Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | angsthound's Absurd Quests
1 2
Now that we have a whole forum for our hoarding and collecting adventures (thank you staff!), I just had to make a proper thread for my various absurd collection challenges and whatnot. Feel free to comment here or subscribe if you want to join me in any of my quests (or amuse yourself with my hopeless optimism). No need to ping - I'm subscribed.

So, let the fun begin...

angsthound's
Absurd Quest Log

Latest News

Last update: March 16, 2018

March 16, 2018: added Dragon Search section in place of Current Goals, updated some other posts.

Got the thread set up, working on the posts...

Cash post needs a bit of updating but is up, some other posts partially done.

Bestiary Quest log is set up and up to date. Got several new familiars in the last couple of days!

March 4 - Added the new Swipp caterpillar familars to the list.

Thanks

Thank you to @shadowfire1223 for the birthday gift of several familiars and assorted goodies!

Now that we have a whole forum for our hoarding and collecting adventures (thank you staff!), I just had to make a proper thread for my various absurd collection challenges and whatnot. Feel free to comment here or subscribe if you want to join me in any of my quests (or amuse yourself with my hopeless optimism). No need to ping - I'm subscribed.

So, let the fun begin...

angsthound's
Absurd Quest Log

Latest News

March 16, 2018: added Dragon Search section in place of Current Goals, updated some other posts.

Got the thread set up, working on the posts...

Cash post needs a bit of updating but is up, some other posts partially done.

Bestiary Quest log is set up and up to date. Got several new familiars in the last couple of days!

March 4 - Added the new Swipp caterpillar familars to the list.

Thanks

Thank you to @shadowfire1223 for the birthday gift of several familiars and assorted goodies!

Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
[center][b][u][size=6][color=indigo]Dragon Search and Breeding Projects[/color][/size][/u][/b][/center] My current dragon searches and breeding projects. Given the very specific nature of some of these (and the expense! *wince*) they'll probably take some time to fulfill. [i]Last update: May 22, 2018[/i] [center][b][u][size=5][color=maroon]Fandragon Projects[/color][/size][/u][/b][/center] [color=purple][u][b]The Arcana Project[/b][/u][/color] I'm working on a fandragon project based on the game/visual novel [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nixhydra/the-arcana-visual-novel]The Arcana: A Mystic Romance[/url] by [url=http://store.nixhydra.com/category/the-arcana]Nyx Hydra[/url]. Right now I'm looking for dragons for four of the main characters: Countess Nadia, the magician Asra, Doctor Julian Devorak, and Count Lucio. I've also set up [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2397295]a dedicated search thread[/url] in the Find a Dragon forum. [u][b]SUMMARY OF DREAM DRAGONS[/b][/u] [b]Nadia:[/b] Female Skydancer, Plague Cream Skink / Mulberry Shimmer/ Fern Opal OR Tan Skink / Mulberry Spinner / Peridot Lace [s][b]Asra:[/b] Male Skydancer, Shadow[/s] -- FOUND, needs genes [s]Platinum Skink / Cerise Spinner / Buttercup Runes [/s] [b]Julian:[/b] Male Mirror, Plague or Ice Shale Skink / Blood Trail / Moon Contour [b]Lucio:[/b] Male Imperial, Plague -- CURRENTLY BREEDING FOR White Iridescent / Gold Bee / Crimson Runes [u][b]SCRIES[/b][/u] Nadia Possibilities [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=13&auth=9c13dc227c5c965ff6577b931d3dc7286f3fed02&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=16&winggene=16&wings=13&auth=698b3fd475c2ff2f0552cc64db99dbd9944482d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Asra [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=132&auth=f0523a0c7c198d5b1b0a46049420fcf176311142&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Julian [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=2&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=13&winggene=22&wings=60&auth=924030c48648085c5f79975d02859dc332b3a752&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Lucio [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=c33cedef5d12973923bf3b80b1a44d57e2113807&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]~*~*~*~[/center] [u][b]DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS[/b][/u] [u][i][b]Nadia[/b][/i][/u] [b]MUST:[/b] Female [b]IDEAL:[/b] Tan or Cream / Mulberry / Fern -- Plague eyes -- Skydancer [b]Most Interested In[/b] [i]Primary:[/i] Cream, Peach, Flaxen, Tan, Cinnamon, Ginger, Auburn [i]Secondary:[/i] Mulberry, Blackberry, Wine, Mauve [i]Tertiary:[/i] Fern, Peridot, Chartreuse, Pear, Metals [i]Eyes:[/i] Plague, Fire, Ice [b]Will Consider[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] Maize-Moon, Cinnamon-Tan, Goldenrod, Honey, Banana, Ivory, Marigold, Dirt, Hickory, Copper, Rust, Brick [i]Sec:[/i] Blackberry-Wisteria, Fog, Purple-Royal, Raspberry-Mauve [i]Tert:[/i] Metals, anything Aqua-Moss [i]Eyes:[/i] Will consider any eyes if the other colors are right. [i]Breed:[/i] Will consider any breed (though Skys are preferred to save me the scroll cost!) [b]Ideal Genes:[/b] Skink / Shimmer or Spinner / Opal or Lace [center]~*~*~*~[/center] [u][i][b]Asra[/b][/i][/u] [b]MUST:[/b] Male [b]IDEAL:[/b] Platinum / Cerise / Buttercup -- Shadow eyes -- Skydancer [b]Most Interested In[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] Platinum, Cream, Moon, Dust, Coral [i]Sec:[/i] Cerise, Cherry, Maroon, Berry, Carmine, Mauve, Wine [i]Tert:[/i] Ivory-Metals [i]Eyes:[/i] Shadow, Water, Ice, Arcane [b]Will Consider[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] Cream-Moon, Platinum-Gloom, Blackberry, Mulberry, Thistle, Fog, Heather, Storm, Goldenrod, Amber, Lemon-Gold, Peach, Caramel-Stone, Copper, Coral, Pearl [i]Sec:[/i] Rust-Mauve [i]Tert:[/i] Yellow-Marigold, Peach, Cream, White [i]Eyes:[/i] Will consider any eyes if the other colors are right. [i]Breed:[/i] Will consider any breed (though Skys are preferred to save me the scroll cost!) [b]Ideal Genes:[/b] Skink / Spinner / Runes [center]~*~*~*~[/center] [u][i][b]Julian[/b][/i][/u] [b]MUST:[/b] Male [b]IDEAL:[/b] Shale or Black / Blood / Moon -- Plague or Ice eyes -- Mirror [b]Most Interested In[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] Shale, Black [i]Sec:[/i] Blood, Auburn, Vermilion, Ruby, Crimson, Garnet, Red [i]Tert:[/i] Moon, Silver, Dust, Platinum, White [i]Eyes:[/i] Plague, Ice, Fire [b]Will Consider[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] Coal, Obsidian, Oilslick, Umber [i]Sec:[/i] Auburn, Rust-Strawberry, Carmine-Coral [i]Tert:[/i] Antique-Coal [i]Eyes:[/i] Will consider any eyes if the other colors are right. [i]Breed:[/i] Will consider any breed (though Mirrors are preferred to save me the scroll cost!) [b]Ideal Genes:[/b] Skink / Trail / Contour [center]~*~*~*~[/center] [u][i][b]Lucio[/b][/i][/u] [b]MUST:[/b] Male, Imperial [b]IDEAL:[/b] White / Gold / Crimson -- Plague eyes [b]Most Interested In[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] White, Maize, Antique [i]Sec:[/i] Gold, Goldenrod, Amber, Yellow, Marigold, Sunshine, Peach [i]Tert:[/i] Crimson, Carmine, Cherry, Strawberry, Red, Ruby, Vermilion [i]Eyes:[/i] Plague, Light, Ice [b]Will Consider[/b] [i]Pri:[/i] Maize-Moon [i]Sec:[/i] Goldenrod-Peach [i]Tert:[/i] Rust-Coral [i]Eyes:[/i] Will consider any eyes if the other colors are right. [i]Breed:[/i] I MIGHT consider Skydancers, Mirrors, and other breeds if no Imps with the right colors are available. [b]Please do NOT show me Bogsneaks, Faes, Snappers, or Spirals![/b] These do not fit the character. [b]Ideal Genes:[/b] Iridescent / Bee / Runes [center]~*~o~*~o~*~o~*~[/center] [center][b][u][size=5][color=maroon]Breeding Projects[/color][/size][/u][/b][/center] Info and updates on my current breeding projects. I seem to keep starting them... *sigh*. [color=darkred][u][b]Lucio[/b][/u][/color] I'm trying to breed my perfect Lucio fandragon for the Arcana Project, since Dragon Search indicated no dragon of the right breed/colors exists yet. [center][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][/center] [center][b][u]Incubating - Hatch May 27[/u][/b][/center] [b]GOAL:[/b] Male Imperial, Plague, White Iridescent / Gold Bee / Crimson Runes [b]NEST:[/b] Plague (mine) [b]MOTHER:[/b] Anahit -- Imperial Female, Wind, Ice Metallic / Marigold Bee / Tomato Runes [b]FATHER:[/b] Aramazd -- Imperial Male, Ice, White Iridescent / Gold Shimmer / Crimson Filigree [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40176024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/401761/40176024.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22220994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/222210/22220994.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [b]NESTS HATCHED:[/b] 1 (2 eggs) [b]NESTS INCUBATING:[/b] 1 (1 egg) [b]LAST HATCHING:[/b] May 5 [b]NEXT HATCHING:[/b] May 27 [b]NEXT NEST:[/b] Start - June 21, Hatch - June 26 [b]HATCHLINGS:[/b] [i]Total:[/i] 2 [i]Female:[/i] 2 - Aradai (sold), Arinna (kept) [i]Male:[/i] 0 [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41448324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414484/41448324.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41448325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414484/41448325.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [color=x][u][b]xyz[/b][/u][/color]
Dragon Search
and Breeding Projects

