Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ17] Story Contest (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Remember, if you want to be added to the Pinglist to be alerted about events, let me know.
Remember, if you want to be added to the Pinglist to be alerted about events, let me know.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa is this open? your last post seemed to say so, but the thread title says it's not!

also can i be added to the pinglist? c:
@RaikuKawisa is this open? your last post seemed to say so, but the thread title says it's not!

also can i be added to the pinglist? c:
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol *Much facepalm* My bad, i forgot to change the title XD

Yes its open and I'll add you to the pinglist now
@Celesol *Much facepalm* My bad, i forgot to change the title XD

Yes its open and I'll add you to the pinglist now
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
Pinglist pls!!!
@RaikuKawisa
Pinglist pls!!!
Tsuki.png
@TsukiShiro aye aye!
@TsukiShiro aye aye!
Remember, we are running the story contest for the next two weeks. We will take submissions until the end of Mistral Jamboree!
Remember, we are running the story contest for the next two weeks. We will take submissions until the end of Mistral Jamboree!
@ RaikuKawisa
Pinglist, please! (I'll add my first story later~ XD)

Edit:

@RaikuKawisa
Sorry, but I have a few questions! (I'm really sorry if they're kind of stupid. ^^;;) For the 'Windy Words' contest, do you mean by each 'theme' as one of the bolded words listed? And by 'you have to include certain words', do you mean the words listed after each bold word? Sorry if this is a stupid question. ^^;;
@ RaikuKawisa
Pinglist, please! (I'll add my first story later~ XD)

Edit:

@RaikuKawisa
Sorry, but I have a few questions! (I'm really sorry if they're kind of stupid. ^^;;) For the 'Windy Words' contest, do you mean by each 'theme' as one of the bolded words listed? And by 'you have to include certain words', do you mean the words listed after each bold word? Sorry if this is a stupid question. ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser Added!

Yes, each 'theme' is the word in bold. You have to choose one of those themes and then every unbolded word after that must be in the story.
@Saraceaser Added!

Yes, each 'theme' is the word in bold. You have to choose one of those themes and then every unbolded word after that must be in the story.
@RaikuKawisa @Generation Pssssst~~ [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e0001ef669045170e959adbf5c66080f/tumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo5_r1_100.png[/img]
@RaikuKawisa @Generation

Pssssst~~

tumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo5_r1_100.png
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
I'm excited! I'm not the best writer, but it's still fun!

Pinglist please :3
I'm excited! I'm not the best writer, but it's still fun!

Pinglist please :3
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17