Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44
@nuttysaladtree Great then your last form to fill out (technically your response will "unlock" tomorrow, but you can submit it so it's ready when I go to record it) will be from: [quote=Day 7G2]https://goo.gl/forms/99x7Z6JUqsScYYka2[/quote]
@nuttysaladtree

Great then your last form to fill out (technically your response will "unlock" tomorrow, but you can submit it so it's ready when I go to record it) will be from:
zqpG63L.png image0.png
[center][url=http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/138749447634/more-flight-dividers][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d343b9f934935a05aefe997bda6be646/tumblr_inline_o23f50NgMo1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=382756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3828/382756_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][color=#3f3bd1]~ Day 7D ~[/color][/b][/center] The Spiral turned tearful eyes towards Mimir and then hurried to the edge of the canal when he beckoned them over. "I happened to overhear your troubles, mate," Mimir said gently, offering the jewellery for the Spiral to look at. "Maybe you'd like this for your anniversary present ...?" The Spiral turned the jewellery over in their claws, inspecting the jewels. "Well, I [i]was[/i] looking for a very special perfume - it's only sold here, you see." Mimir suddenly remembered the potion that the stranger had handed down to him from the bridge and cursed his lack of foresight. He wished now that he'd thought to uncork it and take a sniff - but the shop didn't exactly look like a famous perfumery, and the bottle looked more like a potion someone would drink than a perfume - so he figured he could be excused for not realising the connection. Still, he figured there was time yet to correct his mistake and reached into his waistcoat for the potion bottle. "Still," the Spiral continued while he was distracted, "I [i]suppose[/i] a handmade piece of jewellery made by an artist from the very city in which we were married will [i]do[/i]. Thanks for your generosity." "Wait!" Mimir cried. He looked up sharply - but the Spiral had already taken off into the crowd, misinterpreting Mimir's sales pitch for the presentation of a gift. "Wait, [i]I have your perfume[/i]!" he yelled, leaping to his feet and trying to peer through the crowd, but the Spiral was nowhere to be seen and the item of jewellery that he had been intending to ask a pretty price for was long gone. Mimir sank back into his sea, growling curses between his teeth as the gondola started forward once more. His guide wisely chose not to comment as they slowly drifted away from the Ca d'Oro until, finally, she interrupted Mimir's disgruntled grumbling to announce that the tour was coming to an end. "We will now visit the Labyrinthine Levitos Gift Shop," she said, obviously trying to tempt him out of his foul mood. "A treasure-trove, I assure you, of marine memorabilie and sea souvenirs. There is sure to be something there that you will love." The ride back through the canals was somewhat calming, and by the time the gondola reached the residential neighbourhoods in which the tour had begin, Mimir was no longer seething. He still had the potion - or exclusive perfume - at least: that might yet get him his money back, if he could find the right buyer down the line. The sight of the wares in the Gift Shop when they finally arrived lifted his spirits further, particularly when he saw the surprisingly low price tags attached. "Everyone who enjoys a tour of Levitos is given a complimentary mask to wear to the Marriage of the Sea ceremony at the end of the festival," Mimir's gondolier says, leading him deeper into the shop and towards a display case containing three masks. "We ask only that you tell others where you received your mask, and about the - ah - wonderful time you had on your tour of the city with us?" She trailed off towards the end, suddenly uncertain, as if she regretted bringing up the tour itself when Mimir had spent the end of it in such a bad mood. However, he winked at her. "I'll tell anyone who asks that you took me to see all the sights," he said. The Spiral brightened and turned to open the case containing the masks, and so didn't hear Mimir mutter to himself, "And say nothing of thieving tourists." "You may choose whichever mask suits your taste," she said, gesturing towards them. Mimir bent over the case to inspect the three on show. The first was a half-face mask, wooden and simply adorned with only etchings, but finely carved. The second also covered only the top half of the fact, but was more elaborately decorated with mother-of-pearl inlaid in delicate, sweeping patterns across the face. The third was a full-face mask, but although it looked the richest with silver bells and reflective scales, and azure feathers along one edge which would complement Mimir's scales, he didn't like the idea of hiding his whole face. He liked both of the masks, but ultimately decided that the simpler of the two - the wooden mask - would best match his outfit and suit his uncomplicated sense of style the best. He picked up the wooden mask. [br][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2172126/41#post_27024398][b][color=#3f3bd1]~ Next ~[/url][/color][/b] [url=http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/138749447634/more-flight-dividers][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d343b9f934935a05aefe997bda6be646/tumblr_inline_o23f50NgMo1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2]Darn, I was [i]sure[/i] the potion was a red herring! D: Also, [i]gift[/i]?! Who said anything about [i]giving [/i]the jewellery away?! XD Haha. Ah, well, good opportunity for storytelling. Looking forwarding to seeing how all this concludes! ^-^[/size]
tumblr_inline_o23f50NgMo1r3lvtf_500.png

382756_350.png

~ Day 7D ~

The Spiral turned tearful eyes towards Mimir and then hurried to the edge of the canal when he beckoned them over.