My current dragon searches and breeding projects. Given the very specific nature of some of these (and the expense! *wince*) they'll probably take some time to fulfill.

Last update: May 22, 2018

Fandragon Projects

The Arcana Project

I'm working on a fandragon project based on the game/visual novel The Arcana: A Mystic Romance by Nyx Hydra. Right now I'm looking for dragons for four of the main characters: Countess Nadia, the magician Asra, Doctor Julian Devorak, and Count Lucio. I've also set up a dedicated search thread in the Find a Dragon forum.

SUMMARY OF DREAM DRAGONS

Nadia: Female Skydancer, Plague
Cream Skink / Mulberry Shimmer/ Fern Opal
OR
Tan Skink / Mulberry Spinner / Peridot Lace

Asra: Male Skydancer, Shadow -- FOUND, needs genes
Platinum Skink / Cerise Spinner / Buttercup Runes

Julian: Male Mirror, Plague or Ice
Shale Skink / Blood Trail / Moon Contour

Lucio: Male Imperial, Plague -- CURRENTLY BREEDING FOR
White Iridescent / Gold Bee / Crimson Runes

SCRIES

Nadia Possibilities
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=13&auth=9c13dc227c5c965ff6577b931d3dc7286f3fed02&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=16&winggene=16&wings=13&auth=698b3fd475c2ff2f0552cc64db99dbd9944482d3&dummyext=prev.png

Asra
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=132&auth=f0523a0c7c198d5b1b0a46049420fcf176311142&dummyext=prev.png

Julian
dragon?age=1&body=177&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=2&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=13&winggene=22&wings=60&auth=924030c48648085c5f79975d02859dc332b3a752&dummyext=prev.png

Lucio
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=14&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=c33cedef5d12973923bf3b80b1a44d57e2113807&dummyext=prev.png

~*~*~*~

DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS

Nadia

MUST: Female

IDEAL: Tan or Cream / Mulberry / Fern -- Plague eyes -- Skydancer

Most Interested In
Primary: Cream, Peach, Flaxen, Tan, Cinnamon, Ginger, Auburn
Secondary: Mulberry, Blackberry, Wine, Mauve
Tertiary: Fern, Peridot, Chartreuse, Pear, Metals
Eyes: Plague, Fire, Ice

Will Consider
Pri: Maize-Moon, Cinnamon-Tan, Goldenrod, Honey, Banana, Ivory, Marigold, Dirt, Hickory, Copper, Rust, Brick
Sec: Blackberry-Wisteria, Fog, Purple-Royal, Raspberry-Mauve
Tert: Metals, anything Aqua-Moss
Eyes: Will consider any eyes if the other colors are right.
Breed: Will consider any breed (though Skys are preferred to save me the scroll cost!)

