Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Join the Lair Expansion Challenge
1 2 3
@JulieH
Could I be added to the Hall of Fame? I expanded all of my lair space today!
@JulieH
Could I be added to the Hall of Fame? I expanded all of my lair space today!
nJqHlXo.png § Hoard Thread
§ Quest Thread
§ To 25
§ Wishlist
Bump! Finished my lair thanks to scattersight scrolls in record time today. :)
Bump! Finished my lair thanks to scattersight scrolls in record time today. :)
Due to not spending as much time on the site, the Hall of Fame has been retired... but the achievement badges will remain.
Due to not spending as much time on the site, the Hall of Fame has been retired... but the achievement badges will remain.
@JulieH I'd like a ping for updates, please :) This tread is wonderful! So tidy, and so elegant badges! My goal is to reach 200 spaces, of course. I was going to have a lot of permas and a hatchery, but I suddenly realised I'm almost at max capacity and have too many dream dragons. I guess I'll make a space renting deal with my friends xD I hope we unlock even more spaces in the future! But of course, we need higher gathering levels before that. Or more gathering turns ^^ Thank you for this lovely tread!
@JulieH I'd like a ping for updates, please :) This tread is wonderful! So tidy, and so elegant badges! My goal is to reach 200 spaces, of course. I was going to have a lot of permas and a hatchery, but I suddenly realised I'm almost at max capacity and have too many dream dragons. I guess I'll make a space renting deal with my friends xD I hope we unlock even more spaces in the future! But of course, we need higher gathering levels before that. Or more gathering turns ^^ Thank you for this lovely tread!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@JulieH

I couldv'e done with this around about a montha go ><

As it is i managed to fully expand my lair (not that i have any extra space lol) so good luck to everyone ^-^
@JulieH

I couldv'e done with this around about a montha go ><

As it is i managed to fully expand my lair (not that i have any extra space lol) so good luck to everyone ^-^
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@JulieH I completed the challenge, my lair is upgraded to the maximum number of spaces! Thank you so, so much for this tread and the wonderful graphics!
@JulieH I completed the challenge, my lair is upgraded to the maximum number of spaces! Thank you so, so much for this tread and the wonderful graphics!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 3