But I do

It's just like when
I eat my favorite chocolate
Or when
I have a long conversation with my girlfriend

I just like it when the weather is bad
It makes me feel good

Perhaps that's why...
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Kind of cool I won on day one. XD

(And I'm also feeling pretty proud for doing all 4 contests! ^^)
Kind of cool I won on day one. XD

(And I'm also feeling pretty proud for doing all 4 contests! ^^)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[center][size=6][b]A Special Surprise!!!![/b][/size][/center] [center][size=6][b]SUPER SECRET FIRST ENTRY PRIZE![/b][/size] [size=4][i]To the brave soul who decided to be the first one to present their work to the judges, we would like to present a special prize package and once again encourage folks to share and enter![/i][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]@acheronta[/b][/size][/center] [center](Timestamp: Mar 19, 2017 09:28:51)[/center] [center][size=5][u][b]First Entry Prize Package[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][item=Accent: Research Notes] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [b]x99[/b][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b0e6ed0e2439958c88a22cfdb9d779c4/tumblr_inline_o3nizfHReO1ts73zp_540.png[/img] [/center] [indent][/indent] @acheronta @caleaf @Celesol @Generation @Somethinggetrekt @TsukiShiro @SoullessARMY @Crystalinastar @Saraceaser @Ellapinky @Phooka @Iridaceae @Sekope @Kapara @smeen I would also like to ask everyone who made an entry to take a look at the post with entries and make sure that your entry is in it and it links to your own entry. Also, I just noticed, but someone asked if they had to make a new post for new entries. The answer is yes. Please, do not edit your entry posts. Make a new post for a new entry. I won't penalize those that did not know this, but please, keep this in mind.
A Special Surprise!!!!
SUPER SECRET FIRST ENTRY PRIZE!

To the brave soul who decided to be the first one to present their work to the judges, we would like to present a special prize package and once again encourage folks to share and enter!

(Timestamp: Mar 19, 2017 09:28:51)

First Entry Prize Package

Accent: Research Notes
Rusted Treasure Chest x99
tumblr_inline_o3nizfHReO1ts73zp_540.png

@acheronta @caleaf @Celesol @Generation @Somethinggetrekt @TsukiShiro @SoullessARMY @Crystalinastar @Saraceaser @Ellapinky @Phooka @Iridaceae @Sekope @Kapara @smeen

I would also like to ask everyone who made an entry to take a look at the post with entries and make sure that your entry is in it and it links to your own entry. Also, I just noticed, but someone asked if they had to make a new post for new entries. The answer is yes. Please, do not edit your entry posts. Make a new post for a new entry. I won't penalize those that did not know this, but please, keep this in mind.
407Ohsj.png
*O*

Yay thank you! :D
*O*

Yay thank you! :D
QQnBZuq.gif
Quote:
@BlueFireRose

Author: Juri01
ID Number: 111431
Category: Haiku

Entry:
Voyage

Carried far away
windblown and freed from earth to
everlastingness

Quote:
@BlueFireRose

Category: Ode to wind

Entry:
A kite's memento

Can you hear the sound of wind chimes
tinkle about the birth of new life?
The upcoming breeze gently stroked them,
taking the whisper to wide open skies.

Can you tell, the beautiful moon
shines over your soaring dreams?
She travels on the beams of its sound,
carried away to your make-believe worlds.

So trust in these gently tunes,
belief in my words, dear child.
The wind chimes you got by your side
will forever be your lullabies.
Quote:
@BlueFireRose

Entry:
Voyage

Carried far away
windblown and freed from earth to
everlastingness

Quote:
@BlueFireRose

Category: Ode to wind

Entry:
A kite's memento

Can you hear the sound of wind chimes
tinkle about the birth of new life?
The upcoming breeze gently stroked them,
taking the whisper to wide open skies.

Can you tell, the beautiful moon
shines over your soaring dreams?
She travels on the beams of its sound,
carried away to your make-believe worlds.