Ideal Genes: Skink / Shimmer or Spinner / Opal or Lace
~*~*~*~

Asra

MUST: Male

IDEAL: Platinum / Cerise / Buttercup -- Shadow eyes -- Skydancer

Most Interested In
Pri: Platinum, Cream, Moon, Dust, Coral
Sec: Cerise, Cherry, Maroon, Berry, Carmine, Mauve, Wine
Tert: Ivory-Metals
Eyes: Shadow, Water, Ice, Arcane

Will Consider
Pri: Cream-Moon, Platinum-Gloom, Blackberry, Mulberry, Thistle, Fog, Heather, Storm, Goldenrod, Amber, Lemon-Gold, Peach, Caramel-Stone, Copper, Coral, Pearl
Sec: Rust-Mauve
Tert: Yellow-Marigold, Peach, Cream, White
Breed: Will consider any breed (though Skys are preferred to save me the scroll cost!)

Ideal Genes: Skink / Spinner / Runes
~*~*~*~

Julian

MUST: Male

IDEAL: Shale or Black / Blood / Moon -- Plague or Ice eyes -- Mirror

Most Interested In
Pri: Shale, Black
Sec: Blood, Auburn, Vermilion, Ruby, Crimson, Garnet, Red
Tert: Moon, Silver, Dust, Platinum, White
Eyes: Plague, Ice, Fire

Will Consider
Pri: Coal, Obsidian, Oilslick, Umber
Sec: Auburn, Rust-Strawberry, Carmine-Coral
Tert: Antique-Coal
Breed: Will consider any breed (though Mirrors are preferred to save me the scroll cost!)

Ideal Genes: Skink / Trail / Contour
~*~*~*~

Lucio

MUST: Male, Imperial

IDEAL: White / Gold / Crimson -- Plague eyes

Most Interested In
Pri: White, Maize, Antique
Sec: Gold, Goldenrod, Amber, Yellow, Marigold, Sunshine, Peach
Tert: Crimson, Carmine, Cherry, Strawberry, Red, Ruby, Vermilion
Eyes: Plague, Light, Ice

Will Consider
Pri: Maize-Moon
Sec: Goldenrod-Peach
Tert: Rust-Coral
Breed: I MIGHT consider Skydancers, Mirrors, and other breeds if no Imps with the right colors are available. Please do NOT show me Bogsneaks, Faes, Snappers, or Spirals! These do not fit the character.

Ideal Genes: Iridescent / Bee / Runes

~*~o~*~o~*~o~*~

Breeding Projects

Info and updates on my current breeding projects. I seem to keep starting them... *sigh*.

Lucio

I'm trying to breed my perfect Lucio fandragon for the Arcana Project, since Dragon Search indicated no dragon of the right breed/colors exists yet.

Unhatched Plague Egg
Incubating - Hatch May 27

GOAL: Male Imperial, Plague, White Iridescent / Gold Bee / Crimson Runes

NEST: Plague (mine)
MOTHER: Anahit -- Imperial Female, Wind, Ice Metallic / Marigold Bee / Tomato Runes
FATHER: Aramazd -- Imperial Male, Ice, White Iridescent / Gold Shimmer / Crimson Filigree

40176024.png

22220994.png

NESTS HATCHED: 1 (2 eggs)
NESTS INCUBATING: 1 (1 egg)

LAST HATCHING: May 5
NEXT HATCHING: May 27
NEXT NEST: Start - June 21, Hatch - June 26

HATCHLINGS:
Total: 2
Female: 2 - Aradai (sold), Arinna (kept)
Male: 0

41448324.png

41448325.png

xyz

Cold Hard Cash

For tracking my various savings goals, funds owed, etc.

Purchased Lair Expansion, as well as a few more dragons. Want another Expansion.

Current Savings Goals

Treasure: 4.1 mil. total -- 1.9 mil. gene/breed scrolls; 1.7 mil. lair expansion; 500k Treasure Hoarder vista
Progress: 500,000 -- 750,000 -- 1,000,000 -- 1,700,000 -- 2,500,000 -- 3,000,000 -- 3,600,000 -- 4,100,000

Gems: 11,000 -- ~2000 for various pre-orders, 9000 for genes
Progress: 500 -- 1000 -- 2000 -- 3000 -- 5000 -- 7000 -- 9000 -- 11,000

Vault Savings

Current Treasure Savings: 900,000
Current Gem Savings: 2000, minus some owed that I have to double-check

Owed Funds Held Aside

Gems: (some amounts I have to double-check)
For: Wind Sprite from (x), 1500-2000 estimated in accent pre-orders
Cold Hard Cash

For tracking my various savings goals, funds owed, etc.

Purchased Lair Expansion, as well as a few more dragons. Want another Expansion.

Current Savings Goals

Treasure: 4.1 mil. total -- 1.9 mil. gene/breed scrolls; 1.7 mil. lair expansion; 500k Treasure Hoarder vista
Progress: 500,000 -- 750,000 -- 1,000,000 -- 1,700,000 -- 2,500,000 -- 3,000,000 -- 3,600,000 -- 4,100,000

Gems: 11,000 -- ~2000 for various pre-orders, 9000 for genes
Progress: 500 -- 1000 -- 2000 -- 3000 -- 5000 -- 7000 -- 9000 -- 11,000

Vault Savings

Current Treasure Savings: 900,000
Current Gem Savings: 2000, minus some owed that I have to double-check

Owed Funds Held Aside

Gems: (some amounts I have to double-check)
For: Wind Sprite from (x), 1500-2000 estimated in accent pre-orders

Insane Bestiary Quest

Last update: May 19, 2018

I'm going for a complete bestiary. Yep, Sprites and KS included (eventually...). *points to title*
Overview

Festival: Available: 54 of 55; Unreleased: 1; Have: 48; Need: 7 (6 Sprites + 1 Unreleased).