"I happened to overhear your troubles, mate," Mimir said gently, offering the jewellery for the Spiral to look at. "Maybe you'd like this for your anniversary present ...?"

The Spiral turned the jewellery over in their claws, inspecting the jewels. "Well, I was looking for a very special perfume - it's only sold here, you see."

Mimir suddenly remembered the potion that the stranger had handed down to him from the bridge and cursed his lack of foresight. He wished now that he'd thought to uncork it and take a sniff - but the shop didn't exactly look like a famous perfumery, and the bottle looked more like a potion someone would drink than a perfume - so he figured he could be excused for not realising the connection. Still, he figured there was time yet to correct his mistake and reached into his waistcoat for the potion bottle.

"Still," the Spiral continued while he was distracted, "I suppose a handmade piece of jewellery made by an artist from the very city in which we were married will do. Thanks for your generosity."

"Wait!" Mimir cried.

He looked up sharply - but the Spiral had already taken off into the crowd, misinterpreting Mimir's sales pitch for the presentation of a gift.

"Wait, I have your perfume!" he yelled, leaping to his feet and trying to peer through the crowd, but the Spiral was nowhere to be seen and the item of jewellery that he had been intending to ask a pretty price for was long gone. Mimir sank back into his sea, growling curses between his teeth as the gondola started forward once more.

His guide wisely chose not to comment as they slowly drifted away from the Ca d'Oro until, finally, she interrupted Mimir's disgruntled grumbling to announce that the tour was coming to an end.

"We will now visit the Labyrinthine Levitos Gift Shop," she said, obviously trying to tempt him out of his foul mood. "A treasure-trove, I assure you, of marine memorabilie and sea souvenirs. There is sure to be something there that you will love."

The ride back through the canals was somewhat calming, and by the time the gondola reached the residential neighbourhoods in which the tour had begin, Mimir was no longer seething. He still had the potion - or exclusive perfume - at least: that might yet get him his money back, if he could find the right buyer down the line. The sight of the wares in the Gift Shop when they finally arrived lifted his spirits further, particularly when he saw the surprisingly low price tags attached.

"Everyone who enjoys a tour of Levitos is given a complimentary mask to wear to the Marriage of the Sea ceremony at the end of the festival," Mimir's gondolier says, leading him deeper into the shop and towards a display case containing three masks. "We ask only that you tell others where you received your mask, and about the - ah - wonderful time you had on your tour of the city with us?"

She trailed off towards the end, suddenly uncertain, as if she regretted bringing up the tour itself when Mimir had spent the end of it in such a bad mood. However, he winked at her.

"I'll tell anyone who asks that you took me to see all the sights," he said. The Spiral brightened and turned to open the case containing the masks, and so didn't hear Mimir mutter to himself, "And say nothing of thieving tourists."

"You may choose whichever mask suits your taste," she said, gesturing towards them.

Mimir bent over the case to inspect the three on show. The first was a half-face mask, wooden and simply adorned with only etchings, but finely carved. The second also covered only the top half of the fact, but was more elaborately decorated with mother-of-pearl inlaid in delicate, sweeping patterns across the face. The third was a full-face mask, but although it looked the richest with silver bells and reflective scales, and azure feathers along one edge which would complement Mimir's scales, he didn't like the idea of hiding his whole face. He liked both of the masks, but ultimately decided that the simpler of the two - the wooden mask - would best match his outfit and suit his uncomplicated sense of style the best.

He picked up the wooden mask.

Darn, I was sure the potion was a red herring! D: Also, gift?! Who said anything about giving the jewellery away?! XD Haha. Ah, well, good opportunity for storytelling. Looking forwarding to seeing how all this concludes! ^-^
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
The gondolier gladly moved them along to another section of the city, mentioning that they had grown up there. "Thats nice!" Kid chirped, looking around curiously. He mentioned an alchemy shop, which she shook her head to. "Sorry, I'm not much of an alchemist, but this city is quite interesting. I'd prefer to look around a bit more." They nodded, and went on their way.

Then, they reached a strange place with tons of dragons. The guide explained, making Kid nod. She was hardly familiar with the sea of a thousand currents, but even she knew of the bubble prophecies. She smiled as she saw the excitement, then, there was suddenly a bubble quite close to the gondola. She caught a glimpse of, some blob that looked a bit like her. Curiously, she looked over at it, until the boat started to rock slightly. She quickly settled back into the boat, smiling at the gondolier. "Apologies. I was simply curious." To her surprise, he praised her for not leaping out of the boat, as many tourists had apparently done.

