Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
@Hinumi

Do you mean Day 5 (Thursday)? I already had a Day 4 form from you, so you only fell behind one day. Your next form (for today) will be Form 6H, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page. Just note that I technically won't be able to record it until your "12 hour cooldown" expires, though you'll still be caught up for tomorrow's post.
@Hinumi

Do you mean Day 5 (Thursday)? I already had a Day 4 form from you, so you only fell behind one day. Your next form (for today) will be Form 6H, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page. Just note that I technically won't be able to record it until your "12 hour cooldown" expires, though you'll still be caught up for tomorrow's post.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli
oh yeah! i forgot that we actually have time to catch up ^^U thanks a lot for the explanation ^^
@Krycelli
oh yeah! i forgot that we actually have time to catch up ^^U thanks a lot for the explanation ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14038352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140384/14038352_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14038353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140384/14038353_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite Kelran's efforts to keep the gondola from capsizing, it wasn't enough, and before the Tundra knew what was happening, the boat flipped over and he, Gazer, and the gondolier all tumbled into the canal. The Tundra flailed about for a moment- he hated getting wet, it made his fur so heavy! Just as he thought he was finished, however, he felt someone lifting him out of the water and back onto solid ground. Kelran looked up to find himself face to face with a mighty Guardian dragon. "That was a close one," the Guardian rumbled. "You two are not the first to fall victim to those bubbles. Many have tried to see the future in them, but few have succeeded." She stepped back slightly to reveal Gazer lying down on a large stone bench behind her, regaining her strength. On the other hand, the gondolier was nowhere to be found, but given that she was a Water dragon, perhaps she was far more at home in the canals than the tourists were. With their ride nowhere to be found, Kelran and Gazer instead decided to look around this new quarter of Levitos once they'd had a few minutes to dry off. This district shined even more brightly than any they'd seen so far, as all the walls and streets seemed to shimmer with gold. It was slow going, though, as the streets were overrun with other dragons from all over Sornieth, eager to buy souvenirs from the festival. Their wanderings were interrupted, however, by a commotion coming from outside one particularly fancy shop. A Spiral was practically tying himself into knots, having discovered that said shop was closed for the day, leading to no end of frustration. Kelran and Gazer looked at each other for a moment. They still had the potion they'd been given earlier, surprisingly enough. Still, they decided not to give it away, as they still had no idea what it did. "If we give it to him, and it turns out to be poisonous," Gazer said. "We'll never hear the end of it." "Agreed," Kelran replied. "Best to keep it to ourselves for now. At least until we can get someone to figure out what it does." And so, the two of them moved on. They still had to find a way back, and with their tour guide still missing, they hoped that someone would be able to guide them back towards where they'd started.

14038352_350.png

14038353_350.png

Despite Kelran's efforts to keep the gondola from capsizing, it wasn't enough, and before the Tundra knew what was happening, the boat flipped over and he, Gazer, and the gondolier all tumbled into the canal. The Tundra flailed about for a moment- he hated getting wet, it made his fur so heavy!

Just as he thought he was finished, however, he felt someone lifting him out of the water and back onto solid ground. Kelran looked up to find himself face to face with a mighty Guardian dragon.

"That was a close one," the Guardian rumbled. "You two are not the first to fall victim to those bubbles. Many have tried to see the future in them, but few have succeeded." She stepped back slightly to reveal Gazer lying down on a large stone bench behind her, regaining her strength. On the other hand, the gondolier was nowhere to be found, but given that she was a Water dragon, perhaps she was far more at home in the canals than the tourists were.

With their ride nowhere to be found, Kelran and Gazer instead decided to look around this new quarter of Levitos once they'd had a few minutes to dry off. This district shined even more brightly than any they'd seen so far, as all the walls and streets seemed to shimmer with gold. It was slow going, though, as the streets were overrun with other dragons from all over Sornieth, eager to buy souvenirs from the festival.

