Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Aquatic Artisans (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Crystalinastar You can do whatever you want :>
And I guess it's just that you're entered after submitting an entry..? Sorry, this is my first time running an event/contest >>;
@Crystalinastar You can do whatever you want :>
And I guess it's just that you're entered after submitting an entry..? Sorry, this is my first time running an event/contest >>;
waterfull.png
@Hydria
Stick me on the new prompts list, please!

I can already see it, all of my prompts are going to involve a certain angsty sinnamon roll of mine... the hilarity will ensue...
@Hydria
Stick me on the new prompts list, please!

I can already see it, all of my prompts are going to involve a certain angsty sinnamon roll of mine... the hilarity will ensue...
@Hydria please may i be added to the new prompts list please? Thank you!! I'll probably write something for this later, no matter how short.

Quick question though but is there any kind of format qe should follow? Like any notes beforehand we can add to make your experience judging easier (like keywords to forum search at the end) or just a form for entries?
@Hydria please may i be added to the new prompts list please? Thank you!! I'll probably write something for this later, no matter how short.

Quick question though but is there any kind of format qe should follow? Like any notes beforehand we can add to make your experience judging easier (like keywords to forum search at the end) or just a form for entries?
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@Hydria @Jetfeather has a point...it would be nice to have a list of entries/links to peruse when judging. I'd hate to get to 10p (my time) Saturday night and have you ping me and say, "You didn't say anything about entries 45, 47, and 23!"

"Oops! Didn't see those! :P "

...but that's just my take...
@Hydria @Jetfeather has a point...it would be nice to have a list of entries/links to peruse when judging. I'd hate to get to 10p (my time) Saturday night and have you ping me and say, "You didn't say anything about entries 45, 47, and 23!"

"Oops! Didn't see those! :P "

...but that's just my take...
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Hydria, put me on the prompt ping list! Here is my first entry.

'Prompt 1 - A Pool of Life'

Dip your toes
Get inside
no one knows
what does hide
Inside the mystic pool

a little fish?
a bigger clam?
Something squishy?
Who i am?

Everything can go
stay and come
Inside this pool
a mini-home
@Hydria, put me on the prompt ping list! Here is my first entry.

'Prompt 1 - A Pool of Life'

Dip your toes
Get inside
no one knows
what does hide
Inside the mystic pool

a little fish?
a bigger clam?
Something squishy?
Who i am?

Everything can go
stay and come
Inside this pool
a mini-home
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
@WitchyWriter There will be a list for entries--there's a reserved post at the bottom for them :p

@Jetfeather There isn't a required format, and I kkkinda sorta only realized that a submission form would be a good idea >>; I'll do it now!
@WitchyWriter There will be a list for entries--there's a reserved post at the bottom for them :p

@Jetfeather There isn't a required format, and I kkkinda sorta only realized that a submission form would be a good idea >>; I'll do it now!
waterfull.png
@Hydria

Ooh, would you mind please putting me on the pinglist? I'd love to participate!
@Hydria

Ooh, would you mind please putting me on the pinglist? I'd love to participate!
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
@Hydria

please add me to the pinglist! I may not turn in my prompts on time, but i will try my best to do so. I love writing contests x3
Because my art is only about stick-figure level of expertise heh.
@Hydria

please add me to the pinglist! I may not turn in my prompts on time, but i will try my best to do so. I love writing contests x3
Because my art is only about stick-figure level of expertise heh.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Hydria I'd love to be on the prompts pingList :D
@Hydria I'd love to be on the prompts pingList :D
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Hydria I'd also like to be on the pinglist, please!
@Hydria I'd also like to be on the pinglist, please!
qesQFkT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10