NotN: Available: 47; Have: 47. DONE.

Recolors: Available: 23 (22 Festival recolors + Agol); Have: 23. DONE.

Cycling & Special Event: Available: 22; Have: 15; Need: 7.

Gathering: Available: 33; Have: 20; Need: 13.

Baldwin: Available: 30; Have: 8; Need: 22.

Swipp: Available: 31; Have: 18; Need: 13.

Marketplace Exclusives: Available: 58 (15 Gem, 43 Treasure); Have: 23 (2 Gem, 21 Treasure); Need: 35 (13 Gem, 22 Treasure).

Coliseum: Available: 355; Have: 246; Need: 109.
Boss -- Available: 25; Have: 1; Need: 24.
Unique Non-Boss -- Available: 330; Have: 245; Need: 85.
Multi-Location (1x Coli + Gathering) -- DONE.
Multi-Venue (multiple Coli venues, + Gathering) -- DONE.
Festival

Sprites: Available: 11; Have: 5; Need: 6.
Need: Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Earth, Ice.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Bears: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Acolytes: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Goblins: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Spirits: Available: 10; Unreleased: 1; Have: 10; Need: 1.
Need: Nature (unreleased).
XXXXXXXXXXX

Night of the Nocturne: DONE.
2014: XXX 3/3
2015: XXXXXXXXXX 10/10
2016: XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX 20/20
2017: XXXXXXXXXX|XXXX 14/14
2018: X 0/0
Cycling & Special Event

Cycling MP: DONE.
XXXX 4/4
Dunhoof Ambassador
Downy Fox Rat
Fawn Fox Rat
Mock Firebird

Marva: DONE.
XXX 5/5
Jesters
Phoenix
Ultimate Buttersnake

Anniversary and Special Event: DONE.
XXXXX 5/5
November - Woodland Turkey
Valentine's - Swans
Anniversary - Loga
Bounty of the Elements - Miniature Sornieth Globe

Recolors: DONE.
B: XXXXXXXXXXX 11/11
N: XXXXXXXXXXX 11/11
O: X 1/1
Phony Bears - Bears recolors
Nymphs - Sprites recolors
Other - Agol (Loga recolor)

Downtime, Kickstarter, Beta: Available: 8; Have: 1; Need: 7.
Need: Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy; Bone Fiend, Golden Idol, Cog Frog, Skycat; Boolean (if that's even possible).
Long-term goals. Bone Fiend is most wanted.
D: XXX 1/3
K: XXXX 0/4
B: X 0/1
Downtime - Golden Bantam Fangar, Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy
Kickstarter - Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, Skycat
Beta - Boolean
Gathering Exclusives

Digging: Available: 5; Have: 4; Need: 1.
Need: Manticore.
XXXXX

Fishing: Available: 5; Have 3; Need: 2.
Need: Hippojay, Lurefish, Longjaw Lurefish.
XXXXX

Foraging: Available: 6; Have 3; Need: 3.
Need: Cactus Marzal, Melon Marzal, Garden Watcher.
XXXXXX

Hunting: Available: 5; Have 4; Need: 1.
Need: Barred Skira.
XXXXX

Insect Catching: Available: 7; Have 4; Need: 3.
Need: Garden Larail, Tender Larail, Firebug.
XXXXXXX

Scavenging: Available: 5; Have 2; Need: 3.
Need: Darktouched Chimera, Dire Hyena, Wasteland Collector.
XXXXX
Baldwin

Available: 30; Have: 9; Need: 21.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX

Need: Anomalous Nekomata, Anomalous Skink, Bubble Brook Gecko, Conjoined Skink, Cheerful Residue, Cosmo Gecko, Firefly Cockatrice, Great Blue Waveskimmer, Irregular Nekomata, Juvenile Starsweeper, Lesser Wisp, Marbled Serpenta, Peacock Spider, Protobeast, Quartz Cockatrice, Rosetail, Sentient Alloy, Shiny Residue, Speckled Peacock Spider, Tar-Trooper Slarg, Tropical Caiman.
Swipp

Available: 33; Have: 22; Need: 11.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXX

Need: Barking Jester, Cinderkelp Loach, Colorburst Buttersnake, Glossy Duskrat, Inscribed Pangolin, Longwing Epiptite, Maned Cobra, Patina Pangolin, Rosy Lake Cormorant, Rosy Peryton, Skycrest Bicorn, Spined Cobra, Vermillion Epiptite.
Marketplace Exclusives

Available: 58 (15 Gem, 43 Treasure); Have: 24 (2 Gem, 22 Treasure); Need: 34 (13 Gem, 21 Treasure).

Gem:
Need: Black Dwarf Unicorn, Dwarf Unicorn, Candycane Xolo, Shimmering Xolo, Fluted Pukasloth, Spotted Pukasloth, Glasswing Flutter, Ruffle Glasswing, Melprin, Roundhorn Melprin, Rivermouth Flatbill, Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX

Treasure:
Need: Aurora Pangolin, Bearded Yeti, Blackline Bicorn Whale, Butter Caiman, Buff Laced Cockatrice, Candy Cockatrice, Cinder Mith, Clouded Mith, Dwarf Hainu Macaw, Gladeveins Needletooth, Golden Featherfin, Golden Kitsune, Mottled Buttersnake, Pangolin Racer, Petalwing Peryton, Princess Petal Gecko, Seaglass Swimmer, Serpenta, Silver Featherfin, Silvermane Barbtail, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, Yeti Brawler.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXX
Coliseum

Boss: Have Hawksbill Goliath, Mantarune.
Need: Coarsefur Yeti, Crowned Roc, Crystalhide Jester, Deeprealm Hunter, Disoriented Spirit, Featherback Boar, Flowering Pohip, Frost Delver, Ghostly Rat Lord, Goldenbeast, Hydra, Malevolent Spirit, Mantarune, Molten Wartoad, Mossy Pohip, Overcharged Silverbeast, Rat King, Roc, Spiney Whale, Stone Borer, Tunnel Hydra, Undying Featherback, Wartoad, Wave Sweeper.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 1/25

Multi-Location: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 15/15

Multi-Venue: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXXX 12/12

NEED TO UPDATE FROM HERE DOWN

Venues: Completed: Woodland Path, Sandswept Delta, Waterway I; Completed Non-Boss: Arena I, Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost.
Need to complete: Training Fields I & II, Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls, Redrock Cove, Waterway II, Arena II, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire, Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XX 3/22 complete, 3/22 non-boss complete.