Their wanderings were interrupted, however, by a commotion coming from outside one particularly fancy shop. A Spiral was practically tying himself into knots, having discovered that said shop was closed for the day, leading to no end of frustration. Kelran and Gazer looked at each other for a moment. They still had the potion they'd been given earlier, surprisingly enough. Still, they decided not to give it away, as they still had no idea what it did.

"If we give it to him, and it turns out to be poisonous," Gazer said. "We'll never hear the end of it."

"Agreed," Kelran replied. "Best to keep it to ourselves for now. At least until we can get someone to figure out what it does."

And so, the two of them moved on. They still had to find a way back, and with their tour guide still missing, they hoped that someone would be able to guide them back towards where they'd started.
xpP2XdL.png
@Krycelli

I got a day behind on accident, I'm sorry you have another to keep track of out of the normal posts.
@Krycelli

I got a day behind on accident, I'm sorry you have another to keep track of out of the normal posts.

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=266115&tab=dragon&did=31550438][img]https://i.imgbox.com/0Fhklbnm.png[/img][/url] Upon his return, Nils was offered a pack of snacks from Faryelle. "Thank you kindly." He was incredibly fond of fruit, eating contentedly as Giovanni prepared another round of his calming game. At first, he wasn't too certain about playing for treasure, it may have been his only spare change he was betting. After some convincing, Nils obliged. Fary performed overhead and he found himself noting a few of her tricks to share with his clan. He almost forgot about his pest... No that was a lie. As soon as his companions finished, he was once more ready to continue. And on they went towards the Belltower Plaza. The poet's eyes grew wide. "Oh!" It was a magnificent sight to behold. Standing from his position on the gondola, he had half the mind to fly and inspect it closer. Perhaps even sketch it roughly upon his tome... The Pearlcatcher huffed in displeasure. His brief spell of irritability halted when Octantis shifted the boat. What was this? Giovanni filled him in on the location they had approached. A site for the Tidelord's prophecies? How curious... He quickly followed Octantis's lead and craned his neck over the water. And before him, the translucent form of a bubble no larger than his very own pearl. He missed Giovanni and Fary moving towards the opposite end of the gondola to prevent the ship from capsizing. From within the bubble, the unmistakable image of his tome and the Goblin who held it. "MY TOME!" He cried desperately. Giovanni began to shift the gondola to continue the tour, but Nils wouldn't have it. Without a second thought, he jumped into the waters of the canal with all his force. The bubble was within his reach, his claws outstretched to receive the prophecy-! it popped right against his face, his eyes closed and he was forced under. Unable to see clearly and literally spun off course, the took large strokes with his arms to break the surface of the water. The sun greeted him as he took a deep breath of fresh air. The feather on his tam stuck to the side of his cheek, his normally thin garments swollen with the water they absorbed. He must have underestimated his weight and capsized the ship they rode on when he jumped out. "I-is everyone alright?!" he called, looking around before his gondola companions broke water as well. They followed his advice and gripped the upside-down gondola for support. Nils hid his face behind his claws. "Oh dear... that was unbelievably careless of me." However, Giovanni who had escaped the incident seemed to be grinning as he and Fary watched the soaked Mirror and Pearlcatcher. "It is incredibly difficult to resist such primal curiosities." Giovanni assured. Quickly, they all readjusted the gondola before clamoring on it once more. Nils shivered quietly, the water was much cooler than he expected it to be. leaning over the water once more, carefully this time, he wrung his clothes and mane to dry faster. And they had arrived in the Ca d’Oro district with traffic. "My, this must be one of your more popular districts? So many people..." Nils murmured, briefly thinking how lovely it would have been to perform in front of such large crowds to pass the time for traffic to flow once more. And then he heard it, a Spiral. Nils gently dismounted the gondola, asking to give him a moment while he approached the distraught dragon. "Pardon? Is everything alright?" He asked loud enough for the Spiral to notice him. It was his worst decision this entire trip. The Spiral broke into a rapid-fire ramble about their inability to purchase a gift for their beloved. After the conversation ended, Nils searched his pockets for something of worth to offer. unfortunately, he didn't even find his Goblin Pendant. Perhaps he dropped it somewhere? He was left with no other decision than to bid the Spiral adieu as they continued on their way. And then he saw a Nocturne bump into the poor creature. Nils gasped. "A THIEF! IN THE PLAZA!" Forgetting all about his tour, Nils took to the sky to keep track on the Nocturne. They noticed the furious Pearlcatcher and attempted to flee the scene. Thankfully, he was much faster in the air than on land. And his wingspan was large enough to be recognized even a fair distance away. He was also one of the only creatures in the sky, that was already a red flag. -------- @Stanzascale GAH, MORE DELAYS. I apologize ;-; but it should be a clear shot until the end now! If anything should be changed, let me know and I will gladly do so ^w^
0Fhklbnm.png
Upon his return, Nils was offered a pack of snacks from Faryelle. "Thank you kindly." He was incredibly fond of fruit, eating contentedly as Giovanni prepared another round of his calming game. At first, he wasn't too certain about playing for treasure, it may have been his only spare change he was betting. After some convincing, Nils obliged. Fary performed overhead and he found himself noting a few of her tricks to share with his clan. He almost forgot about his pest... No that was a lie. As soon as his companions finished, he was once more ready to continue. And on they went towards the Belltower Plaza. The poet's eyes grew wide.

