Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ]Winners! Lost and Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@ThisOneIsBlue

I'd like to be on the pinglist, please! My Oblio is eager to find things!
@ThisOneIsBlue

I'd like to be on the pinglist, please! My Oblio is eager to find things!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@thisoneisblue Could you add me to the pinglist and hint pinglist, thank you! Also, will we get to know how many images there are to find in total?
@thisoneisblue Could you add me to the pinglist and hint pinglist, thank you! Also, will we get to know how many images there are to find in total?
transcatcher.png
@thisoneisblue

I was wondering who those windy items I've been seeing around belonged to! Pinglist please~

Are we allowed to send in the links to our spreadsheets early?
@thisoneisblue

I was wondering who those windy items I've been seeing around belonged to! Pinglist please~

Are we allowed to send in the links to our spreadsheets early?
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Delcat @Gender @Phooka

Added!

One of the clues will pertain to how many objects were hidden lost, but there won't be an official number posted or anything.

You can send the links in as early as you like, however I won't start tracking points and such until the event begins. Also, not every item is guaranteed to be in place until we start, so be aware of that.
@Delcat @Gender @Phooka

Added!

One of the clues will pertain to how many objects were hidden lost, but there won't be an official number posted or anything.

You can send the links in as early as you like, however I won't start tracking points and such until the event begins. Also, not every item is guaranteed to be in place until we start, so be aware of that.
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

Oh, whoops...I kinda already found some ( quite a few bu no one has to know.....)
@ThisOneIsBlue

Oh, whoops...I kinda already found some ( quite a few bu no one has to know.....)
Tsuki.png
May I also be added to your pinglists, please? Thank you :3
May I also be added to your pinglists, please? Thank you :3
@Juri01 Added!

@TsukiShiro That's fine! I just won't be noting them until MJ, and it's possible that items will be in places you already looked when the hunt actually starts.
@Juri01 Added!

@TsukiShiro That's fine! I just won't be noting them until MJ, and it's possible that items will be in places you already looked when the hunt actually starts.
@ThisOneIsBlue

Whew, I've noticed a pattern though, so I don't believe that I will have to check all of them, just the ones that don't fit.

So there will be clues on how many of each type (or total?) there are? (I tried to solve that one on Trickmurk's pinecone hunt, I failed miserably)
@ThisOneIsBlue

Whew, I've noticed a pattern though, so I don't believe that I will have to check all of them, just the ones that don't fit.

So there will be clues on how many of each type (or total?) there are? (I tried to solve that one on Trickmurk's pinecone hunt, I failed miserably)
Tsuki.png
@TsukiShiro I only have one confirmed clue along those lines right now. The lower tiers will have more items hidden than the higher tiers, which you've probably guessed already.
@TsukiShiro I only have one confirmed clue along those lines right now. The lower tiers will have more items hidden than the higher tiers, which you've probably guessed already.
true
true
Tsuki.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21