Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44
@Krycelli I can't find myself in any of day 4's pings either. I only got the badge one.
@Krycelli I can't find myself in any of day 4's pings either. I only got the badge one.
@saseum It looks like you're still on Day 3's response, so you would not have received a ping for Day 4. You were pinged to the form below, so once you fill it out I can ping you to your Day 4 form in 12 hours. Which means you can fill out Day 4 & Day 5 tomorrow and you'll be caught up then. [quote name="Krycelli" date=2017-04-25 11:18:16] Wow so many generous responses here! Day 3 is upon us, let's see which direction you choose... [quote=Day 3A] https://goo.gl/forms/CCQU6iAfVT7jdeHY2 [/quote] [/quote]
@saseum

It looks like you're still on Day 3's response, so you would not have received a ping for Day 4. You were pinged to the form below, so once you fill it out I can ping you to your Day 4 form in 12 hours. Which means you can fill out Day 4 & Day 5 tomorrow and you'll be caught up then.

Krycelli wrote on 2017-04-25:
Wow so many generous responses here! Day 3 is upon us, let's see which direction you choose...
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Stanzascale

Oh no, I purposely left the description vague enough to imply that part of town wasn't entirely on the up-and-up but also in case people didn't want to venture into necessarily dark parts of town it could just be considered "under construction". I think most people got the idea, so you're fine.
@Stanzascale

Oh no, I purposely left the description vague enough to imply that part of town wasn't entirely on the up-and-up but also in case people didn't want to venture into necessarily dark parts of town it could just be considered "under construction". I think most people got the idea, so you're fine.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@narrenschiff I'm not sure how but you submitted a response to Form 4C, though you were pinged to Form 4A. Please submit a response to the correct form, otherwise I won't be able to accept your response for Day 4. [quote name="Krycelli" date=2017-04-26 11:48:18] [quote=Day 4A] https://goo.gl/forms/DibyD62Fllqk0tEt2 [/quote][/quote]
@narrenschiff

I'm not sure how but you submitted a response to Form 4C, though you were pinged to Form 4A. Please submit a response to the correct form, otherwise I won't be able to accept your response for Day 4.

Krycelli wrote on 2017-04-26:
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Ah I swore I filled it out when my roommate filled out hers, but I'll redo it~
@Krycelli Ah I swore I filled it out when my roommate filled out hers, but I'll redo it~
@ Krycelli I would like to sign up for the Meran Merchant Tour, but when I click on the link it just takes me back to the instructions. I would also like to be on the pinglist.
@ Krycelli I would like to sign up for the Meran Merchant Tour, but when I click on the link it just takes me back to the instructions. I would also like to be on the pinglist.
@IceCrystal

It should have linked you to the archives so you can start at the Day 1 Prompt: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2172126#post_26858845

Please note that there's a 12-hour cool down period between responses, so you're still welcome to play and you'll be able to get through 6 posts through catching up (if you submit them all on time) but you won't have enough time to finish all 7 before the event finishes. I'll still let people finish their routes at the end if they're interested, but they won't count for raffle ticket purposes.
@IceCrystal

It should have linked you to the archives so you can start at the Day 1 Prompt: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2172126#post_26858845

Please note that there's a 12-hour cool down period between responses, so you're still welcome to play and you'll be able to get through 6 posts through catching up (if you submit them all on time) but you won't have enough time to finish all 7 before the event finishes. I'll still let people finish their routes at the end if they're interested, but they won't count for raffle ticket purposes.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 5 is here! Once again we’ve got a lot of groups today so if you find yourself getting lost, ctrl+f will help you find your username in the Sea of a 1,000 pings. Please let me know if you’ve got any questions, I hope everyone enjoys this next installment! [quote=Day 5A]https://goo.gl/forms/ZplurG3UQYgtwG8g1[/quote] Congratulations to @/Lundlaeva for winning Day 4's raffle! Your prize of [item=twice-dyed mantle] will be along shortly. Today's Prize for the Daily Raffle: [item=Kelp Beds Crate] ----- [size=2]@DragonWarrior333 @80MinToMidnight @Amariel @Lundlaeva @Tigenki @queenmedusozoa @myrese @Frimp @Lasreaine @Bluecupcake52 @Eialyne @AthenaCorvus @Azuredusk @otherworldlyegg @brit @DeadlyFang @hazy @Siennia @DrZiegler @arashiyama @Ribbons @RemanLT @Morigan @Alrydae @Hkomygf @SelenaSilverwolf @Feorin @Inahetalian @Tyta @drgnsX @SocklessWonder @XxRQYTxX @celelorien @phosphenes @Hyululu @WorldOfOurOwn @dawnsong @Oricole @ohhannah @Helianthe @Depreciation @Hinumi @Jetfeather @Oniryuu @rubyredtan @Foxlover19 @SporkLord @Schefflera @Katsuokai @Talicinx @Ambrose @ThisOneIsBlue @Silwyna @FlareSolaire @Crystalinastar @Husker @Cranberrygrace @ophician @Kaolik @Juri01 @epicpython @Delari[/size]
Day 5 is here! Once again we’ve got a lot of groups today so if you find yourself getting lost, ctrl+f will help you find your username in the Sea of a 1,000 pings. Please let me know if you’ve got any questions, I hope everyone enjoys this next installment!