"Oh!" It was a magnificent sight to behold. Standing from his position on the gondola, he had half the mind to fly and inspect it closer. Perhaps even sketch it roughly upon his tome... The Pearlcatcher huffed in displeasure. His brief spell of irritability halted when Octantis shifted the boat. What was this? Giovanni filled him in on the location they had approached. A site for the Tidelord's prophecies? How curious... He quickly followed Octantis's lead and craned his neck over the water. And before him, the translucent form of a bubble no larger than his very own pearl. He missed Giovanni and Fary moving towards the opposite end of the gondola to prevent the ship from capsizing. From within the bubble, the unmistakable image of his tome and the Goblin who held it.

"MY TOME!" He cried desperately. Giovanni began to shift the gondola to continue the tour, but Nils wouldn't have it. Without a second thought, he jumped into the waters of the canal with all his force. The bubble was within his reach, his claws outstretched to receive the prophecy-! it popped right against his face, his eyes closed and he was forced under. Unable to see clearly and literally spun off course, the took large strokes with his arms to break the surface of the water. The sun greeted him as he took a deep breath of fresh air. The feather on his tam stuck to the side of his cheek, his normally thin garments swollen with the water they absorbed. He must have underestimated his weight and capsized the ship they rode on when he jumped out.

"I-is everyone alright?!" he called, looking around before his gondola companions broke water as well. They followed his advice and gripped the upside-down gondola for support. Nils hid his face behind his claws.

"Oh dear... that was unbelievably careless of me." However, Giovanni who had escaped the incident seemed to be grinning as he and Fary watched the soaked Mirror and Pearlcatcher.

"It is incredibly difficult to resist such primal curiosities." Giovanni assured. Quickly, they all readjusted the gondola before clamoring on it once more. Nils shivered quietly, the water was much cooler than he expected it to be. leaning over the water once more, carefully this time, he wrung his clothes and mane to dry faster. And they had arrived in the Ca d’Oro district with traffic.

"My, this must be one of your more popular districts? So many people..." Nils murmured, briefly thinking how lovely it would have been to perform in front of such large crowds to pass the time for traffic to flow once more. And then he heard it, a Spiral. Nils gently dismounted the gondola, asking to give him a moment while he approached the distraught dragon.

