Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Hydromancy [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][color= #800050][font=gabriola][size= 7]~Gypsum's Runes~[/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][color=#800050][size=4]OPEN [/size][/color][/center] [center][color=#800050][size=3]As you wander the streets of the festival, you come across a brightly colored tent. There is a hand-painted sign on the outside that reads "Gypsum's Runes Casting! Inquire Within." Upon entering the tent, the music, laughter and light of the festival dims. You see a brightly dressed imperial shimmering in the low candlelight before you, seated on a pillow with a wide wooden board in front of him.[/size][/color][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31164340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311644/31164340_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][color=#800050][size=3]He smiles, "Good evening. The runes are not always clear, but I can tell you what I see in them for a fee." [/size][/color][/center] [rule] Please ping or PM @HistoryFox to have your runes cast. Prices are as listed below. [rule] [color=#800050][size=3] [b]Casting the Norns (Three Runes)[/b] -Ask a simple question and I will pull three runes and set them in a line. Usually open-ended questions work better than "yes or no", but I will do my best with either. I'll give you the names of the three runes I pull and a small summary of their meaning in relation to the question. [i]PWYW; Any currency accepted, including items[/i][/size][/color] [color=#800050][size=3] [b]Structured Field (Five Runes)[/b] -Ask a question about a current challenge, problem, or decision in your life and I will pull five runes and set them in a cross-pattern. I'll send you a description of the set-up of your field with the names of your runes and their positions along with a summary of their meaning. [i]10kt; or equivalent gems or festival currency[/i][/size][/color] [color=#800050][size=3] [b]Sacred Scatter (Nine Runes)[/b] -Pick an overall life situation (such as romance, health, career, etc.). I will draw nine runes and then scatter them on a board. This reading is much less structured than the other two and is based more on the patterns and relationships of the stones to one another. I'll give you a list of which stones are drawn, their approximate positions, and the story that they tell for you. [i]20kt; or equivalent gems or festival currency[/i][/size][/color]
~Gypsum's Runes~
OPEN
As you wander the streets of the festival, you come across a brightly colored tent. There is a hand-painted sign on the outside that reads "Gypsum's Runes Casting! Inquire Within." Upon entering the tent, the music, laughter and light of the festival dims.

You see a brightly dressed imperial shimmering in the low candlelight before you, seated on a pillow with a wide wooden board in front of him.
He smiles, "Good evening. The runes are not always clear, but I can tell you what I see in them for a fee."

Please ping or PM @HistoryFox to have your runes cast. Prices are as listed below.

Casting the Norns (Three Runes)
-Ask a simple question and I will pull three runes and set them in a line. Usually open-ended questions work better than "yes or no", but I will do my best with either. I'll give you the names of the three runes I pull and a small summary of their meaning in relation to the question.
PWYW; Any currency accepted, including items

Structured Field (Five Runes)
-Ask a question about a current challenge, problem, or decision in your life and I will pull five runes and set them in a cross-pattern. I'll send you a description of the set-up of your field with the names of your runes and their positions along with a summary of their meaning.
10kt; or equivalent gems or festival currency

Sacred Scatter (Nine Runes)
-Pick an overall life situation (such as romance, health, career, etc.). I will draw nine runes and then scatter them on a board. This reading is much less structured than the other two and is based more on the patterns and relationships of the stones to one another. I'll give you a list of which stones are drawn, their approximate positions, and the story that they tell for you.
20kt; or equivalent gems or festival currency

Hydromancy is now open! You may post.
Hydromancy is now open! You may post.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Question: For rippletelling, is it a real life wish or a FR wish?
Question: For rippletelling, is it a real life wish or a FR wish?
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
@ColorfulLava
It can be either; it's totally up to you!
@ColorfulLava
It can be either; it's totally up to you!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Hmm...
I wish I could afford/own/maake some UM accents for my dragons. (They deserve it!!)
Edit: To clarify, when I say I wish I could make accents, I mean I wish i had the skill to make them.
Hmm...
I wish I could afford/own/maake some UM accents for my dragons. (They deserve it!!)
Edit: To clarify, when I say I wish I could make accents, I mean I wish i had the skill to make them.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I wish I could find a way to control my impulse buying.
I wish I could find a way to control my impulse buying.
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
@DragonWarrior333 @ColorfulLava The interpretations for your ripples are on their way!

@DragonWarrior333 @ColorfulLava The interpretations for your ripples are on their way!

Na5WGHa.png
@Sephora34

Could I get a character reading for two of my dragons or just one? My G1 imps need some epicness in their boxes!
@Sephora34

Could I get a character reading for two of my dragons or just one? My G1 imps need some epicness in their boxes!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell
I'd be happy to do readings for both so long as you're paying for two (prices are always negotiable though, I'm not too strict about them) :)
How many cards would you like? I'll go ahead and add you to the list, but I probably won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow, seeing as it's pretty late here
@Riverspell
I'd be happy to do readings for both so long as you're paying for two (prices are always negotiable though, I'm not too strict about them) :)
How many cards would you like? I'll go ahead and add you to the list, but I probably won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow, seeing as it's pretty late here
S1RYPFw.png
*tosses pebble* I wish my writer's block would be replaced by a writer's torrent. Um, please.

(This event is super neat!)
*tosses pebble* I wish my writer's block would be replaced by a writer's torrent. Um, please.

(This event is super neat!)
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18