Training Fields I & II:
Need: Coral Carpenter, Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse, Bluelight Chipskink, Brown-Spotted Mith, Ceanothus Brawler, Chipskink, Mith Bruiser, Primrose Mith, Ragepuff, Satin Pocketmouse, Silky Webwing, Sweetpuff, Webwing Alpha.
XXXXXXXXXX 8/10
XXXXXXXXXX|XX 1/12

Scorched Forest:
Need: Umberhorn Qiriq.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXX 11/13

Blooming Grove:
Need: Aspen Gall Dryad, Barkskin Watcher, Buttercup Strangler, Flowering Pohip, Frostbite Dryad, Fungi Sage, Grove Piper, Lilium Floron, Moonlight Fungi, Mossy Pohip, Petalmane Floron, Ruffletail Tadhop, Spotted Faun, Sunbeam Dryad, Venomtooth Pilco.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 11/26

Forgotten Cave:
Need: Blue Dragon Reef Snail, Runic Bat.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXX 15/17

Bamboo Falls:
Need: Ethereal Trickster, Gale Wolf.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 13/15

Redrock Cove:
Need: Daydream Puffer, Maren Defender, Oceansurf Magus, Riptide Clipper, Sandshore Snipper, Tradewinds Gull, Vivid Wavehopper, Deeprealm Hunter, Spiney Whale.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXX 9/18

Waterway II:
Need: Crested River Flight, Fanrat, Ghostly Rat Lord, Giant White Toridae, Goldfin River Flight, Rat King, Scaleside Noggle, Sewer Toridae, Silky Fanrat, Sludge Sifter.
XXXXXXXXXX 0/10

Arena I & II:
Need: Featherback Boar, Undying Featherback; Armored Greatowl, Ashmane Chimera, Bengal Chimera, Greenwing Razorclaw, Hulking Greatowl, Longneck Gladiator, Longneck Scrapper, Raptorik Bladedancer, Raptorik Ringmaster, Stormclaw Showman.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 14/16
XXXXXXXXXX 0/10

Volcanic Vents:
Need: Ashscale Ophiotaurus, Fiendcat, Ghost Manticore, Hydra, Tunnel Hydra.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 21/26

Rainsong Jungle:
Need: Barkback Boar, Clown Hippocampus, Petal Jumper, Ringlet Amphithere, Goldenbeast, Overcharged Silverbeast.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 10/16

Boreal Wood:
Need: Maned Rasa, Venerable Shalebuck, Coarsefur Yeti.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 12/15

Crystal Pools:
Need: Crystalhide Jester.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 15/16

Harpy's Roost:
Need: Roc, Crowned Roc.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 14/16

Ghostlight Ruins:
Need: Longneck Scholar, Pronghorn Stomper, Disoriented Spirit, Malevolent Spirit.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXX 14/18

Mire:
Need: Blackwing Croaker, Brilliant Psywurm, Mistwatch Shellion, Salve Kamaitachi, Scythe Kamaitachi, Wartoad, Molten Wartoad.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXX 10/17

Kelp Beds:
Need: Corrosive Depin, Golden Porpoise, Kelp Tender, Mammertee, Maren Ambusher, Maren Scout, Maren Warrior, Maren Wavesinger, Octoflyer, Relic Eel, Mantarune, Wave Sweeper.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 4/16

Golem Workshop:
Need: Sentinel Mith, Sentry Squawker, Frost Delver, Stone Borer.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 12/16
Insane Bestiary Quest

Last update: May 19, 2018

I'm going for a complete bestiary. Yep, Sprites and KS included (eventually...). *points to title*
Overview

Festival: Available: 54 of 55; Unreleased: 1; Have: 48; Need: 7 (6 Sprites + 1 Unreleased).

NotN: Available: 47; Have: 47. DONE.

Recolors: Available: 23 (22 Festival recolors + Agol); Have: 23. DONE.

Cycling & Special Event: Available: 22; Have: 15; Need: 7.

Gathering: Available: 33; Have: 20; Need: 13.

Baldwin: Available: 30; Have: 8; Need: 22.

Swipp: Available: 31; Have: 18; Need: 13.

Marketplace Exclusives: Available: 58 (15 Gem, 43 Treasure); Have: 23 (2 Gem, 21 Treasure); Need: 35 (13 Gem, 22 Treasure).

Coliseum: Available: 355; Have: 246; Need: 109.
Boss -- Available: 25; Have: 1; Need: 24.
Unique Non-Boss -- Available: 330; Have: 245; Need: 85.
Multi-Location (1x Coli + Gathering) -- DONE.
Multi-Venue (multiple Coli venues, + Gathering) -- DONE.
Festival

Sprites: Available: 11; Have: 5; Need: 6.
Need: Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Earth, Ice.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Bears: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Acolytes: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Goblins: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXX

Spirits: Available: 10; Unreleased: 1; Have: 10; Need: 1.
Need: Nature (unreleased).
XXXXXXXXXXX

Night of the Nocturne: DONE.
2014: XXX 3/3
2015: XXXXXXXXXX 10/10
2016: XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX 20/20
2017: XXXXXXXXXX|XXXX 14/14
2018: X 0/0
Cycling & Special Event

Cycling MP: DONE.
XXXX 4/4
Dunhoof Ambassador
Downy Fox Rat
Fawn Fox Rat
Mock Firebird

Marva: DONE.
XXX 5/5
Jesters
Phoenix
Ultimate Buttersnake

Anniversary and Special Event: DONE.
XXXXX 5/5
November - Woodland Turkey
Valentine's - Swans
Anniversary - Loga
Bounty of the Elements - Miniature Sornieth Globe