They turned onto such a golden and beautiful street that she couldnt help but be amazed. "So pretty." She marveled, taking her time to take everything in as the traffic slowed the gondola. Then, she heard a sound of distress. Her motherly instincts kicking in, she stood, anxiously looking around. A spiral was loudly crying over not being able to shop at a particular store for his anniversary. Sympathy filled her. "Wait one minute please." She told the gondolier, stepping off the boat and approaching the distressed spiral.

"I overheard you. I'm terribly sorry to hear that." She said with a small smile. "Perhaps this would work?" She held out the necklace she had purchased earlier, which he looked stunned at. He explained that he had been after a perfume, to her embarrassment. Then he said that the necklace would make a far better gift. "Great!" She pressed it into his paws. "Take it to your lady. She'll be happy that you remembered." The spiral thanked her, then zoomed off.

She returned to her gondola, a bit sad not to have been able to bring something back for her family. Then, the boat stopped next to a gift shop. She blinked, turning to see the gondolier smiling. She beamed, scampering up to look at what they had. She ended up looking between three masks. "I'll take, this one." She lifted up a shiny silver one with bells. Quiet would love it, well, the bells at least. She giggled, then rushed off to see more of the city, and to see the marriage of the sea
The gondolier gladly moved them along to another section of the city, mentioning that they had grown up there. "Thats nice!" Kid chirped, looking around curiously. He mentioned an alchemy shop, which she shook her head to. "Sorry, I'm not much of an alchemist, but this city is quite interesting. I'd prefer to look around a bit more." They nodded, and went on their way.

Then, they reached a strange place with tons of dragons. The guide explained, making Kid nod. She was hardly familiar with the sea of a thousand currents, but even she knew of the bubble prophecies. She smiled as she saw the excitement, then, there was suddenly a bubble quite close to the gondola. She caught a glimpse of, some blob that looked a bit like her. Curiously, she looked over at it, until the boat started to rock slightly. She quickly settled back into the boat, smiling at the gondolier. "Apologies. I was simply curious." To her surprise, he praised her for not leaping out of the boat, as many tourists had apparently done.

They turned onto such a golden and beautiful street that she couldnt help but be amazed. "So pretty." She marveled, taking her time to take everything in as the traffic slowed the gondola. Then, she heard a sound of distress. Her motherly instincts kicking in, she stood, anxiously looking around. A spiral was loudly crying over not being able to shop at a particular store for his anniversary. Sympathy filled her. "Wait one minute please." She told the gondolier, stepping off the boat and approaching the distressed spiral.

"I overheard you. I'm terribly sorry to hear that." She said with a small smile. "Perhaps this would work?" She held out the necklace she had purchased earlier, which he looked stunned at. He explained that he had been after a perfume, to her embarrassment. Then he said that the necklace would make a far better gift. "Great!" She pressed it into his paws. "Take it to your lady. She'll be happy that you remembered." The spiral thanked her, then zoomed off.

