Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Momma Kyuth's Bakery- CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vGZUny6.png[/img] [color=purple]Hello, my darlings! Welcome to Levitos! I'm Kyuth, Progen and Matriarch of DracoCharky's clan. I love the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and for the last few years, I've run a little bakery around the festival- apparently, my goodies are quite a hit! This year, I've made some special treats to celebrate your coming to our wonderful hidden city! As always, we have four different types of pastries for you to try, so there's something for everyone. All of the money we raise this week will go towards a little giveaway I'm holding at the end of the week- but more about that later... Of course, that's not all, there is a twist! Each day, one randomly selected type of cookie comes with the special bonus of winning you some tickets for our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2167091]WaveSat Raffles[/url]! Go ahead and have a look, and let me know if there's something you'd like... There might even be a surprise in store at the end of the week for some you! [b][color=red][size=4]Important- view [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2172258/6#post_26941975]this post[/url] for extra information![/size][/color][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/X5vM3BK.png[/img] [color=brown]A [b]Bussofly[/b] is like a little biscuity doughnut, and these ones have some rather pretty butterflies on- great for [b]bug[/b] eaters![/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4OP15Qv.png[/img] [color=red] My [b]Fegato[/b] alla Levitiana pasty is a take on a Levitian Classic; it's our traditional Liver and Onion dish, but baked into a little pastry parcel- a [b]meaty[/b] delicacy![/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mYBEExv.png[/img] [color=blue]Of course, we also have everyone's favourite [b]Finnamon Roll[/b] I've taken a little time to refine the recipe since last year, so they look and taste better than ever- the [b]fish[/b] eaters love them, so get in quickly- and keep an eye out, because even the Tidelord himself knows how good they are![/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zNnwmAF.png[/img] [color=green]And finally, we have the [b]Zaletti[/b]. These little cornmeal cookies are packed with raisins, and a lovely sweet treat for the [b]plant[/b] eater in your life... or just for yourself![/color] Have a look around, my dear, and see what takes your fancy... [/color] [u][b]How to play:[/b][/u] There are four different types of biscuit available at Kyuth's stall. Each day, one (pre-selected using random.org and saved in a spreadsheet on my PC) type of cookie will win anyone who purchased it a ticket to the main Wavesat Raffle. I'll keep these all in a spreadsheet and send them over at the end, you don't need to do anything more after you send your money. By day, I mean from rollover to rollover, even though that may not be when I update the thread/spreadsheet (I have a lot of assignments RN so I'm pretty busy). [b]Each biscuit costs 10t, and you can only have one per day-[/b] we don't want to run out! [size=6]To make this event manageable, [b]I'll only be accepting entries which have your cake choice and flight in the title of a PM to me, ideally in the following format: [code] "Your choice of cake - Your Flight", [/code] and with 10t attached.[/b] [/size] The Flight is needed so that a) I can separate out my fellow droplets to notify the in-flight raffle, and b) to make sure you've actually read the rules! [i]I'm sorry, but if you don't give me that information, I can't put your entry into the spreadsheet- but I can't promise you'll get the money back, either... It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm probably not going to like it if you just send a message titled 'cookies'... I don't want to sound nasty about it, but this event has been really popular in the past, and with the number of entries I was getting, I just hadn't got time to copy information from within individual messages.[/i] I will open the messages, and I'm more than happy to reply to messages you send in character; I can always make time for people who are enthusiastic, just not people who are lazy and don't read the rules >.> At the end of the week, I'm also going to be doing my own special draw, which I affectionately know as the post-raffle raffle. Any cake purchased over the course of the week puts you in with a chance of winning Some extra prizes; I'll go into more detail about that in the post below. [b][i][size=7]Have fun, and Happy Wavesat![/size][/i][/b] [/center] Previous winning cakes: Sunday: Zaletti Monday: Finnamon Tuesday: Fegato Wednesday: Finnamon Thursday: Bussofly Friday: Zaletti Saturday: [i]Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to individually reply to every winner- just trust me, if you've picked the winning cake and sent me the message right, your win has been counted![/i] [quote=Pinglist] @Delcat @DrakeFrost @sh33pskin @DragonWarrior333 @Jetfeather @queenmedusozoa @SunstonePhoenix @Origamer @Eialyne @clanguardian @Lenox @alrydae @SelenaSilverwolf @Stargirl8686 @Selah @Sylphiette @kaolik @celelorien @LadyRiat @MindfangSerket @SocklessWonder @RandomShmoe @TroubleinSevens @Feorin @rubyredtan @Depreciation @eeriansadow @azuredusk @Katsuokai @clarax @Alephelion @acheronta @VioletWhirlwind @Kronus @flowerpaw34 @Kalypsonite @cheetahcat sorry if you got pinged back here- I seem to have messed the list up at some point and some of you got deleted :c [/quote] Note: you'll be pinged once when I add you to the pinglist!
vGZUny6.png

Hello, my darlings! Welcome to Levitos!