"Pardon? Is everything alright?" He asked loud enough for the Spiral to notice him. It was his worst decision this entire trip. The Spiral broke into a rapid-fire ramble about their inability to purchase a gift for their beloved. After the conversation ended, Nils searched his pockets for something of worth to offer. unfortunately, he didn't even find his Goblin Pendant. Perhaps he dropped it somewhere? He was left with no other decision than to bid the Spiral adieu as they continued on their way. And then he saw a Nocturne bump into the poor creature. Nils gasped.

"A THIEF! IN THE PLAZA!" Forgetting all about his tour, Nils took to the sky to keep track on the Nocturne. They noticed the furious Pearlcatcher and attempted to flee the scene. Thankfully, he was much faster in the air than on land. And his wingspan was large enough to be recognized even a fair distance away. He was also one of the only creatures in the sky, that was already a red flag.

@Stanzascale GAH, MORE DELAYS. I apologize ;-; but it should be a clear shot until the end now! If anything should be changed, let me know and I will gladly do so ^w^
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
The Belltower was stunning, of course. Both Courageous and Fulgrim gazed appreciatively at its stately form. The place was crowded, with tourists on foot and with gondolas in the canal, but the tower rose high, visible to all. Giovanni was quite used to the sight. He focused on guiding the boat around the square so that his passengers could see all four of the tower's sides. As expected, the other gondoliers were being courteous today. They all depended on tourist season, and it was a general rule that getting in shouting matches tended to result in lower tips. Of course, it depended on the customer, but Giovanni doubted Fulgrim and Courageous would appreciate the artistry in a well-crafted insult. As a gondolier, you just had to trust your instincts sometimes. They got out of the molasses-slow Belltower Plaza and into more open waters. Here, Giovanni took the opportunity to lecture again, this time on the Reef they were sailing over. The Tidelord's prophecy-bubbles often passed through here, so students and oracles from across the Water domain took lodging on the wide coral shelves directly below, hoping to catch a piece of pure elemental wisdom. His passengers looked over the boat's sides to see dragons living a short distance below them. Fulgrim blew a kiss. Courageous just watched, until she let out a small gasp and leaned further out. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31116695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311167/31116695_350.png[/img] [/url] "Is - Giovanni, I believe that's a prophecy! I can see something in it!" Sure enough, a wavering, opaque bubble was rising quickly toward the surface. Its surface swirled with an oily rainbow of colors, but the inside was misty, and lighter than the surrounding water. [i]Oh no,[/i] Giovanni thought. [i]I thought I'd get through this season without one.[/i] You see, Courageous's experience was not as lucky as it might seem. The Tidelord's bubbles always increased in number during the Water festival; so did the number of boats over the Reef. Putting two and two together, it was not uncommon for tourists to gad about chasing prophecies, and gondoliers [i]hated[/i] that. 1) It wasted time. 2) It brought out customer entitlement. And 3? The boat was starting to tip. Courageous leaned forward even more, her nose almost touching the water. The gondolier tried to counterbalance her, but he was a skinny Skydancer, and her chains weighed her down. Fearing the worst, Giovanni sent a prayer to the Tidelord. [i]Dear Father, who lairs in the Deep, please let her know how to swim.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29988248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299883/29988248_350.png[/img] [/url] Fulgrim watched the situation as closely as Giovanni, but he seemed far less concerned. A wicked smile danced on his face, and he said, "Hey, Custodian. The parolee's trying to make a break for it." The Cragward Custodian! Giovanni had completely forgotten about it. It was surprisingly easy to overlook for a grinning bipedal ice creature - at least, until Fulgrim had spoken. Responding immediately to the Skydancer's words, it yanked on its charge's chains with supernatural strength. Courageous found herself pulled back by the neck and wings - painfully. She coughed as Giovanni steadied the rocking boat. Her Custodian shuffled closer to her, before going still again.
The Belltower was stunning, of course. Both Courageous and Fulgrim gazed appreciatively at its stately form. The place was crowded, with tourists on foot and with gondolas in the canal, but the tower rose high, visible to all.