She returned to her gondola, a bit sad not to have been able to bring something back for her family. Then, the boat stopped next to a gift shop. She blinked, turning to see the gondolier smiling. She beamed, scampering up to look at what they had. She ended up looking between three masks. "I'll take, this one." She lifted up a shiny silver one with bells. Quiet would love it, well, the bells at least. She giggled, then rushed off to see more of the city, and to see the marriage of the sea
Please check out my flower shop!
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27646680][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276467/27646680_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27565753][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275658/27565753.png[/img][/url][/columns] [br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2172126/11#post_26880563][size=5][b]Day 1[/b][/size][/url][size=5][b] ~*~ Day 2[/b][/size][/center] Sunstone was carefully listening to their gondolier talk about the history of the Cannaregio District, it was quite informative and fascinating. She had a quiet natural humor that oozed out of her, and Sunstone could've sworn he'd heard Delphinium snicker a few times from where he continued to hide from the canal. They continued on this way for a while until a loud voice interrupted the tour guide's [i]gentle rant[/i] on the shoddily built bridge. A grinning pearlcatcher leaned out a bit over the canal, colorful mane laced with beads and ears covered in earrings. "A-Hey! Tourists I'd say? Penny for your thoughts? Or rather, a small sum of treasure for this lovely bracelet? Made it myself, genuine silver... bit ah- which is a bit hard to shape when you're underwater, ya' know? Forges don't work so great. Actually had to go... above-water for that bit..." The pearlcatcher ruffled her mane a bit awkwardly as she drifted off. Her loud advertising had gotten Del to poke his head up out of Sunstone's fluff though, frills perked up in interest. He scrambled over to the edge of the gondola, his previous fear forgotten about. "Can I see it?" The pearlcatcher smiled again and handed it over to Delphinium. He took it gently, inspecting it for a good minute, murmuring every few seconds. Del finally looked up at the pearlcatcher excitedly, "What is this made out of? I've never seen a material like it before, and I'm a jeweler myself." "Abalone! I collected it from this area near my clan, some of the best in the Sea if I do say so! The metal is just silver though." She answered back, happy to have found someone else interested in jewelry. Sunstone whispered to the gondolier while the two were talking. They seemed to be having fun, but Del could talk for hours and the tour didn't last forever. If the conversation wasn't naturally ending by ten minutes, she would start rowing again. Ten minutes later the two were still talking, wings and arms wildly gesticulating as they complained about etching details into small jewelry. Sunstone glanced back and the gondolier nodded, quietly smiling. The gondola lurched into action again, sending Del sputtering back into Sunstone, who gently caught him. "We've got to go now, say your goodbyes!" Del's crests twitched wildly as he grumbled curses and frantically reached into the bag of treasure Sunstone brought. He shoved the treasure into his new friend's hands and grabbed the bracelet. "My shop is in the Windmarrow Clan, ask around, I'm sure you can find it!" he yelled as the gondola picked up speed. The pearlcatcher yelled back a goodbye and waved as Sunstone and Del continued on their tour. [br] [center][size=5][b]Day 3[/b][/size][/center] Delphinium perched on Sunstone's head as the canals winded and twisted to new neighborhoods and sights. Meeting that pearlcatcher (he was a bit annoyed he never thought to ask for her name while talking) definitely opened him up and he was appreciating the sights Levitos had to offer. The gondola slowed down as they reach a neighborhood that the guide informed them was under construction. Del wanted to go on ahead anyway but Sunstone put his foot down. After all, the potential for falling debris and other such things is not quite romantic. Del finally relented and the gondolier steered toward the longer path. [br] [center][size=5][b]Day 4[/b][/size][/center] The gondolier cheerfully navigated through a few alleys, houses lining the edges and covered in all sorts of silks, bells and other festive trappings. "This is the neighborhood I grew up in, you know! In fact, my friend lived in that house before moving away to some Arcane clan. Oh and there was this old imperial who ran a potion stand back when I was young, my mother always took me by whenever she needed ingredients. He eventually retired though and left the stand to his daughter. Would you like to visit really quickly? She has quite the selection of rare and powerful ingredients!" Del shrugged, not really interested in alchechimal ingredients. He preferred science, jewels and a hot forge over painstaking mixing. Sunstone hummed thoughtfully as the tour guide continued pointing out houses and explaining their history. "We'd love to, but neither of us are alchemists." He gently said. The guide only nodded, "Well there is still a lot to see, so I can't blame you! We'll be getting to the Belltower soon, by the way, so keep your eyes open!" [br] ----- @TwilightDreams Not sure if you wanted to be pinged, but you said you were interested in their story! Just tell me if you want to be pinged when I finish it!
27646680_350.png 27565753.png

Day 1 ~*~ Day 2

Sunstone was carefully listening to their gondolier talk about the history of the Cannaregio District, it was quite informative and fascinating. She had a quiet natural humor that oozed out of her, and Sunstone could've sworn he'd heard Delphinium snicker a few times from where he continued to hide from the canal. They continued on this way for a while until a loud voice interrupted the tour guide's gentle rant on the shoddily built bridge.

A grinning pearlcatcher leaned out a bit over the canal, colorful mane laced with beads and ears covered in earrings.

"A-Hey! Tourists I'd say? Penny for your thoughts? Or rather, a small sum of treasure for this lovely bracelet? Made it myself, genuine silver... bit ah- which is a bit hard to shape when you're underwater, ya' know? Forges don't work so great. Actually had to go... above-water for that bit..."

The pearlcatcher ruffled her mane a bit awkwardly as she drifted off. Her loud advertising had gotten Del to poke his head up out of Sunstone's fluff though, frills perked up in interest. He scrambled over to the edge of the gondola, his previous fear forgotten about.

"Can I see it?"

The pearlcatcher smiled again and handed it over to Delphinium. He took it gently, inspecting it for a good minute, murmuring every few seconds.

Del finally looked up at the pearlcatcher excitedly, "What is this made out of? I've never seen a material like it before, and I'm a jeweler myself."

"Abalone! I collected it from this area near my clan, some of the best in the Sea if I do say so! The metal is just silver though." She answered back, happy to have found someone else interested in jewelry.

