Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | How Many Battles? Short Coli Challenge
1 2 3
Whenever I get bored of mindlessly grinding in the coli, I start at the training fields and count how many battles it takes for me to get a 'good' drop.
Anything from minor health potions to unhatched eggs. Basically anything that isn't the usual foo/trinkets that the beasts drop.
I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone else was interested in doing this little challenge?
We can compare how nice RNG is to us.
How long it takes everyone to get a good drop and even how good that drop is.

Rules:
1. Must go through the venues in order. Training Fields is first.
2. The first 'unusual' drop is your drop. You leave the venue after you get it.
3. Count all the battles you go through until you get that item!

I think those are enough rules?
Any advice and feedback on how to make the challenge better would be welcomed as well.
I'll start the challenge in my next post so people can see how I do it.
:)
Have fun!
Please make a post if you try the challenge! I'd love to see what everyone gets.
It'll be fun to see who RNG is nice too.
Whenever I get bored of mindlessly grinding in the coli, I start at the training fields and count how many battles it takes for me to get a 'good' drop.
Anything from minor health potions to unhatched eggs. Basically anything that isn't the usual foo/trinkets that the beasts drop.
I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone else was interested in doing this little challenge?
We can compare how nice RNG is to us.
How long it takes everyone to get a good drop and even how good that drop is.

Rules:
1. Must go through the venues in order. Training Fields is first.
2. The first 'unusual' drop is your drop. You leave the venue after you get it.
3. Count all the battles you go through until you get that item!

I think those are enough rules?
Any advice and feedback on how to make the challenge better would be welcomed as well.
I'll start the challenge in my next post so people can see how I do it.
:)
Have fun!
Please make a post if you try the challenge! I'd love to see what everyone gets.
It'll be fun to see who RNG is nice too.
[quote=Training Fields] [b]Battles: [/b] 15 [item=Leafy Pack] [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] [b]Battles:[/b] 16 [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] [b]Battles:[/b] 39 [item=Broken Penny Jar] [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta] [b]Battles:[/b] 14 [item=Fishscale Basket] [/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave] [b]Battles:[/b] 6 [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls] [b]Battles:[/b] 18 [item=Fishscale Basket] [item=Fishscale Basket] Two in one! [/quote]
Training Fields wrote:
Battles: 15
Leafy Pack
Woodland Path wrote:
Battles: 16
Blushing Pink Rose
Scorched Forest wrote:
Battles: 39
Broken Penny Jar
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Battles: 14
Fishscale Basket
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Battles: 6
Minor Health Potion
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Battles: 18
Fishscale Basket Fishscale Basket
Two in one!

[quote=Redrock Cove] [b]Battles:[/b] 13 [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Waterway] [b]Battles:[/b] 5 [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [/quote] [quote=Arena] [b]Battles:[/b] 2 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [/quote] [quote=Volcanic Vents] [b]Battles:[/b] 54 [item=Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle] [b]Battles:[/b] 3 [item=Minor Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood] [b]Battles:[/b] 9 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [/quote]
Redrock Cove wrote:
Battles: 13
Minor Health Potion
Waterway wrote:
Battles: 5
Fiery Acuity Fragment
Arena wrote:
Battles: 2
Shale Hybrid Fragment
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Battles: 54
Health Potion
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Battles: 3
Minor Health Potion
Boreal Wood wrote:
Battles: 9
Frozen Acuity Fragment

[quote=Crystal Pools] [b]Battles:[/b] 2 [item=Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost] [b]Battles:[/b] 4 [item=Mesacliff Harpy] [/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins] [b]Battles:[/b] 33 [item=Nightmare] [/quote] [quote=Mire] [b]Battles:[/b] 4 [item=Health Potion] [/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds] [b]Battles:[/b] 6 [item=Maren Scout] [/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop] [b]Battles:[/b] 1 [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [/quote]
Crystal Pools wrote:
Battles: 2
Health Potion
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Battles: 4
Mesacliff Harpy
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Battles: 33
Nightmare
Mire wrote:
Battles: 4
Health Potion
Kelp Beds wrote:
Battles: 6
Maren Scout
Golem Workshop wrote:
Battles: 1
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Looks interesting!! I'll be sure to start this one soon and post as I get things, I've been meaning to train in the coli more.
Looks interesting!! I'll be sure to start this one soon and post as I get things, I've been meaning to train in the coli more.
Wishlist!
[quote=Training Fields][item=zephyr might fragment][/quote] [quote=Woodland Path][item=minor health potion][/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][item=acuity fragment][/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta][item=minor health potion][/quote]
Training Fields wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment
Woodland Path wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Scorched Forest wrote:
Acuity Fragment
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Minor Health Potion
Mg9qSuP.gif
Pinging myself so I remember to come back to this, because this looks interesting :) @beargirl1393
Pinging myself so I remember to come back to this, because this looks interesting :) @beargirl1393
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
[quote name=Training Fields] Battles: Item: [/quote] [quote name=Woodland Path] [/quote] [quote name=Scorched Forest] [/quote] [quote name=Sandswept Delta] [/quote] [quote name=Forgotten Cave] [/quote] [quote name=Bamboo Falls] [/quote] [quote name=Redrock Cove] [/quote] [quote name=Waterway] [/quote] [quote name=Arena] [/quote] [quote name=Volcanic Vents] [/quote] [quote name=Rainsong Jungle] [/quote] [quote name=Boreal Wood] [/quote] [quote name=Crystal Pools] [/quote] [quote name=Harpy's Roost] [/quote] [quote name=Ghostlight Ruins] [/quote] [quote name=Mire] [/quote] [quote name=Kelp Beds] [/quote] [quote name=Golem Workshop] [/quote] Setting it out for later once my internet starts letting me do coli
Training wrote:
Battles:
Item:
Woodland wrote:
Scorched wrote:
Sandswept wrote:
Forgotten wrote:
Bamboo wrote:
Redrock wrote:
Waterway wrote:
Arena wrote:
Volcanic wrote:
Rainsong wrote:
Boreal wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Harpy's wrote:
Ghostlight wrote:
Mire wrote:
Kelp wrote:
Golem wrote:

Setting it out for later once my internet starts letting me do coli
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@StormDragon21
Don't forget to count your battles! :)

@beargirl1393 @DragonHawke @Eternality

I'm excited people are trying this!
I'm really curious to see what everyone's luck is!
I'm going to go through the venues a second time to see how my luck changes. :)
@StormDragon21
Don't forget to count your battles! :)

@beargirl1393 @DragonHawke @Eternality

I'm excited people are trying this!
I'm really curious to see what everyone's luck is!
I'm going to go through the venues a second time to see how my luck changes. :)
Here's my post I'll be editing for the first few venues. Just started today and may take me a while to work up to the higher level venues since I still have a lower level team. [quote=Training Fields] [b]Battles: [/b] 8 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/18312.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] [b]Battles:[/b] 1 [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/596.png[/img] [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] [b]Battles:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta] [b]Battles:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave] [b]Battles:[/b] [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls] [b]Battles:[/b] [/quote]
Here's my post I'll be editing for the first few venues. Just started today and may take me a while to work up to the higher level venues since I still have a lower level team.
Training Fields wrote:
Battles: 8
18312.png
Woodland Path wrote:
Battles: 1
596.png
Scorched Forest wrote:
Battles:
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Battles:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Battles: