Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Clouded Images - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24867785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248678/24867785_350.png[/img] [/url][br][/center] [center]"Another day, another picture! Here's your image and clues"[/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gaKyzG3.jpg[/img][br][br] [center][size=4]CLUES[/size][/center] [list][*]They say this is a land ‘Down Under’; don’t assume that means caves! Although there are several caves here, along with springs. Quite a lot of wildlife. [*]This place is sacred to the locals [*]It's big enough to dwarf even the earthshaker himself! [*]Appears different colors depending on day or season [/list] Don't forget to submit your answers using the form [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dT2GHEoO-bTeV4hGhuVQq348URdV-hQ1X9tqw9ZkohI/][b]here[/b][/url]
"Another day, another picture! Here's your image and clues"

gaKyzG3.jpg

CLUES
  • They say this is a land ‘Down Under’; don’t assume that means caves! Although there are several caves here, along with springs. Quite a lot of wildlife.
  • This place is sacred to the locals
  • It's big enough to dwarf even the earthshaker himself!
  • Appears different colors depending on day or season

Don't forget to submit your answers using the form here
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah
I know this!!
How do we submit our answers? Are you going to change it so that there is a day 2 submission link?

Didn't see the link at the bottom- sorry!
@Selah
I know this!!
How do we submit our answers? Are you going to change it so that there is a day 2 submission link?

Didn't see the link at the bottom- sorry!
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
@Enthusiastic

No worries, I forgot to add the link in at first ^^* . It's the same answer form for the whole contest, but I close it, record and re-open it.
@Enthusiastic

No worries, I forgot to add the link in at first ^^* . It's the same answer form for the whole contest, but I close it, record and re-open it.
@Selah
Ah, alrighty.
Thank you! :)
@Selah
Ah, alrighty.
Thank you! :)
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
@Selah I couldn't participate yesterday but today I managed to answer ^^ Please keep me on the pinglist for future guesses, even if I miss a day!

(also since there are two names for this one I hope either one works? ^^')
@Selah I couldn't participate yesterday but today I managed to answer ^^ Please keep me on the pinglist for future guesses, even if I miss a day!

(also since there are two names for this one I hope either one works? ^^')
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat

Yup! For places with multiple names I'll take any of them.
@CrazyassBat

Yup! For places with multiple names I'll take any of them.
@Selah

Hello! May I please be added to the pinglist?
@Selah

Hello! May I please be added to the pinglist?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Selah Please add me to the pinglist! :D
@Selah Please add me to the pinglist! :D
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? This seems like a lot of fun!
Could I be added to the pinglist as well? This seems like a lot of fun!
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!

QUESTION: I know what today's is offhand, so it's not an issue, but are we supposed to GUESS guess if we don't know, or can we use the clues to search for KNOWLEDGE? I don't wanna cheat .u.
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!

QUESTION: I know what today's is offhand, so it's not an issue, but are we supposed to GUESS guess if we don't know, or can we use the clues to search for KNOWLEDGE? I don't wanna cheat .u.
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24