Sunstone whispered to the gondolier while the two were talking. They seemed to be having fun, but Del could talk for hours and the tour didn't last forever. If the conversation wasn't naturally ending by ten minutes, she would start rowing again. Ten minutes later the two were still talking, wings and arms wildly gesticulating as they complained about etching details into small jewelry. Sunstone glanced back and the gondolier nodded, quietly smiling. The gondola lurched into action again, sending Del sputtering back into Sunstone, who gently caught him.

"We've got to go now, say your goodbyes!"

Del's crests twitched wildly as he grumbled curses and frantically reached into the bag of treasure Sunstone brought. He shoved the treasure into his new friend's hands and grabbed the bracelet.

"My shop is in the Windmarrow Clan, ask around, I'm sure you can find it!" he yelled as the gondola picked up speed. The pearlcatcher yelled back a goodbye and waved as Sunstone and Del continued on their tour.

Day 3

Delphinium perched on Sunstone's head as the canals winded and twisted to new neighborhoods and sights. Meeting that pearlcatcher (he was a bit annoyed he never thought to ask for her name while talking) definitely opened him up and he was appreciating the sights Levitos had to offer.

The gondola slowed down as they reach a neighborhood that the guide informed them was under construction. Del wanted to go on ahead anyway but Sunstone put his foot down. After all, the potential for falling debris and other such things is not quite romantic.

Del finally relented and the gondolier steered toward the longer path.

Day 4

The gondolier cheerfully navigated through a few alleys, houses lining the edges and covered in all sorts of silks, bells and other festive trappings.

"This is the neighborhood I grew up in, you know! In fact, my friend lived in that house before moving away to some Arcane clan. Oh and there was this old imperial who ran a potion stand back when I was young, my mother always took me by whenever she needed ingredients. He eventually retired though and left the stand to his daughter. Would you like to visit really quickly? She has quite the selection of rare and powerful ingredients!"

Del shrugged, not really interested in alchechimal ingredients. He preferred science, jewels and a hot forge over painstaking mixing. Sunstone hummed thoughtfully as the tour guide continued pointing out houses and explaining their history.

"We'd love to, but neither of us are alchemists." He gently said. The guide only nodded,

"Well there is still a lot to see, so I can't blame you! We'll be getting to the Belltower soon, by the way, so keep your eyes open!"

@TwilightDreams Not sure if you wanted to be pinged, but you said you were interested in their story! Just tell me if you want to be pinged when I finish it!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@argylion

Oh yes please do!
@argylion

Oh yes please do!
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@Krycelli I haven't received a ping today. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks again!
@Krycelli I haven't received a ping today. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Thanks again!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Krycelli

Just submitted response for 5a and should I ping you every time I submit a response or no? XD Don't want you to be bothered for every response submitted.. ^^'
@Krycelli

Just submitted response for 5a and should I ping you every time I submit a response or no? XD Don't want you to be bothered for every response submitted.. ^^'
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=266115&tab=dragon&did=31550438][img]https://i.imgbox.com/0Fhklbnm.png[/img][/url] The duration of the aerial chase was...curious. The apparent thief was calmly weaving through the crowds of dragons, oblivious to the deed they committed. The moment Octantis took his chase on land, Nils tucked his wings and divebombed the street before effectively blocking the Nocturne's route of escape. "Halt!" Surprisingly, they obliged. Eyes wide as a small sort of gasp left their breath. Nils relaxed his tense posture, had he frightened the thief? It appeared they would not run, so Nils calmly began explaining the situation. "There was a poor spiral earlier in front of a closed shop. You had crashed into them and we saw you pilfer their treasures and transfer them to your pockets. If you return the stolen goods, we will not inform the guards of your wrongdoings." While the idea of leaving something without solution was not liked by him, the city would sink soon. It was highly unlikely they would steal again before the Marriage of the Sea. Unfortunately, it was not that easy. "My sincerest apologies, Golden Pearlcatcher. But I have done no such thing." Now it was he who was caught off guard. "I... beg your pardon?" The voice of innocence nodded firmly, fidgeting with their claws to give off the impression of nervousness. Nils grabbed his tam and looked away bashfully. "No, it isn't your fault. The Cad'oro district has an illustrious reputation for giving off illusions and sending dragons off course when visiting without protective eyewear." Was that true? Octantis however, did not seem overly convinced at this declaration. The Pearlcatcher looked down in confusion. Who was he to believe? He briefly thought back to the little Nocturne in his clan, their voice of honey perfect at weaving lies and excuses to avoid work. Yes! this was a nocturne, they were built for confusing others with their mimicry gifted by the Shadowbinder. So he concocted an idea. "Ah, perhaps you are right, Nocturne." They nodded. "As much as I would love to chat, would you please excuse me? I will be late for the Marriage of the Sea. We will all be late for it if we do not hurry." They began to step aside and walk in the direction of the city's center, before Nils stepped forth and blocked their way once more. "Ah yes, the ceremony. But, if you would humor me for a moment, I have something I would like to ask." The Nocturne was reasonably upset now. "Yes, Pearlcatcher?" "If you truly are innocent of such misdeeds, it should be no problem to simply... upturn your pockets? Just show me and my friend and I will leave you alone, never to meet again. We promise." He offered a glance to Octantis, every moment that passed was another moment he believed this dragon less. "..." Tense silence or simply irritable silence, he did not know. "Just show us your pockets, all will be well and we will not report this suspicious behavior to the Guards. Right, my companion?" Nils looked over to the Mirror, and moved his head in the direction to the guardians standing watch. He was silently asking for Octantis to inform them, or remain beside the Nocturne. He would not let them get away easily. ---------- @Stanzascale I'm always bad at action. So I left it at a crossroads just in case the boys are indeed wrong, or the Nocturne makes a mad dash. XD
0Fhklbnm.png
The duration of the aerial chase was...curious. The apparent thief was calmly weaving through the crowds of dragons, oblivious to the deed they committed. The moment Octantis took his chase on land, Nils tucked his wings and divebombed the street before effectively blocking the Nocturne's route of escape.

