflective Fish Scales][item=Glass Beaker][item=Traveller's Runestone] "Why?" "Good luck." The tundra turned and walked away. Ginger put the fish scales into the bottle. They glinted, like the Poison Egg. She then remembered that the next day, she'd be leaving. Who knows what she'd face? [/center]
@Karrikut
Wait! I could exalt most dragons, keep my breeding pairs (I have a hatchery) and Rose (she was a gift) and maybe keep Adbyoa. Tuffnut and Ruffnut exalted, Droplet and Ariel kept (Droplet cost me FAR too much money, and Ariel is important), Meadow exalted, same with Nope Nope Nope. Starshot and Louis exalted, Ginger and Houndskull as my starting dragons. (what, you think I'll exalt dream dragons?) And Arctic will be the hatchling. (She's only a hatchling in my lore, but will grow up)

Edit: And, if you think I'm doing a full nuzlocke, I'm not including some of my dragons.

Edit 2: Arctic is not going to be in the coliseum.

(I will update this when I feel like it. Will be affected by events.)

(Credit to the people who made the images, I recoloured the egg)

(yes, I'm bad at changing the look of it)

(and yes, the sparkles are plague+water magic)

chiGc8T.png
Day 0

FDbS5uI.png

Facaca opened her eyes. It took her a moment to realise what was wrong. Where there had been a group of crystals, there was only one... The fae grabbed the purple crystal and stared at it before letting go. It was a dull lilac colour, not the bright violet it had been the day before. The magic around it flickered for a moment before disappearing. She caught the egg fragment as it fell, nearly falling when it landed in her arms.
"Ginger! Houndskull! Arctic!" she yelled. The three dragons appeared by her side.
"Yes?" Ginger asked the fae.
"I must send you off... For the Poison Crystal. It has shattered, and I do not know why. I also do not know where it is. But you may have this piece of it." Ginger took the fragment and stared at it.
internal_bg.jpg
"I think we've got enough food," Houndskull growled.
"One thing." The three dragons turned around to see a brown tundra.
"Pinkerton. What is it?"
"Take these."

Reflective Fish Scales Glass Beaker

"Why?"
"Good luck." The tundra turned and walked away. Ginger put the fish scales into the bottle. They glinted, like the Poison Egg. She then remembered that the next day, she'd be leaving. Who knows what she'd face?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@wrecknrule @Averat I'm really glad you guys like this idea! Wrecknrule, I'd love to be on the pinglist for your updates :o I'm super excited to see how this goes!
@wrecknrule @Averat I'm really glad you guys like this idea! Wrecknrule, I'd love to be on the pinglist for your updates :o I'm super excited to see how this goes!
@Karrikut
Working on day 0 of the nuzlocke RN! what's funny is I wanted to a pinkerlocke, and I'm pretending that Pinkerton gives them a few good luck items...
@Karrikut
Working on day 0 of the nuzlocke RN! what's funny is I wanted to a pinkerlocke, and I'm pretending that Pinkerton gives them a few good luck items...
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Karrikut
Done day 0!
@Karrikut
Done day 0!
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3