I'm Kyuth, Progen and Matriarch of DracoCharky's clan. I love the Wavecrest Saturnalia, and for the last few years, I've run a little bakery around the festival- apparently, my goodies are quite a hit! This year, I've made some special treats to celebrate your coming to our wonderful hidden city!

As always, we have four different types of pastries for you to try, so there's something for everyone. All of the money we raise this week will go towards a little giveaway I'm holding at the end of the week- but more about that later...

Of course, that's not all, there is a twist! Each day, one randomly selected type of cookie comes with the special bonus of winning you some tickets for our WaveSat Raffles!

Go ahead and have a look, and let me know if there's something you'd like... There might even be a surprise in store at the end of the week for some you!

Important- view this post for extra information!

X5vM3BK.png
A Bussofly is like a little biscuity doughnut, and these ones have some rather pretty butterflies on- great for bug eaters!

4OP15Qv.png

My Fegato alla Levitiana pasty is a take on a Levitian Classic; it's our traditional Liver and Onion dish, but baked into a little pastry parcel- a meaty delicacy!

mYBEExv.png
Of course, we also have everyone's favourite Finnamon Roll I've taken a little time to refine the recipe since last year, so they look and taste better than ever- the fish eaters love them, so get in quickly- and keep an eye out, because even the Tidelord himself knows how good they are!

zNnwmAF.png
And finally, we have the Zaletti. These little cornmeal cookies are packed with raisins, and a lovely sweet treat for the plant eater in your life... or just for yourself!

Have a look around, my dear, and see what takes your fancy...

How to play:

There are four different types of biscuit available at Kyuth's stall.

Each day, one (pre-selected using random.org and saved in a spreadsheet on my PC) type of cookie will win anyone who purchased it a ticket to the main Wavesat Raffle. I'll keep these all in a spreadsheet and send them over at the end, you don't need to do anything more after you send your money. By day, I mean from rollover to rollover, even though that may not be when I update the thread/spreadsheet (I have a lot of assignments RN so I'm pretty busy).

Each biscuit costs 10t, and you can only have one per day- we don't want to run out!

To make this event manageable, I'll only be accepting entries which have your cake choice and flight in the title of a PM to me, ideally in the following format:
Code:
"Your choice of cake - Your Flight",
and with 10t attached.

The Flight is needed so that a) I can separate out my fellow droplets to notify the in-flight raffle, and b) to make sure you've actually read the rules! I'm sorry, but if you don't give me that information, I can't put your entry into the spreadsheet- but I can't promise you'll get the money back, either... It doesn't have to be perfect, but I'm probably not going to like it if you just send a message titled 'cookies'... I don't want to sound nasty about it, but this event has been really popular in the past, and with the number of entries I was getting, I just hadn't got time to copy information from within individual messages. I will open the messages, and I'm more than happy to reply to messages you send in character; I can always make time for people who are enthusiastic, just not people who are lazy and don't read the rules >.>

At the end of the week, I'm also going to be doing my own special draw, which I affectionately know as the post-raffle raffle. Any cake purchased over the course of the week puts you in with a chance of winning Some extra prizes; I'll go into more detail about that in the post below.

Have fun, and Happy Wavesat!

Previous winning cakes:
Sunday: Zaletti
Monday: Finnamon
Tuesday: Fegato
Wednesday: Finnamon
Thursday: Bussofly
Friday: Zaletti
Saturday:

Sorry, but I just haven't got the time to individually reply to every winner- just trust me, if you've picked the winning cake and sent me the message right, your win has been counted!