So trust in these gently tunes,
belief in my words, dear child.
The wind chimes you got by your side
will forever be your lullabies.
[quote] [i]@BlueFireRose[/i] [b]Author:[/b] Valligator [b]ID Number:[/b] 292580 [b]Category:[/b] Haiku [b]Entry:[/b] [center]SPRING dragons whirling like gilded petals on the wind Mistral Jamboree[/center][/quote]
Quote:
@BlueFireRose

Author: Valligator
ID Number: 292580

Entry:
SPRING

dragons whirling like

gilded petals on the wind

Mistral Jamboree
0mgcUEp.jpg
Quote:
@BlueFireRose
Author: Celesol
ID Number: 164375
Category: Ode to Wind
Entry: Read the Wind

Moving in rhythm
Winding in place
Delicate motions
finer than lace

Wind erases, and replaces
Tearing the sky apart
Understanding, reprimanding
it works into your heart

To find the time to understand
The way it whistles across the land

would be such an undertaking that
a dragon would themselves old and grey
and frail in mind and soul

before e'er they found the how and why
of what makes up a tempest's whole
Quote:
@BlueFireRose
Author: Celesol
ID Number: 164375
Category: Ode to Wind
Entry: Read the Wind

Moving in rhythm
Winding in place
Delicate motions
finer than lace

Wind erases, and replaces
Tearing the sky apart
Understanding, reprimanding
it works into your heart

To find the time to understand
The way it whistles across the land

would be such an undertaking that
a dragon would themselves old and grey
and frail in mind and soul

before e'er they found the how and why
of what makes up a tempest's whole
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@TsukiShiro [quote name="TsukiShiro" date=2017-03-20 12:08:22] So should I submit another one that fits under that category? Only the last poem is by Christina Rossetti, the other ones are by me...(sry about the confusion, I thought it said that for the last one you can use a poem you found) [/quote] In a separate post, (do not add to your previous post), you can create a new entry in place of the one that was a mistake. You can delete the poem that is not yours from your first entry post to avoid confusing others. If you wish to share a poem you love by someone else, please indicate you are sharing, not entering, and so no need to use the entry format as it is NOT an entry. See Rule 11 "We welcome poems you want to share but don't want judged. Please let us know in your post that you are NOT entering, just sharing." Nowhere did I say to use a poem you found as an entry, I said you could enter a found poem, which is another form of poetry like sonnet, haiku, limerick, etc. Definition of "Found Poem" Found poetry is a type of poetry created by taking words, phrases, and sometimes whole passages from other sources and reframing them as poetry (a literary equivalent of a collage) by making changes in spacing and lines, or by adding or deleting text, thus imparting new meaning. Sites to look at to learn more and read Found Poems include: http://www.creative-writing-now.com/found-poetry.html https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/text/found-poem-poetic-form
@TsukiShiro
TsukiShiro wrote on 2017-03-20:
So should I submit another one that fits under that category?
Only the last poem is by Christina Rossetti, the other ones are by me...(sry about the confusion, I thought it said that for the last one you can use a poem you found)

In a separate post, (do not add to your previous post), you can create a new entry in place of the one that was a mistake. You can delete the poem that is not yours from your first entry post to avoid confusing others.

If you wish to share a poem you love by someone else, please indicate you are sharing, not entering, and so no need to use the entry format as it is NOT an entry. See Rule 11 "We welcome poems you want to share but don't want judged. Please let us know in your post that you are NOT entering, just sharing."

Nowhere did I say to use a poem you found as an entry, I said you could enter a found poem, which is another form of poetry like sonnet, haiku, limerick, etc.

Definition of "Found Poem"

Found poetry is a type of poetry created by taking words, phrases, and sometimes whole passages from other sources and reframing them as poetry (a literary equivalent of a collage) by making changes in spacing and lines, or by adding or deleting text, thus imparting new meaning.

Sites to look at to learn more and read Found Poems include:

http://www.creative-writing-now.com/found-poetry.html
https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/text/found-poem-poetic-form

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24