Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Poetry Contest 2017
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Badges, yey!

(@MeghanN07 I just saw that Judges' Choice was a thing - please thank Fenris for my clan! ^u^)
Badges, yey!

(@MeghanN07 I just saw that Judges' Choice was a thing - please thank Fenris for my clan! ^u^)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@paintminion

Get well soon! ;-;

@Levanaael

These look great ^^ Thanks again for everything, guys!
@paintminion

Get well soon! ;-;

@Levanaael

These look great ^^ Thanks again for everything, guys!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@Levanaael

That's such a cute badge!!! also so sorry for not getting back on any of that stuff but school hit me with a bunch of stuff at once and I'm honestly probably not even gonna be in a state to think about this until next week >_<
@Levanaael

That's such a cute badge!!! also so sorry for not getting back on any of that stuff but school hit me with a bunch of stuff at once and I'm honestly probably not even gonna be in a state to think about this until next week >_<
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@MawkishMuse @Nighttyger

Thank you and enjoy your badge :3
There's no rush! I really REALLY can understand you (really very understanding bc college)
@MawkishMuse @Nighttyger

Thank you and enjoy your badge :3
There's no rush! I really REALLY can understand you (really very understanding bc college)
sLXxTcX.png
Oh my gosh! I love my kitty badge. It's too adorable! Thank you. ^_^
Oh my gosh! I love my kitty badge. It's too adorable! Thank you. ^_^
VbrklUz.png9TDiR0b.pngeT0v5eI.png
Judges Ping List: @paintminion @BlueFireRose @Levanaael @MeghanN07 @Azaylium

Audience and Contestants Ping List
(Contestants will be automatically added.)

@acheronta @Adventure @afire @andreaissy @Azeira @Azera @Bluecupcake52 @browncoatparadox @caleaf @casuallySleepy @Celesol @CosmicAsh @Crystalinastar @Deladria @dragonpals @Ellapinky @etherealviscera @FluffyNiffler @FoxyCipher @Generation @Heronwing @Hkomygf @Huntsmaid @Iridaceae @jedflah @Juri01 @Kaladinsyl @Kapara @Lyncina @MawkishMuse @mine @Nightshade @Nighttyger @Phooka @pinwheelviper @riseandshine @Saraceaser @Sekope @Selah @Shougoney @smeen @Somethinggetrekt @SoullessARMY @Stanari @StarlineRose @TheShadowFlame @TheInkheart @ThisOneIsBlue @tigressRising @TitanGlade @TsukiShiro @Valligator @WitchyWriter @Wizjonerka

All prizes have been awarded and sent out except for Stanza our prize dragon who is being finished up shortly. All badges have been posted for the winners and participants.

So I guess that means we are now CLOSED! Thank you all for the great contest and please check back in next year! If you have any questions, please just ask!

Judges Ping List: @paintminion @BlueFireRose @Levanaael @MeghanN07 @Azaylium

Audience and Contestants Ping List
(Contestants will be automatically added.)

@acheronta @Adventure @afire @andreaissy @Azeira @Azera @Bluecupcake52 @browncoatparadox @caleaf @casuallySleepy @Celesol @CosmicAsh @Crystalinastar @Deladria @dragonpals @Ellapinky @etherealviscera @FluffyNiffler @FoxyCipher @Generation @Heronwing @Hkomygf @Huntsmaid @Iridaceae @jedflah @Juri01 @Kaladinsyl @Kapara @Lyncina @MawkishMuse @mine @Nightshade @Nighttyger @Phooka @pinwheelviper @riseandshine @Saraceaser @Sekope @Selah @Shougoney @smeen @Somethinggetrekt @SoullessARMY @Stanari @StarlineRose @TheShadowFlame @TheInkheart @ThisOneIsBlue @tigressRising @TitanGlade @TsukiShiro @Valligator @WitchyWriter @Wizjonerka

All prizes have been awarded and sent out except for Stanza our prize dragon who is being finished up shortly. All badges have been posted for the winners and participants.

So I guess that means we are now CLOSED! Thank you all for the great contest and please check back in next year! If you have any questions, please just ask!

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Best. Event. Ever [img]http://t04.deviantart.net/tRx55PDrvmZ2DIWnq8fypICh2zE=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre12/df00/th/pre/f/2017/110/1/9/frog_catcher_by_aavanaa-db6hwl3.png[/img] [i]ribbit ribbit[/i]
@paintminion

Best. Event. Ever

frog_catcher_by_aavanaa-db6hwl3.png

ribbit ribbit
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara

I am very happy we had so many participate and enjoy themselves!
@Kapara

I am very happy we had so many participate and enjoy themselves!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Levanaael

For the gijinka bust prize, would you want a reference, or do you just design them yourselves?
@Levanaael

For the gijinka bust prize, would you want a reference, or do you just design them yourselves?
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger well, you'd have to choose which of your dergs, of course, so a reference to one you'd like to have! If you're referring to style reference, I can accommodate that to some degree.
@Nighttyger well, you'd have to choose which of your dergs, of course, so a reference to one you'd like to have! If you're referring to style reference, I can accommodate that to some degree.
sLXxTcX.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24