"Halt!" Surprisingly, they obliged. Eyes wide as a small sort of gasp left their breath. Nils relaxed his tense posture, had he frightened the thief? It appeared they would not run, so Nils calmly began explaining the situation.

"There was a poor spiral earlier in front of a closed shop. You had crashed into them and we saw you pilfer their treasures and transfer them to your pockets. If you return the stolen goods, we will not inform the guards of your wrongdoings." While the idea of leaving something without solution was not liked by him, the city would sink soon. It was highly unlikely they would steal again before the Marriage of the Sea. Unfortunately, it was not that easy.

"My sincerest apologies, Golden Pearlcatcher. But I have done no such thing." Now it was he who was caught off guard.

"I... beg your pardon?" The voice of innocence nodded firmly, fidgeting with their claws to give off the impression of nervousness. Nils grabbed his tam and looked away bashfully.

"No, it isn't your fault. The Cad'oro district has an illustrious reputation for giving off illusions and sending dragons off course when visiting without protective eyewear." Was that true? Octantis however, did not seem overly convinced at this declaration. The Pearlcatcher looked down in confusion. Who was he to believe? He briefly thought back to the little Nocturne in his clan, their voice of honey perfect at weaving lies and excuses to avoid work. Yes! this was a nocturne, they were built for confusing others with their mimicry gifted by the Shadowbinder. So he concocted an idea.

"Ah, perhaps you are right, Nocturne." They nodded.

"As much as I would love to chat, would you please excuse me? I will be late for the Marriage of the Sea. We will all be late for it if we do not hurry." They began to step aside and walk in the direction of the city's center, before Nils stepped forth and blocked their way once more.

"Ah yes, the ceremony. But, if you would humor me for a moment, I have something I would like to ask." The Nocturne was reasonably upset now.

"Yes, Pearlcatcher?"

"If you truly are innocent of such misdeeds, it should be no problem to simply... upturn your pockets? Just show me and my friend and I will leave you alone, never to meet again. We promise." He offered a glance to Octantis, every moment that passed was another moment he believed this dragon less.

"..." Tense silence or simply irritable silence, he did not know.

"Just show us your pockets, all will be well and we will not report this suspicious behavior to the Guards. Right, my companion?" Nils looked over to the Mirror, and moved his head in the direction to the guardians standing watch. He was silently asking for Octantis to inform them, or remain beside the Nocturne. He would not let them get away easily.

@Stanzascale I'm always bad at action. So I left it at a crossroads just in case the boys are indeed wrong, or the Nocturne makes a mad dash. XD

OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
And the finale is finally here! We’re doing things a little differently for this final post, I wanted to ping everyone together for their endings so I could also draw the winners in the same post. Hopefully this isn’t too confusing. You’ll be pinged into the quote with your ending, so be sure to read the correct one. I hope everyone enjoyed playing this game and had a wonderful Wavecrest Saturnalia. It was a lot of work but I thoroughly enjoyed hosting this and seeing everyone’s responses. If you feel like leaving any advice in the forum feel free to let me know what you liked or didn’t like, and feel free to finish out any RPs you’ve got! Congratulations to @/snowytetra for winning yesterday’s Daily Raffle prize of: [item=bubbling goblin][item=Deeprealm trident][item=Cherrybrook Chest][item=Diver Emblem][item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] And congratulations to our runner-ups, @/Frimp and @/TroubleinSevens for each winning a: [item=Cherrybrook Chest], your items will be along shortly! - all 3 Sent! Finally, everyone who submitted at least one response received 1 ticket, with one additional ticket per response. Additionally, certain routes awarded bonus tickets which I’ve gone ahead and included. 3 numbers were chosen from the pool of tickets for [b]each[/b] prize pack, proof will be uploaded into the Progress Spreadsheet and results listed here. Winners, you have 24 hours to select which prize you’d like from your given tour package. The First place winner will select their first prize, and the second place will list their top two choices, with the third place winner receiving the remaining prize. If you select one of the dragon prizes, I will need you to pm me with what stats and stones you’d like me to apply (yes, this can include eliminates), but they will be applied to the dragon before being sent over. Additionally, for Projected Perfections winners, if you could tell me what genes you’d like with your choices that would save us a step. [b][u]Boisterous Brawler:[/b][/u] [List=1] [*]136-[s]@Thewarywatcher13[/s] Sent [*]125-[s]@LostVices[/s] - Sent [*]113-[s]@Delari[/s] - Sent [/List] [b][u]Gilded Gambit:[/b][/u] [List=1] [*]170-[s]@Rocwylde [/s] Sent [*]25-[s]@ophician [/s] Sent [*]56-[s]@Morigan [/s] Sent [/List] [b][u]Maren Merchant:[/b][/u] [List=1] [*]11-@LadyKnightKatsa -Sent [*]37-@andreaissy -Claimed [*]88-@dawnsong -Claimed [/List] [b][u]Midsummer Mystic:[/b][/u] [List=1] [*]259-[s]@nuttysaladtree [/s] Sent [*]170-[s]@Elysadie[/s] - Sent [*]146-[s]@Tigenki [/s] Sent [/List] [b][u]Projected Perfection:[/b][/u] [List=1] [*]146-@felistopaz - Sent [*]13-[s]@Helianthe [/s] Sent [*]42-[s]@riseandshine[/s] - Sent [/List] ----- Ending 1: [quote=Ending 1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JuOMnUt2q98tB1OGlly7gbbSBrnHhcslcZL50qCWPbI/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Thewarywatcher13 [/size][/quote] Ending 2: [quote=Ending 2]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j48cFFFjaSGIhf37YMzEUt6Kfx7SYdnXY2skTNoXPfQ/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@WorldOfOurOwn @Cranberrygrace @ThisOneIsBlue @Hyululu @Kaolik [/size][/quote] Ending 4: [quote=Ending 4]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FBCOSNxhiIhUdcgU5s5OnKsFyUNZoMt2h0cbT2r5mwg/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@snowytetra @Arah @argylion @Violetah @Leucine [/size][/quote] Ending 5: [quote=Ending 5]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DkIabDqy1cxWDfxZqg1ntC9UK4oFuTz8B1N01fMePe0/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@DragonWarrior333 @Frimp @Siennia @Eialyne @drgnsX @80MinToMidnight @otherworldlyegg @Katsuokai @Silwyna @DrZiegler @hazy @Jetfeather @dawnsong @felistopaz @rubyredtan @FlareSolaire [/size] [/quote] Ending 7: [quote=Ending 7]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MSBuxLw1zGWGCRqDFV0HFIWuF_wjcFoSKe9WkE-sFpI/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@GoldenSongstress @SunstonePhoenix @Xarina [/size][/quote] Ending 8: [quote=Ending 8]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ylfAaCaXiVrqKReLxq7y7NKLNmqsv5iNJU47FI6ro6A/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@epicpython @RemanLT @Tigenki @Lasreaine @arashiyama @Alrydae @XxRQYTxX @Amariel @Oricole @SporkLord [/size][/quote] Ending 9: [quote=Ending 9]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M1rxgfq15aJGA1bAqf7JMjFrQdUV3gElR8ltV0OsOH0/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Morigan [/size][/quote] Ending 10: [quote=Ending 10]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mu9YZilgTa5hhT-A1GuJLUiUcic1kB6ZJOCH7hDZhM4/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Elysadie @Ragnarok42 [/size][/quote] Ending 11: [quote=Ending 11]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1e97UDf4G2znQ_S_VwzeamajgVA27nwSM7OtOSxZnk/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Inahetalian @Talicinx @AthenaCorvus [/size][/quote] Ending 12: [quote=Ending 12]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uRvHhsFMysSopDv-X5p9sQCQ55QvxFnKFkDrHThXFUQ/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Helianthe @MindfangSerket @Hkomygf @ophician @DeadlyFang @Juri01 [/size][/quote] Ending 13: [quote=Ending 13]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SgxMDwWIktwT_bGBgVk3QWQuB1rl0-yjNJ8dfyhpKjw/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@anandapanda @BurningTyger @ViziVoir [/size][/quote] Ending 16: [quote=Ending 16]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bbKPUobj5Vazkm65dFeAhBW3ILdHnFyx3zYwUnW8xLo/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@andreaissy @Tariala @Lenox @TwilightDreams @JinxMoonstone @Rocwylde @Stanzascale @Tyeth @Delcat @saseum [/size][/quote] Ending 17: [quote=Ending 17]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1znJIonnH1ThlbhxwuTGG5tRzRc02sMt6B7bpkgSkhq4/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Lenox [/size][/quote] Ending 19: [quote=Ending 19]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o3mC7bRAmiobfE48ki7MFt03dNbUIcecRqVNbeFR5Io/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@PinkyPearl @Canisa [/size][/quote] Ending 20: [quote=Ending 20]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FNXgw35KOHIiDsN7jS8SWwdPjWOLg38c9yet_1K83kI/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@Hinumi @Ribbons @phosphenes @Husker @myrese @celelorien @Depreciation @Foxlover19 @Delari @ohhannah @Crystalinastar [/size][/quote] Ending 22: [quote=Ending 22]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yYCQ2ty4SNCmQ-5epBmEHrU8ysUcqpCCm8aD8EY23wY/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@SeaGodling @Katelle @riseandshine @casuallySleepy @Selah @NaettleLeaf @Nightshire @mfncool @DraigTeg @Alephelion @LostVices @KalynaAnne @TroubleinSevens @yeou @clarax @nuttysaladtree [/size][/quote] Ending 25: [quote=Ending 25]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xffFaSeuBBjhDYmEC_0yersO3RGZ2-46SrQvY7qzrc0/edit?usp=sharing ----- [size=2]@jbapple [/size][/quote]
And the finale is finally here! We’re doing things a little differently for this final post, I wanted to ping everyone together for their endings so I could also draw the winners in the same post. Hopefully this isn’t too confusing. You’ll be pinged into the quote with your ending, so be sure to read the correct one. I hope everyone enjoyed playing this game and had a wonderful Wavecrest Saturnalia. It was a lot of work but I thoroughly enjoyed hosting this and seeing everyone’s responses. If you feel like leaving any advice in the forum feel free to let me know what you liked or didn’t like, and feel free to finish out any RPs you’ve got!

