Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Krycelli

I'd like to enter for Projected Perfection, please!
@Krycelli

I'd like to enter for Projected Perfection, please!
pm6sAxv.png
@Krycelli
Pinged the list! Best of luck c:
@Krycelli
Pinged the list! Best of luck c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@SeaGodling @Crystalinastar

I've actually just foreseen the problem with collecting entries before the CYOA has officially opened, so I've altered to rules so the first entry will be via google forms as well. This will help me collect late-entries as well. I will start a general pinglist for when the form goes up and add you both to it though! Apologies for this last-minute alteration! >.<
@SeaGodling @Crystalinastar

I've actually just foreseen the problem with collecting entries before the CYOA has officially opened, so I've altered to rules so the first entry will be via google forms as well. This will help me collect late-entries as well. I will start a general pinglist for when the form goes up and add you both to it though! Apologies for this last-minute alteration! >.<
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Sign me up for the pinglist and Gilded Gambit's gondola, please! </alliteration> ;)

I was the first to die in last year's Thundercrack CYOA...hopefully I'll do better on this one. xD
@Krycelli Sign me up for the pinglist and Gilded Gambit's gondola, please! </alliteration> ;)

I was the first to die in last year's Thundercrack CYOA...hopefully I'll do better on this one. xD
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Krycelli
Sign me up for the ping-list please!!!

Ugh all the prizes look amazing. I'm having a hard time deciding which path to take.
@Krycelli
Sign me up for the ping-list please!!!

Ugh all the prizes look amazing. I'm having a hard time deciding which path to take.
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@Krycelli Please could I sign up for the Midsummer Mystic's gondola? And also whatever pinglists are relevant? Thank you!!
(this looks super exciting, thank you for running this!)
@Krycelli Please could I sign up for the Midsummer Mystic's gondola? And also whatever pinglists are relevant? Thank you!!
(this looks super exciting, thank you for running this!)
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@WitchyWriter @TwilightDreams @Jetfeather

You've all been added to the opening day pinglist, I'll ping you all to the entry form (where you can submit your official tour/prize decisions) when it's out sometime tomorrow around 07:00 FR time.

-Sorry for any confusion regarding the sign-up process since I know I updated it shortly after getting this post up-
@WitchyWriter @TwilightDreams @Jetfeather

You've all been added to the opening day pinglist, I'll ping you all to the entry form (where you can submit your official tour/prize decisions) when it's out sometime tomorrow around 07:00 FR time.

-Sorry for any confusion regarding the sign-up process since I know I updated it shortly after getting this post up-
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Definitely ping me for opening day! <3
@Krycelli Definitely ping me for opening day! <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MinToMidnight

Added! :)
@80MinToMidnight

Added! :)
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli

Could I be added to the pinglist, please? I love CYOA's and I would love to participate in this :o

(Also, I'm going to get the Gilded Gambit gondola, if I need to say it here!)
@Krycelli

Could I be added to the pinglist, please? I love CYOA's and I would love to participate in this :o

(Also, I'm going to get the Gilded Gambit gondola, if I need to say it here!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44