Recolors: DONE.
B: XXXXXXXXXXX 11/11
N: XXXXXXXXXXX 11/11
O: X 1/1
Phony Bears - Bears recolors
Nymphs - Sprites recolors
Other - Agol (Loga recolor)

Downtime, Kickstarter, Beta: Available: 8; Have: 1; Need: 7.
Need: Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy; Bone Fiend, Golden Idol, Cog Frog, Skycat; Boolean (if that's even possible).
Long-term goals. Bone Fiend is most wanted.
D: XXX 1/3
K: XXXX 0/4
B: X 0/1
Downtime - Golden Bantam Fangar, Red-Footed Akirbeak, Speedy
Kickstarter - Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, Skycat
Beta - Boolean
Gathering Exclusives

Digging: Available: 5; Have: 4; Need: 1.
Need: Manticore.
XXXXX

Fishing: Available: 5; Have 3; Need: 2.
Need: Hippojay, Lurefish, Longjaw Lurefish.
XXXXX

Foraging: Available: 6; Have 3; Need: 3.
Need: Cactus Marzal, Melon Marzal, Garden Watcher.
XXXXXX

Hunting: Available: 5; Have 4; Need: 1.
Need: Barred Skira.
XXXXX

Insect Catching: Available: 7; Have 4; Need: 3.
Need: Garden Larail, Tender Larail, Firebug.
XXXXXXX

Scavenging: Available: 5; Have 2; Need: 3.
Need: Darktouched Chimera, Dire Hyena, Wasteland Collector.
XXXXX
Baldwin

Available: 30; Have: 9; Need: 21.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX

Need: Anomalous Nekomata, Anomalous Skink, Bubble Brook Gecko, Conjoined Skink, Cheerful Residue, Cosmo Gecko, Firefly Cockatrice, Great Blue Waveskimmer, Irregular Nekomata, Juvenile Starsweeper, Lesser Wisp, Marbled Serpenta, Peacock Spider, Protobeast, Quartz Cockatrice, Rosetail, Sentient Alloy, Shiny Residue, Speckled Peacock Spider, Tar-Trooper Slarg, Tropical Caiman.
Swipp

Available: 33; Have: 22; Need: 11.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXX

Need: Barking Jester, Cinderkelp Loach, Colorburst Buttersnake, Glossy Duskrat, Inscribed Pangolin, Longwing Epiptite, Maned Cobra, Patina Pangolin, Rosy Lake Cormorant, Rosy Peryton, Skycrest Bicorn, Spined Cobra, Vermillion Epiptite.
Marketplace Exclusives

Available: 58 (15 Gem, 43 Treasure); Have: 24 (2 Gem, 22 Treasure); Need: 34 (13 Gem, 21 Treasure).

Gem:
Need: Black Dwarf Unicorn, Dwarf Unicorn, Candycane Xolo, Shimmering Xolo, Fluted Pukasloth, Spotted Pukasloth, Glasswing Flutter, Ruffle Glasswing, Melprin, Roundhorn Melprin, Rivermouth Flatbill, Longhorn Capricat, Prancing Capricat.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX

Treasure:
Need: Aurora Pangolin, Bearded Yeti, Blackline Bicorn Whale, Butter Caiman, Buff Laced Cockatrice, Candy Cockatrice, Cinder Mith, Clouded Mith, Dwarf Hainu Macaw, Gladeveins Needletooth, Golden Featherfin, Golden Kitsune, Mottled Buttersnake, Pangolin Racer, Petalwing Peryton, Princess Petal Gecko, Seaglass Swimmer, Serpenta, Silver Featherfin, Silvermane Barbtail, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, Yeti Brawler.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXX
Coliseum

Boss: Have Hawksbill Goliath, Mantarune.
Need: Coarsefur Yeti, Crowned Roc, Crystalhide Jester, Deeprealm Hunter, Disoriented Spirit, Featherback Boar, Flowering Pohip, Frost Delver, Ghostly Rat Lord, Goldenbeast, Hydra, Malevolent Spirit, Mantarune, Molten Wartoad, Mossy Pohip, Overcharged Silverbeast, Rat King, Roc, Spiney Whale, Stone Borer, Tunnel Hydra, Undying Featherback, Wartoad, Wave Sweeper.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 1/25

Multi-Location: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 15/15

Multi-Venue: DONE.
XXXXXXXXXXXX 12/12

NEED TO UPDATE FROM HERE DOWN

Venues: Completed: Woodland Path, Sandswept Delta, Waterway I; Completed Non-Boss: Arena I, Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost.
Need to complete: Training Fields I & II, Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls, Redrock Cove, Waterway II, Arena II, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire, Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XX 3/22 complete, 3/22 non-boss complete.

Training Fields I & II:
Need: Coral Carpenter, Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse, Bluelight Chipskink, Brown-Spotted Mith, Ceanothus Brawler, Chipskink, Mith Bruiser, Primrose Mith, Ragepuff, Satin Pocketmouse, Silky Webwing, Sweetpuff, Webwing Alpha.
XXXXXXXXXX 8/10
XXXXXXXXXX|XX 1/12

Scorched Forest:
Need: Umberhorn Qiriq.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXX 11/13

Blooming Grove:
Need: Aspen Gall Dryad, Barkskin Watcher, Buttercup Strangler, Flowering Pohip, Frostbite Dryad, Fungi Sage, Grove Piper, Lilium Floron, Moonlight Fungi, Mossy Pohip, Petalmane Floron, Ruffletail Tadhop, Spotted Faun, Sunbeam Dryad, Venomtooth Pilco.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 11/26

Forgotten Cave:
Need: Blue Dragon Reef Snail, Runic Bat.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXX 15/17

Bamboo Falls:
Need: Ethereal Trickster, Gale Wolf.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 13/15

Redrock Cove:
Need: Daydream Puffer, Maren Defender, Oceansurf Magus, Riptide Clipper, Sandshore Snipper, Tradewinds Gull, Vivid Wavehopper, Deeprealm Hunter, Spiney Whale.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXX 9/18

Waterway II:
Need: Crested River Flight, Fanrat, Ghostly Rat Lord, Giant White Toridae, Goldfin River Flight, Rat King, Scaleside Noggle, Sewer Toridae, Silky Fanrat, Sludge Sifter.
XXXXXXXXXX 0/10

