Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Poetry Contest 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Celesol @Generation

The poetry contest is officially open now. Everyone has till the end of Mistral Jamboree to participate. Anyone is free to join. Even if you don't think you are good at poetry, there is no harm in trying. The most important thing is to have fun.

If anything is not clear, feel free to ask questions. We will try our best to answer them.
@Celesol @Generation

The poetry contest is officially open now. Everyone has till the end of Mistral Jamboree to participate. Anyone is free to join. Even if you don't think you are good at poetry, there is no harm in trying. The most important thing is to have fun.

If anything is not clear, feel free to ask questions. We will try our best to answer them.
407Ohsj.png
@bluefirerose
Pinglist please!
@bluefirerose
Pinglist please!
Added ^_^
Added ^_^
407Ohsj.png
@bluefirerose

Do the poems for free verse have a theme?
@bluefirerose

Do the poems for free verse have a theme?
@ChimeraDraco They can be about anything as long as it doesn't break the FR rules.
@ChimeraDraco They can be about anything as long as it doesn't break the FR rules.
407Ohsj.png
@BlueFireRose
Author: acheronta
ID Number: 84393
Category: Haiku
Entry: Flow
I, the roaming Wind
Across realms, I raise the sky
Home, my children call
@BlueFireRose
Author: acheronta
ID Number: 84393
Category: Haiku
Entry: Flow
I, the roaming Wind
Across realms, I raise the sky
Home, my children call
QQnBZuq.gif
@BlueFireRose

Add me please?

@TsukiShiro
Pinging myself because if I don't I will never be able to find this thread ever again XD
@BlueFireRose

Add me please?

@TsukiShiro
Pinging myself because if I don't I will never be able to find this thread ever again XD
Tsuki.png
I added both of you to the pinglist and added acherona's entry to the entry list. ^-^
I added both of you to the pinglist and added acherona's entry to the entry list. ^-^
407Ohsj.png
@BlueFireRose

could you add me to the pinglist please?
@BlueFireRose

could you add me to the pinglist please?
@BlueFireRose
So the 1000 word limit is to each poem or all of them or all of them including the title and entry information?
@BlueFireRose
So the 1000 word limit is to each poem or all of them or all of them including the title and entry information?
Tsuki.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24