Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Aquatic Artisans (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pinglist add please! This look super fun.
Pinglist add please! This look super fun.
U1q83DY.pngtumblr_inline_odsdjy0pgR1tvou5h_540.png
@Hydria

May I please be placed on the pinglist?

Thank you!
@Hydria

May I please be placed on the pinglist?

Thank you!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@hydria could I be added to the pinglist? No idea how many I'll actually get to, but it looks like a lit of fun!
@hydria could I be added to the pinglist? No idea how many I'll actually get to, but it looks like a lit of fun!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
I thought a classical Shakespearian sonnet would be fitting for a museum in Levitos! Here's my entry:

Username: ViziVoir

Prompt: Edge of the Sea

Entry: Drift Glass

When clouds had swallowed up the sun's bright rays
And not a single person was in sight
I walked along the beachfront by the quay
And basked within the evening's fading light.

I danced among the little rippling waves
That fell upon the shifting, sopping sand
I saw a glimmer on the line they made
And bent to scoop it up within my hand.

By pebbles, shells, and driftwood, one might find
A kind of enigmatic precious stone
Within its clouded surface, each one hides
The currents that our Tidelord does call home.

It takes a special sort of soul to see
The treasure in the edges of the sea.
I thought a classical Shakespearian sonnet would be fitting for a museum in Levitos! Here's my entry:

Username: ViziVoir

Entry: Drift Glass

When clouds had swallowed up the sun's bright rays
And not a single person was in sight
I walked along the beachfront by the quay
And basked within the evening's fading light.

I danced among the little rippling waves
That fell upon the shifting, sopping sand
I saw a glimmer on the line they made
And bent to scoop it up within my hand.

By pebbles, shells, and driftwood, one might find
A kind of enigmatic precious stone
Within its clouded surface, each one hides
The currents that our Tidelord does call home.

It takes a special sort of soul to see
The treasure in the edges of the sea.
@Hydria Would it be acceptable to submit a one-page comic (or "piece of art with words on") and choose, or have y'all pick if you'd prefer, which category it's submitted into? Or would that be too confusing?
@Hydria Would it be acceptable to submit a one-page comic (or "piece of art with words on") and choose, or have y'all pick if you'd prefer, which category it's submitted into? Or would that be too confusing?
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
@Hydria

Can I also be put on the pinglist for new prompts?

Username: paintminion
Entry:

Play Along the Shore

sand stained dark
a curtain along the edge of a stage
Wind whispers, murmurs
of hidden wonders to be displayed
Sun spotlights glitter
from jewel crested aqua decor
hush, Wind, quiet
the Waves speak gently on the shore
each act flowing
I grasp the unearthed treasure revealed
Waves close curtain
the audience walks on hunting further thrills

@Hydria

Can I also be put on the pinglist for new prompts?

Username: paintminion
Entry:

Play Along the Shore

sand stained dark
a curtain along the edge of a stage
Wind whispers, murmurs
of hidden wonders to be displayed
Sun spotlights glitter
from jewel crested aqua decor
hush, Wind, quiet
the Waves speak gently on the shore
each act flowing
I grasp the unearthed treasure revealed
Waves close curtain
the audience walks on hunting further thrills

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Obscaenus A comic would be totally fine, and, though I'd prefer you pick a category, I guess you can do that? If it's too confusing for the judges you'll probably have to pick though :>
@Obscaenus A comic would be totally fine, and, though I'd prefer you pick a category, I guess you can do that? If it's too confusing for the judges you'll probably have to pick though :>
waterfull.png
Username: Fabro

Entry: Sunlight

The sunlight fades, yet they still search.

A swinging of hands, a quickening of step, and sand all around. They move across the beach, daring to go farther with each step. Waves crash and thunder. Footprints are lost to wind and sand. The last rays of sun shimmer on the water.

The world would sing to them if they cared to pay attention.

They are lost in their own world.

The sunlight is leaving the beach, yet they press on. They pause, start up again, pause. When the alarm comes, they crouch and dig. They repeat. They have always done this. The younger complains of sore feet and the older complains of bothersome sisters, but they both drop to dig without fail.

This one has a strong cry. They strike upon it soon. Fingers wrap around a smooth metal surface and fish it out of the hole. There's disbelief, and laughter, and running up the boardwalk to the benches.

The sunlight has gone, and they hold their treasure aloft.

It's a fork.
Username: Fabro

Entry: Sunlight

The sunlight fades, yet they still search.

A swinging of hands, a quickening of step, and sand all around. They move across the beach, daring to go farther with each step. Waves crash and thunder. Footprints are lost to wind and sand. The last rays of sun shimmer on the water.

The world would sing to them if they cared to pay attention.

They are lost in their own world.

The sunlight is leaving the beach, yet they press on. They pause, start up again, pause. When the alarm comes, they crouch and dig. They repeat. They have always done this. The younger complains of sore feet and the older complains of bothersome sisters, but they both drop to dig without fail.

This one has a strong cry. They strike upon it soon. Fingers wrap around a smooth metal surface and fish it out of the hole. There's disbelief, and laughter, and running up the boardwalk to the benches.

The sunlight has gone, and they hold their treasure aloft.

It's a fork.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Hanelli @Jetfeather @Origamer @Amaranth14 @Rocwylde @Siennia @Lenox @SocklessWonder @Feorin @Fabro @Paintminion

Hi all! Today's prompt, Creature Feature, and the prizes to go with it are now up on the front page of the thread!

(Just a little reminder: Feel free to ask questions and suggest stuff! This is my first time running an event or any sort of contest, so I'm quite rusty at this kind of thing ^^;)
@Hanelli @Jetfeather @Origamer @Amaranth14 @Rocwylde @Siennia @Lenox @SocklessWonder @Feorin @Fabro @Paintminion

Hi all! Today's prompt, Creature Feature, and the prizes to go with it are now up on the front page of the thread!

(Just a little reminder: Feel free to ask questions and suggest stuff! This is my first time running an event or any sort of contest, so I'm quite rusty at this kind of thing ^^;)
waterfull.png
Username: casuallySleepy Prompt: Edge of the Sea Entry: [i]A historical piece discovered deep within Levitos - a painting made by creatures that existed before dragonkind.[/i] [s]Because I can't draw a dragon's foot just yet orz besides surprisingly there's no tidepool where I live and pictures doesn't really help me a lot so ¯\_(0u0)_/¯[/s] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3tauAXV.png[/img] Please also ping me when new prompts go up please!
Username: casuallySleepy

Entry: A historical piece discovered deep within Levitos - a painting made by creatures that existed before dragonkind.

Because I can't draw a dragon's foot just yet orz besides surprisingly there's no tidepool where I live and pictures doesn't really help me a lot so ¯\_(0u0)_/¯

3tauAXV.png

Please also ping me when new prompts go up please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10