Arena I & II:
Need: Featherback Boar, Undying Featherback; Armored Greatowl, Ashmane Chimera, Bengal Chimera, Greenwing Razorclaw, Hulking Greatowl, Longneck Gladiator, Longneck Scrapper, Raptorik Bladedancer, Raptorik Ringmaster, Stormclaw Showman.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 14/16
XXXXXXXXXX 0/10

Volcanic Vents:
Need: Ashscale Ophiotaurus, Fiendcat, Ghost Manticore, Hydra, Tunnel Hydra.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 21/26

Rainsong Jungle:
Need: Barkback Boar, Clown Hippocampus, Petal Jumper, Ringlet Amphithere, Goldenbeast, Overcharged Silverbeast.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 10/16

Boreal Wood:
Need: Maned Rasa, Venerable Shalebuck, Coarsefur Yeti.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXX 12/15

Crystal Pools:
Need: Crystalhide Jester.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 15/16

Harpy's Roost:
Need: Roc, Crowned Roc.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 14/16

Ghostlight Ruins:
Need: Longneck Scholar, Pronghorn Stomper, Disoriented Spirit, Malevolent Spirit.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXXX 14/18

Mire:
Need: Blackwing Croaker, Brilliant Psywurm, Mistwatch Shellion, Salve Kamaitachi, Scythe Kamaitachi, Wartoad, Molten Wartoad.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXXX 10/17

Kelp Beds:
Need: Corrosive Depin, Golden Porpoise, Kelp Tender, Mammertee, Maren Ambusher, Maren Scout, Maren Warrior, Maren Wavesinger, Octoflyer, Relic Eel, Mantarune, Wave Sweeper.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 4/16

Golem Workshop:
Need: Sentinel Mith, Sentry Squawker, Frost Delver, Stone Borer.
XXXXXXXXXX|XXXXXX 12/16

Holiday Hoard Challenge

Last update: April 24, 2018.

I have an ongoing quest to collect at least one of every Festival / Special Event item ever released.

Sprites and other items from the 2013-2014 season are naturally going to be on the expensive end, so those will likely take the longest to collect. But I'm working on it! Any help towards achieving those goals is always gratefully received.
Overview By Year
Elemental Festivals

2013-2014
Familiars: 5 / 11 - NEED: Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Earth, Ice
Large Apparel: 3/11 - NEED: Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, Earth, Ice, Wind
Small Apparel: 5/11 - NEED: Light, Fire, Arcane, Earth, Ice, Wind
Skins: 0/98 - NEED: all
Chests: 2/55 - NEED: all except Hideshadow, Jolly
Emblems (ongoing): DONE

2014-2015
Familiars: DONE
Large Apparel: DONE
Small Apparel: DONE
Skins: 5/128 - HAVE: Cloudsong, Surgelight, Alive by Lightning, Thundertouched, Tesla Coil
Chests: 7/66 - HAVE: Electropunk, Darkside, Dullahan, Splash, Stoneswept, Snowsquall Souvenir, Lullaby

2015-2016
Skins: 78/150 - HAVE: all Ice-Nature, 3 Light, 5 Lightning, 2 Fire, 1 Arcane, 1 Plague, 1 Earth
Chests: 35/66 - HAVE: all Ice-Nature, Brightheart, Storm Taken, Spelldancer, Contaminated, Cursed Watcher

2016-2017
Apparel: DONE
Skins: 148/154 - HAVE: all Light-Water, Verdant Embrace, Lampyridae, Glowing Growing, Nectar Collector, Overflowing Energy, Queen of the Fairies, Moonlight Mantle, Swamphaunt
Chests: DONE
Vistas: DONE

2017-2018
Skins: 57/154 - HAVE: all Lightning-Plague, Hewn Hunter
Chests: 26/66 - HAVE: all Lightning-Plague, Faerie Queen, Moon Glitter

2018-2019
Familiars: -
Apparel: -
Skins: -
Chests: -
Vistas: -
Night of the Nocturne

Familiars:
Apparel:
Trinkets:
Food:
Other:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:
Vistas:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:
New Vistas:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:
New Vistas:

Other Events

Cycling / Seasonal
November Turkeys:
Valentines Day (2016 on):
Seasonal Apparel:
Seasonal Vistas (2016 on):

2013-2014
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2014-2015
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2015-2016
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2016-2017
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2017-2018
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2018-2019
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

Familiars

Apparel

Vistas

Skins

Chests

Other

Holiday Hoard Challenge

Last update: April 24, 2018.

I have an ongoing quest to collect at least one of every Festival / Special Event item ever released.

Sprites and other items from the 2013-2014 season are naturally going to be on the expensive end, so those will likely take the longest to collect. But I'm working on it! Any help towards achieving those goals is always gratefully received.
Overview By Year
Elemental Festivals

2013-2014
Familiars: 5 / 11 - NEED: Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Earth, Ice
Large Apparel: 3/11 - NEED: Light, Lightning, Fire, Arcane, Plague, Earth, Ice, Wind
Small Apparel: 5/11 - NEED: Light, Fire, Arcane, Earth, Ice, Wind
Skins: 0/98 - NEED: all
Chests: 2/55 - NEED: all except Hideshadow, Jolly
Emblems (ongoing): DONE

2014-2015
Skins: 5/128 - HAVE: Cloudsong, Surgelight, Alive by Lightning, Thundertouched, Tesla Coil
Chests: 7/66 - HAVE: Electropunk, Darkside, Dullahan, Splash, Stoneswept, Snowsquall Souvenir, Lullaby

2015-2016
Skins: 78/150 - HAVE: all Ice-Nature, 3 Light, 5 Lightning, 2 Fire, 1 Arcane, 1 Plague, 1 Earth
Chests: 35/66 - HAVE: all Ice-Nature, Brightheart, Storm Taken, Spelldancer, Contaminated, Cursed Watcher

2016-2017
Skins: 148/154 - HAVE: all Light-Water, Verdant Embrace, Lampyridae, Glowing Growing, Nectar Collector, Overflowing Energy, Queen of the Fairies, Moonlight Mantle, Swamphaunt
Chests: DONE