Giovanni was quite used to the sight. He focused on guiding the boat around the square so that his passengers could see all four of the tower's sides. As expected, the other gondoliers were being courteous today. They all depended on tourist season, and it was a general rule that getting in shouting matches tended to result in lower tips. Of course, it depended on the customer, but Giovanni doubted Fulgrim and Courageous would appreciate the artistry in a well-crafted insult. As a gondolier, you just had to trust your instincts sometimes.

They got out of the molasses-slow Belltower Plaza and into more open waters. Here, Giovanni took the opportunity to lecture again, this time on the Reef they were sailing over. The Tidelord's prophecy-bubbles often passed through here, so students and oracles from across the Water domain took lodging on the wide coral shelves directly below, hoping to catch a piece of pure elemental wisdom. His passengers looked over the boat's sides to see dragons living a short distance below them. Fulgrim blew a kiss. Courageous just watched, until she let out a small gasp and leaned further out.

31116695_350.png

"Is - Giovanni, I believe that's a prophecy! I can see something in it!" Sure enough, a wavering, opaque bubble was rising quickly toward the surface. Its surface swirled with an oily rainbow of colors, but the inside was misty, and lighter than the surrounding water.

Oh no, Giovanni thought. I thought I'd get through this season without one. You see, Courageous's experience was not as lucky as it might seem. The Tidelord's bubbles always increased in number during the Water festival; so did the number of boats over the Reef. Putting two and two together, it was not uncommon for tourists to gad about chasing prophecies, and gondoliers hated that. 1) It wasted time. 2) It brought out customer entitlement. And 3?

The boat was starting to tip. Courageous leaned forward even more, her nose almost touching the water. The gondolier tried to counterbalance her, but he was a skinny Skydancer, and her chains weighed her down. Fearing the worst, Giovanni sent a prayer to the Tidelord. Dear Father, who lairs in the Deep, please let her know how to swim.

29988248_350.png

Fulgrim watched the situation as closely as Giovanni, but he seemed far less concerned. A wicked smile danced on his face, and he said,

"Hey, Custodian. The parolee's trying to make a break for it."

The Cragward Custodian! Giovanni had completely forgotten about it. It was surprisingly easy to overlook for a grinning bipedal ice creature - at least, until Fulgrim had spoken. Responding immediately to the Skydancer's words, it yanked on its charge's chains with supernatural strength. Courageous found herself pulled back by the neck and wings - painfully. She coughed as Giovanni steadied the rocking boat. Her Custodian shuffled closer to her, before going still again.
je1KGwo.png
@Krycelli, after my twelve-hour cooldown is up! Which version of form five do I fill out? Thank you so much and happy WaveSat!
@Krycelli, after my twelve-hour cooldown is up! Which version of form five do I fill out? Thank you so much and happy WaveSat!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@snowytetra

Don't worry about it! I'm happy to help people catch up, besides it's gotten a lot easier now that I do them all in batches instead of trying to keep track of each one individually.
@snowytetra

Don't worry about it! I'm happy to help people catch up, besides it's gotten a lot easier now that I do them all in batches instead of trying to keep track of each one individually.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Hello I fell behind 2-3 days and just answered my most current one which was day 3A,you'll just ping me right to catch up? :)
@Krycelli