Note: you'll be pinged once when I add you to the pinglist!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
[center][u][b][size=7]The Post-Raffle Raffle![/size][/b][/u][/center] Ok so, every year once the main raffle tickets have been handed over, there's always a little something extra you can win over here. As long as you've bought one or more cookies, you're eligible to win in this raffle too. To make it fair, everyone will only be entered once. If you don't want any of the prizes, don't worry- should your name be drawn, you can just pass and I'll re-draw someone else. [center] [b][size=5]The prizes:[/size][/b] [quote="Egg so Hot - GONE"] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Seawater Savior][/quote] [quote="Hot Hot Egg - GONE"][item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Warmwater Wanderers][/quote] [quote="What if Baldwin Had no Leg? - GONE"][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] [item=Accent: Throatarium][item=Skin: Pearl Arowana][/quote] __________________________________________________________________ [quote="Feeling Chesty... - GONE"] [item=Tigerlily Chest][item=Twisted Bamboo Chest] [item=Neglected Caveminder Chest] [/quote] [quote="...From All this Cold... - GONE"] [item=Frostbitten Fugitive Chest] [item=Colorful Ice Chest] [item=Deep-Seer Chest] [/quote] [quote="...All that's shiny... - GONE"] [item=Celestian Shimmer Chest ][item=Electric Sparkle Chest][item=Stormcloud Construct Chest] [/quote] [quote="...Is not Gold - GONE"] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]x10 [item=Iron Treasure Chest]x10 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x10 [/quote] [quote="Under da sea.... - GONE"] [item=Accent: Leafy Seadragon] [item=Cherrybrook chest] [item=Diver Emblem] (Accent Donated by Delcat) [/quote] __________________________________________________________________ [quote="Festival Funding - GONE"] [item=Magical Shard]x20 [item=Deepearth Geode]x20 [item=Glowing Ember]x20 [item=Eternal Snow]x20 [item=Immaculate Tablet]x20 [item=Charged Sprocket]x20 [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x20 [item=All-Seeing Shroom]x20 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x20 [item=Giant Sand Dollar]x20 [item=Messengers Scroll]x20 [/quote] [quote="Something Fishy this way comes... - GONE"] [Item=Vista: Sea Slugs] [item= Diver Crown ][item= Diver Emblem] (Vista Donated by Delcat)[/quote] ----- (These prize packs all courtesy of chocollama from the official wavesat prize fund) (I assembled these packs partly from the items submitted, partly from my own collection/funds, and partly from profits of selling other familiars / items which didn't fit the theme. ) [quote="Eggcellent Disguise - GONE"] [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Bright Rogue Hood][item=Bright Rogue Gloves][item=Bright Rogue Mask][item=Phantasmal Halfmask] [/quote] [quote="Eggaddict Vegetablepatch - GONE"] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Accent: Springly Sprouts] [item=Accent: Leafydo] [/quote] [quote="Skin-tight x2 "] Four of the following skins/accent (please list in order of preference, backups are appreciated): [item=Skin: Heartred Croaker] [item=Skin: Mire] [item=Skin: Psywurm] [item=Skin: Psywurm] [item=Skin: Scythe Kamaitachi] [item=Skin: Everglade Lasher] [item=Skin: Fuiran] [item=Skin: Bamboo Phytocat] [GONE=Skin: Granite Thresher][GONE =Skin: Blue Mineral][GONE =Skin: Gnomon Shadow] [GONE=Skin: Shattered Serpent] [GONE=Skin: Crimson Reef Snail] [GONE=Skin: Emerald Cave Jewel] [GONE=Skin: Basilisk] [GONE=Skin: Salve Kamaitachi] (8 skins remaining) [GONE=Accent: Opaline Wings] [GONE=Accent: Jade Draft] [GONE=Accent: Splash] [GONE=Accent: Sylvan Swirls] [GONE=Accent: Dancing Conductor] [GONE=Accent: Gambler's Goop][GONE=oplaesque][GONE=Accent: Magic Erosion] (0 accents remaining) [/quote] [quote="Come and have a go... x1" ] [item=Ambush][item=Minor Health Potion]x60 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Scholar] [item=Discipline][item=Berserker] [/quote] [quote="... If you think you're hard enough! x4"] 7x Random battle items (please feel free to state any preferences, i.e. an element or a preference of fragments/attacks) [/quote] [quote="Piggy Bank - GONE"] 2x [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] plus [b]100,000 Treasure[/b] or [b]100 gems[/b] [/quote] [quote="... and a cuddly toy! - GONE"] [item=Conjurer's hat][item=Conjurer's staff][item=Marbled Jester][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy] [/quote] ----- [quote="Dragon Prizes"]These Dragons are desperate to go exploring! Each comes with a mystery piece of apparel... and my vault is worse than Crim's hoard, so you never know what you'll get... [img]https://sc-cdn.scaleengine.net/i/8cfc17d40b81178a7d798278d31252bd.png[/img][img]https://sc-cdn.scaleengine.net/i/4ee8f73a2a7dbcf998a13dad79988d83.png[/img][img]https://sc-cdn.scaleengine.net/i/a591c7c11d2293de5f043fe4a6b3f82b.png[/img] Scroll to the back of my lair for a closer look! [/quote] ... more to come? Depends what else I can find in my vault... ...Keep an eye out in the thread, there may even be some spot prizes... [/center] [b][size=6]Any remaining prizes which go unclaimed will be returned to the funds for future water events either directly, or after being sold..[/size][/b]
The Post-Raffle Raffle!