2017-2018
Skins: 57/154 - HAVE: all Lightning-Plague, Hewn Hunter
Chests: 26/66 - HAVE: all Lightning-Plague, Faerie Queen, Moon Glitter

2018-2019
Familiars: -
Apparel: -
Skins: -
Chests: -
Vistas: -
Night of the Nocturne

Familiars:
Apparel:
Trinkets:
Food:
Other:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:
Vistas:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:
New Vistas:

New Familiars:
New Apparel:
New Vistas:

Other Events

Cycling / Seasonal
November Turkeys:
Valentines Day (2016 on):
Seasonal Apparel:
Seasonal Vistas (2016 on):

2013-2014
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2014-2015
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2015-2016
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2016-2017
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2017-2018
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

2018-2019
Marva / April Fools:
FR Anniversary:

Familiars

Apparel

Vistas

Skins

Chests

Other

Gene Projects

Last update:

[under construction]
Gene Projects

Last update:

[under construction]

Apparel, Vistas, Other

Last update:

[under construction]
Apparel, Vistas, Other

Last update:

[under construction]

Skins & Accents

Last update:

[under construction]
Skins & Accents

Last update:

[under construction]

[center][b][u][size=6]Hoarding[/size][/u][/b][/center] [i]Last update: March 23, 2018.[/i] I tend to collect a lot of things off and on, and I'm currently saving up a stack or two of all materials and trinkets to be ready for any new Swipp trades that may come along. But there are a few types of things that I seriously hoard. If you're a hoarder too and want to offer some trades of our respective beloved items, let me know! Otherwise this is mostly for keeping track for myself. [center]* * *[/center] [center][b][u][size=5]Favorite Things[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Unicorns, Plushies, Figurines[/b] [item=Delightful Wooden Unicorn][item=Dire Wooden Toy][item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace][item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=Stuffed Mith][item=Moth-Eaten Mith Doll][item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie][item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox] [item=Greystone Deer][item=Stag Figurine][item=Fine Woodsculpt][item=Intricate Woodsculpt] [item=Nickel Cat Figurine][item=Chimera Relic] [b]Snakes[/b] [item=Onyx Cobra][item=Opal Cobra][item=Emerald Striker][item=Amethyst Striker] [item=Emerald Ratsnake][item=Dust Slither][item=Olive Sea Snake][item=Coral Snake] [item=Coiled Burnserpent][item=Writhing Treesnake][item=Bluebite Rattler][item=Banded Rattlesnake] [b]Birds and Feathers[/b] [item=Raptor Effigy][item=Vulture Idol][item=Ruby Brooch][item=Emerald Brooch] [item=Tiny Feathers][item=Sweetpuff Feather][item=Ragepuff Down][item=Giant Feather][item=Greatowl Feather] [item=Crow][item=Leucistic Crow][item=Bleeding Heart Crow][item=Magpie] [item=Omen Seeker][item=Black Swan][item=Squall Seeker] [b]Shiny Things[/b] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc][item=Brilliant Brass Torc][item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Sharpened Scythe][item=Ceremonial Scythe][item=Forgotten Crown][item=Rusted Crown] [item=Traveler's Runestone][item=Deeprealm Runestone] [b]Bottles and Jars[/b] [item=Unicorn Dust][item=Cerdae Sparkle][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] [item=Bonepriest Venom][item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin][item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin] [item=Memorial Urn][item=Grave Dust][item=Bottled Bones][item=Enchanted Remains] [item=Jar of Slime][item=Vial of River Muck][item=Primary Pigment Blend][item=Analogous Pigment Blend] [item=Bottled Embers][item=Jar of Vapors][item=Jar of Side Scales][item=Murky Scales] [b]Books and Scrolls[/b] [item=Book of Urban Legends][item=Toridae Mythology][item=Scary Storybook][item=Tales of Terror] [item=Owlcat Journal][item=Forest Field Guide][item=Aged Tome][item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Long Form Poetry][item=Historical Text] [/center]
Hoarding

Last update: March 23, 2018.

I tend to collect a lot of things off and on, and I'm currently saving up a stack or two of all materials and trinkets to be ready for any new Swipp trades that may come along. But there are a few types of things that I seriously hoard.

If you're a hoarder too and want to offer some trades of our respective beloved items, let me know! Otherwise this is mostly for keeping track for myself.

Favorite Things

Unicorns, Plushies, Figurines

Delightful Wooden Unicorn Dire Wooden Toy Tarnished Cerdae Necklace White Gold Cerdae Pendant
Stuffed Mith Moth-eaten Mith Doll Flowering Vulpine Plushie Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
Greystone Deer Stag Figurine Fine Woodsculpt Intricate Woodsculpt
Nickel Cat Figurine Chimera Relic

Snakes

Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra Emerald Striker Amethyst Striker
Emerald Ratsnake Dust Slither Olive Sea Snake Coral Snake
Coiled Burnserpent Writhing Treesnake Bluebite Rattler Banded Rattlesnake

Birds and Feathers

Raptor Effigy Vulture Idol Ruby Brooch Emerald Brooch
Tiny Feathers Sweetpuff Feather Ragepuff Down Giant Feather Greatowl Feather
Crow Leucistic Crow Bleeding Heart Crow Magpie
Omen Seeker Black Swan Squall Seeker

Shiny Things

Glittering Bluesilver Torc Brilliant Brass Torc Stardust Sap Lamp Antique Oil Lamp
Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe Forgotten Crown Rusted Crown
Traveler's Runestone Deeprealm Runestone

Bottles and Jars

Unicorn Dust Cerdae Sparkle Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction
Bonepriest Venom Vial of Mysterious Toxin Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Noxious Coralclimber Toxin
Memorial Urn Grave Dust Bottled Bones Enchanted Remains
Jar of Slime Vial of River Muck Primary Pigment Blend Analogous Pigment Blend
Bottled Embers Jar of Vapors Jar of Side Scales Murky Scales

Books and Scrolls

Book of Urban Legends Toridae Mythology Scary Storybook Tales of Terror
Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables
Long Form Poetry Historical Text

...and one more just to be safe
...and one more just to be safe