Hello I fell behind 2-3 days and just answered my most current one which was day 3A,you'll just ping me right to catch up? :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
[size=2]I probably need to come back and edit this later when I have more time but for now:[/size] [center][url=http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/138749447634/more-flight-dividers][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d343b9f934935a05aefe997bda6be646/tumblr_inline_o23f50NgMo1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=382756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3828/382756_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][color=#3f3bd1]~ Day 6B ~[/color][/b][/center] The green spiral chuckled. "Wise choice," she murmured. "I have had to fish out more visitors than I can count - those who have found the prophesies too tempting to ignore, and fallen in while trying to reach one of the bubbles." "Aye, I can well imagine," Mimir murmured darkly. He narrowed his eyes at the bubbles, careful now not to let any catch his eye for too long in case they drew him in. The water could play tricks with a dragon's depth perception, as he well knew, and it was dangerous to be tempted. "Ah, now we have reached the Ca d'Oro district," she continued, pointing ahead. Mimir grinned widely at the sight of the House of Gold up ahead. He had spotted it in the brochures on display at the start of the tour, and this was another part he had been looking forward to - his pirate heart gleeful at the sight of so much gold in one place, the inlaid metal making the house literally glow in the sunlight. His frills waved with pleasure as he took in the sight. Though he had eyes only for the gleaming golden vision ahead, he did notice from the corner of his eyes that the canals here were lined with shops, galleries and restaurants and the waterways themselves were becoming busier as they neared the Ca d'Oro. As the heavy canal traffic forced their gondola to pause and wait for a space to continue, a snatch of conversation drifted across the water. A spiral was standing outside one of the shops, loudly bemoaning the fact that it was closed and wailing that they would now not be able to buy their beloved an anniversary gift. Mimir dragged his eyes away from the Ca d'Oro itself to look over, glancing into the shop window and spying trinkets, perfumes, candies, plush toys, elegantly framed portraits - and jewellery. Mimir glanced down at the jewellery item he had purchased earlier. He may well have been a pirate, but he had years of practise at spying business opportunities and grabbing them with both hands. Seizing the jewellery, put on his best negotiator's air and he leaned out over the side of the gondola. He called to the distraught spiral, holding the jewellery aloft so that the gems caught the sunlight. "Ahoy, mate. Perhaps I can assist you ...?" [br][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2172126/37#post_26996619][b][color=#3f3bd1]~ Next ~[/url][/color][/b] [url=http://msb-lair.tumblr.com/post/138749447634/more-flight-dividers][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/d343b9f934935a05aefe997bda6be646/tumblr_inline_o23f50NgMo1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/url][/center]
I probably need to come back and edit this later when I have more time but for now:
tumblr_inline_o23f50NgMo1r3lvtf_500.png

382756_350.png

~ Day 6B ~

The green spiral chuckled. "Wise choice," she murmured. "I have had to fish out more visitors than I can count - those who have found the prophesies too tempting to ignore, and fallen in while trying to reach one of the bubbles."

"Aye, I can well imagine," Mimir murmured darkly. He narrowed his eyes at the bubbles, careful now not to let any catch his eye for too long in case they drew him in. The water could play tricks with a dragon's depth perception, as he well knew, and it was dangerous to be tempted.

"Ah, now we have reached the Ca d'Oro district," she continued, pointing ahead.

Mimir grinned widely at the sight of the House of Gold up ahead. He had spotted it in the brochures on display at the start of the tour, and this was another part he had been looking forward to - his pirate heart gleeful at the sight of so much gold in one place, the inlaid metal making the house literally glow in the sunlight. His frills waved with pleasure as he took in the sight.

Though he had eyes only for the gleaming golden vision ahead, he did notice from the corner of his eyes that the canals here were lined with shops, galleries and restaurants and the waterways themselves were becoming busier as they neared the Ca d'Oro.

As the heavy canal traffic forced their gondola to pause and wait for a space to continue, a snatch of conversation drifted across the water. A spiral was standing outside one of the shops, loudly bemoaning the fact that it was closed and wailing that they would now not be able to buy their beloved an anniversary gift. Mimir dragged his eyes away from the Ca d'Oro itself to look over, glancing into the shop window and spying trinkets, perfumes, candies, plush toys, elegantly framed portraits - and jewellery.

Mimir glanced down at the jewellery item he had purchased earlier. He may well have been a pirate, but he had years of practise at spying business opportunities and grabbing them with both hands.

Seizing the jewellery, put on his best negotiator's air and he leaned out over the side of the gondola. He called to the distraught spiral, holding the jewellery aloft so that the gems caught the sunlight.

"Ahoy, mate. Perhaps I can assist you ...?"

A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44