Ok so, every year once the main raffle tickets have been handed over, there's always a little something extra you can win over here. As long as you've bought one or more cookies, you're eligible to win in this raffle too. To make it fair, everyone will only be entered once. If you don't want any of the prizes, don't worry- should your name be drawn, you can just pass and I'll re-draw someone else.
The prizes:
Egg so Hot - GONE wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Seawater Savior
Hot Hot Egg - GONE wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Warmwater Wanderers
What if Baldwin Had no Leg? - GONE wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Accent: Throatarium Skin: Pearl Arowana

Feeling Chesty... - GONE wrote:
Tigerlily Chest Twisted Bamboo Chest Neglected Caveminder Chest
...From All this Cold... - GONE wrote:
Frostbitten Fugitive Chest Colorful Ice Chest Deep-Seer Chest
...All that's shiny... - GONE wrote:
Celestian Shimmer Chest Electric Sparkle Chest Stormcloud Construct Chest
...Is not Gold - GONE wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest x10 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Gilded Decorative Chest x10
Under da sea.... - GONE wrote:
Accent: Leafy Seadragon Cherrybrook Chest Diver Emblem
(Accent Donated by Delcat)

Festival Funding - GONE wrote:
Magical Shard x20 Deepearth Geode x20 Glowing Ember x20 Eternal Snow x20 Immaculate Tablet x20 Charged Sprocket x20 Bladed Flatleaf x20 All-Seeing Shroom x20 Shimmering Pinecone x20 Giant Sand Dollar x20 x20
Something Fishy this way comes... - GONE wrote:
Vista: Sea Slugs Diver Crown Diver Emblem
(Vista Donated by Delcat)

(These prize packs all courtesy of chocollama from the official wavesat prize fund)
(I assembled these packs partly from the items submitted, partly from my own collection/funds, and partly from profits of selling other familiars / items which didn't fit the theme. )

Eggcellent Disguise - GONE wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Bright Rogue Hood Bright Rogue Gloves Bright Rogue Mask Phantasmal Halfmask
Eggaddict Vegetablepatch - GONE wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Accent: Springly Sprouts Accent: Leafydo
Skin-tight x2 wrote:
Four of the following skins/accent (please list in order of preference, backups are appreciated):
Skin: Heartred Croaker Skin: Mire Skin: Psywurm Skin: Psywurm Skin: Scythe Kamaitachi Skin: Everglade Lasher Skin: Fuiran Skin: Bamboo Phytocat
[GONE=Skin: Granite Thresher][GONE =Skin: Blue Mineral][GONE =Skin: Gnomon Shadow] [GONE=Skin: Shattered Serpent] [GONE=Skin: Crimson Reef Snail] [GONE=Skin: Emerald Cave Jewel] [GONE=Skin: Basilisk] [GONE=Skin: Salve Kamaitachi]
(8 skins remaining)

[GONE=Accent: Opaline Wings] [GONE=Accent: Jade Draft] [GONE=Accent: Splash] [GONE=Accent: Sylvan Swirls] [GONE=Accent: Dancing Conductor] [GONE=Accent: Gambler's Goop][GONE=oplaesque][GONE=Accent: Magic Erosion]
(0 accents remaining)
Come and have a go... x1 wrote:
Ambush Minor Health Potion x60 Shale Hybrid Fragment Scholar Discipline Berserker
... If you think you're hard enough! x4 wrote:
7x Random battle items (please feel free to state any preferences, i.e. an element or a preference of fragments/attacks)
Piggy Bank - GONE wrote:
2x Gilded Decorative Chest plus 100,000 Treasure or 100 gems
... and a cuddly toy! - GONE wrote:
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff Marbled Jester Faded Shadowbinder Effigy

Dragon Prizes wrote:
These Dragons are desperate to go exploring! Each comes with a mystery piece of apparel... and my vault is worse than Crim's hoard, so you never know what you'll get...

8cfc17d40b81178a7d798278d31252bd.png4ee8f73a2a7dbcf998a13dad79988d83.pnga591c7c11d2293de5f043fe4a6b3f82b.png

Scroll to the back of my lair for a closer look!

... more to come? Depends what else I can find in my vault...

...Keep an eye out in the thread, there may even be some spot prizes...

Any remaining prizes which go unclaimed will be returned to the funds for future water events either directly, or after being sold..

Flatfin Enjoyer
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2167091][img]http://i.imgur.com/WuZjkYa.png[/img][/url][/center] _______________________________________________________________________________ @kalideoscope here's my thread link!
WuZjkYa.png

@kalideoscope here's my thread link!

Flatfin Enjoyer
Is it really just 10t? 80

These are all so lovely, what a cute event! I'd love to be on the pinglist, please!
Is it really just 10t? 80

These are all so lovely, what a cute event! I'd love to be on the pinglist, please!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@dracocharky Pinglist please!
@dracocharky Pinglist please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@dracocharky me as well, please!
@dracocharky me as well, please!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@dracocharky Add me to the pinglist please! :)
@dracocharky Add me to the pinglist please! :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@dracocharky this is fascinating;; please may i be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@dracocharky this is fascinating;; please may i be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@dracocharky
Pinglist please!
@dracocharky
Pinglist please!
quill.png
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thank you so much!
Can you add me to the pinglist? Thank you so much!

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14