Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Midnight's Egg Challenge! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@YoungAndMenace Hi, I just got my second egg in Mire for the hard mode challenge! It took about three months since I got my first egg and I feel this challenge might take years to complete if I find eggs at this rate, lol. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CHY6Ldk.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2125130/20#post_29886816] -master post for the challenge- [/url]
@YoungAndMenace

Hi, I just got my second egg in Mire for the hard mode challenge! It took about three months since I got my first egg and I feel this challenge might take years to complete if I find eggs at this rate, lol.

CHY6Ldk.png

-master post for the challenge-
@manimanimani

You’re doing pretty good though!!! Just keep trying!
@manimanimani

You’re doing pretty good though!!! Just keep trying!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@YoungAndMenace heh, I was already thinking of doing something like this. Add my name in for easy mode, I'll start in Training Fields might as well start in Workshop since I'm training fodder any way lol
@YoungAndMenace heh, I was already thinking of doing something like this. Add my name in for easy mode, I'll start in Training Fields might as well start in Workshop since I'm training fodder any way lol
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Mondschatten

Okay! Adding you now! Good luck and have fun! :D
@Mondschatten

Okay! Adding you now! Good luck and have fun! :D

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace

hey, I kinda forgot about this, and am currently doing a long drop challenge(and another that's only under my knowing...so I can slack)...but I get bored of being in the training grounds. I'd like to re-sign up for a normal quest!! I feel like adding to my single egg found via scavenging! I'm going to grind in the training ground still since I'm already there and I just need one dragon for it.
@YoungAndMenace

hey, I kinda forgot about this, and am currently doing a long drop challenge(and another that's only under my knowing...so I can slack)...but I get bored of being in the training grounds. I'd like to re-sign up for a normal quest!! I feel like adding to my single egg found via scavenging! I'm going to grind in the training ground still since I'm already there and I just need one dragon for it.
TBD
@DemonKid

Understandable! Putting your name under Normal mode now!
@DemonKid

Understandable! Putting your name under Normal mode now!

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace
I am going on an indefinite break from my challenge.
Volcanic Vents was just getting way too old.
I think three eggs is enough for now.
Haha
@YoungAndMenace
I am going on an indefinite break from my challenge.
Volcanic Vents was just getting way too old.
I think three eggs is enough for now.
Haha
@ThousandSunny

That's perfectly fine! I understand!
@ThousandSunny

That's perfectly fine! I understand!

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace

Hi! Long time no see c:
I just want to report that I got my third egg in Mire for my hard mode challenge today.
screenshot

I'm counting the number of dragons I trained in Mire and I find that I had trained several hundreds of dragons before the third egg dropped. We'll see how it goes!

@YoungAndMenace

Hi! Long time no see c:
I just want to report that I got my third egg in Mire for my hard mode challenge today.
screenshot

I'm counting the number of dragons I trained in Mire and I find that I had trained several hundreds of dragons before the third egg dropped. We'll see how it goes!

@YoungAndMenace

Hey! changed my name from AgentSky, but I completed my quest! I got a lovely shadow egg now <3

I forgot to take a picture though, I hope that's okay!
@YoungAndMenace

Hey! changed my name from AgentSky, but I completed my quest! I got a lovely shadow egg now <3

I forgot to take a picture though, I hope that's okay!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29