Congratulations to @/Lundlaeva for winning Day 4's raffle! Your prize of Twice-Dyed Mantle will be along shortly.

Today's Prize for the Daily Raffle:

Kelp Beds Crate

@DragonWarrior333 @80MinToMidnight @Amariel @Lundlaeva @Tigenki @queenmedusozoa @myrese @Frimp @Lasreaine @Bluecupcake52 @Eialyne @AthenaCorvus @Azuredusk @otherworldlyegg @brit @DeadlyFang @hazy @Siennia @DrZiegler @arashiyama @Ribbons @RemanLT @Morigan @Alrydae @Hkomygf @SelenaSilverwolf @Feorin @Inahetalian @Tyta @drgnsX @SocklessWonder @XxRQYTxX @celelorien @phosphenes @Hyululu @WorldOfOurOwn @dawnsong @Oricole @ohhannah @Helianthe @Depreciation @Hinumi @Jetfeather @Oniryuu @rubyredtan @Foxlover19 @SporkLord @Schefflera @Katsuokai @Talicinx @Ambrose @ThisOneIsBlue @Silwyna @FlareSolaire @Crystalinastar @Husker @Cranberrygrace @ophician @Kaolik @Juri01 @epicpython @Delari
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 5 is here! Once again we’ve got a lot of groups today so if you find yourself getting lost, ctrl+f will help you find your username in the Sea of a 1,000 pings. Please let me know if you’ve got any questions, I hope everyone enjoys this next installment! [quote=Day 5B]https://goo.gl/forms/A3fNIE8PxtQi1XwA2[/quote] Congratulations to @/Lundlaeva for winning Day 4's raffle! Your prize of [item=twice-dyed mantle] will be along shortly. Today's Prize for the Daily Raffle: [item=Kelp Beds Crate] ----- [size=2]@Pandacow @Violetah @SunstonePhoenix @snowytetra @Arah[/size]
Day 5 is here! Once again we’ve got a lot of groups today so if you find yourself getting lost, ctrl+f will help you find your username in the Sea of a 1,000 pings. Please let me know if you’ve got any questions, I hope everyone enjoys this next installment!

Congratulations to @/Lundlaeva for winning Day 4's raffle! Your prize of Twice-Dyed Mantle will be along shortly.

Kelp Beds Crate

@Pandacow @Violetah @SunstonePhoenix @snowytetra @Arah
zqpG63L.png image0.png
Day 5 is here! Once again we’ve got a lot of groups today so if you find yourself getting lost, ctrl+f will help you find your username in the Sea of a 1,000 pings. Please let me know if you’ve got any questions, I hope everyone enjoys this next installment! [quote=Day 5C-A]https://goo.gl/forms/LzuLS8uhwtU1DjRu1[/quote] Congratulations to @/Lundlaeva for winning Day 4's raffle! Your prize of [item=twice-dyed mantle] will be along shortly. Today's Prize for the Daily Raffle: [item=Kelp Beds Crate] ----- [size=2]@BurningTyger @NaettleLeaf @andreaissy @M00nKnight @PinkyPearl[/size]

Kelp Beds Crate

@BurningTyger @NaettleLeaf @andreaissy @M00nKnight @PinkyPearl
zqpG63L.png image0.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44