Ooooh, cookies. Thanks, Orville!
Ooooh, cookies. Thanks, Orville!
windbottom.png
@Selah

Ping plz
@Selah

Ping plz
dNCLmdm.png
I just learned some fascinating stuff about this place AND a similar site (although obviously I won't post it)! This event is an utter delight~ *pours tea for everyone to go with the cookies*

Um, the submission form isn't in the new post, but I did see that the link on the last one was Day 3 8V
I just learned some fascinating stuff about this place AND a similar site (although obviously I won't post it)! This event is an utter delight~ *pours tea for everyone to go with the cookies*

Um, the submission form isn't in the new post, but I did see that the link on the last one was Day 3 8V
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Gah... Well, there's only one place I can think of! Hopefully it's right. XD
Gah... Well, there's only one place I can think of! Hopefully it's right. XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
looks fun! :D
looks fun! :D
sihn_by_cloud__runner-dce2e49.png
@Selah May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
@Selah May I be added to the pinglist? ^^
ZVpCPil.png
@Selah

me too for the pinglist! :D
@Selah

me too for the pinglist! :D
sihn_by_cloud__runner-dce2e49.png
Ooh! I learned about this in my history class :3
Ooh! I learned about this in my history class :3
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Delcat

D: Ah I forgot to add it! That was my fault. I'm using the same submission sheet for the whole event, I just record/update it during rollover. I'll go add a link to the post. And thank you for the kind words. Orville appreciates them!
@Delcat

D: Ah I forgot to add it! That was my fault. I'm using the same submission sheet for the whole event, I just record/update it during rollover. I'll go add a link to the post. And thank you for the kind words. Orville appreciates them!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah

Daily pinglist please
@Selah

Daily pinglist please
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24