Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Hydromancy [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I wish i could be braver.
I wish i could be braver.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre Your message is on its way!
@LibreNoctre Your message is on its way!
Na5WGHa.png
I wish for success in my soon-to-open hatchery.
I wish for success in my soon-to-open hatchery.
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
@80MinToMidnight
Message on the way!
@80MinToMidnight
Message on the way!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
I wish to be able to wake up early tomorrow!

@greeneyedtengu Sending you a message! :)
I wish to be able to wake up early tomorrow!

@greeneyedtengu Sending you a message! :)
qesQFkT.gif
@Lenox Sending you a message!
@Lenox Sending you a message!
Na5WGHa.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23441919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234420/23441919_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Hiraani pokes her head our of her tent, looking up and down the secluded street. A glance back through the curtains told her what she already knew: her coffers were all but empty, and the tip jar sat on the table gathering dust. Walking out to the street, she lets out a loud squawk, hoping that the odd sound would invite curious customers.[/i] *bump*

23441919_350.png

Hiraani pokes her head our of her tent, looking up and down the secluded street. A glance back through the curtains told her what she already knew: her coffers were all but empty, and the tip jar sat on the table gathering dust. Walking out to the street, she lets out a loud squawk, hoping that the odd sound would invite curious customers.

*bump*
S1RYPFw.png
@Sephora34

Sorry about the late reply. Computer isn't working so I'm on mobile and typing and navigating is tricky. I'd like to do the 15kT option. Which I think is 8 cards? I'd like to get as detailed as possible! And of course I'd pay for both! I just wasn't sure the limit on orders. :D
@Sephora34

Sorry about the late reply. Computer isn't working so I'm on mobile and typing and navigating is tricky. I'd like to do the 15kT option. Which I think is 8 cards? I'd like to get as detailed as possible! And of course I'd pay for both! I just wasn't sure the limit on orders. :D
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
Sounds good to me! I'm about to be away from my computer for a while, but I can probably do the readings tonight then send them over tomorrow :)
@Riverspell
Sounds good to me! I'm about to be away from my computer for a while, but I can probably do the readings tonight then send them over tomorrow :)
S1RYPFw.png
@Sephora34

Awesome, thanks! It's Aearion and Tariel if you need to take a gander. I'll send some money over for your skydancer. :D
@Sephora34

Awesome, thanks! It's Aearion and Tariel if you need to take a gander. I'll send some money over for your skydancer. :D
IMG_4200.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18