Congratulations to @/snowytetra for winning yesterday’s Daily Raffle prize of:
Bubbling Goblin Deeprealm Trident Cherrybrook Chest Diver Emblem Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia

And congratulations to our runner-ups, @/Frimp and @/TroubleinSevens for each winning a: Cherrybrook Chest , your items will be along shortly! - all 3 Sent!

Finally, everyone who submitted at least one response received 1 ticket, with one additional ticket per response. Additionally, certain routes awarded bonus tickets which I’ve gone ahead and included. 3 numbers were chosen from the pool of tickets for each prize pack, proof will be uploaded into the Progress Spreadsheet and results listed here. Winners, you have 24 hours to select which prize you’d like from your given tour package. The First place winner will select their first prize, and the second place will list their top two choices, with the third place winner receiving the remaining prize. If you select one of the dragon prizes, I will need you to pm me with what stats and stones you’d like me to apply (yes, this can include eliminates), but they will be applied to the dragon before being sent over. Additionally, for Projected Perfections winners, if you could tell me what genes you’d like with your choices that would save us a step.

Boisterous Brawler:
  1. 136-@Thewarywatcher13 Sent
  2. 125-@LostVices - Sent
  3. 113-@Delari - Sent

Gilded Gambit:
  1. 170-@Rocwylde Sent
  2. 25-@ophician Sent
  3. 56-@Morigan Sent

Maren Merchant:
  1. 11-@LadyKnightKatsa -Sent
  2. 37-@andreaissy -Claimed
  3. 88-@dawnsong -Claimed

Midsummer Mystic:
  1. 259-@nuttysaladtree Sent
  2. 170-@Elysadie - Sent
  3. 146-@Tigenki Sent

Projected Perfection:
  1. 146-@felistopaz - Sent
  2. 13-@Helianthe Sent
  3. 42-@riseandshine - Sent

Ending 1:

Ending 2:

Ending 4:

Ending 5:

Ending 7:

Ending 8:
Ending 9:

Ending 10:

Ending 11:

Ending 12:

Ending 13:

Ending 16:

Ending 17:

Ending 19:

Ending 20:

Ending 22:

Ending 25:
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Quick question; are the tickets used for the raffle?
Quick question; are the tickets used for the raffle?
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44