Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 40 gems, so I now have 889 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 40 gems, so I now have 889 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, putting my total to 932 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 43 gems, putting my total to 932 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 41 gems, so I now have 973 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 41 gems, so I now have 973 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 10 gems, putting my total to 983 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 10 gems, putting my total to 983 gems :D

Pinglist

@Edra

Slowly getting there. 1k at a time. :D *pokes* Btw... I have a spare lightning sprite.
@Edra

Slowly getting there. 1k at a time. :D *pokes* Btw... I have a spare lightning sprite.
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
He he, yeah, I'm getting slowly to my goal @ChibiEnvyChan XD

Ooh, that's great, I'll be interested by him, once I've finished with the Light Sprite :D
He he, yeah, I'm getting slowly to my goal @ChibiEnvyChan XD

Ooh, that's great, I'll be interested by him, once I've finished with the Light Sprite :D
@Edra

And I shall be eagerly awaiting those gems... so I can take over FR finish my dragon me pairing... and a couple of WIP dragons... Why must I like gem genes? WHY?!
@Edra

And I shall be eagerly awaiting those gems... so I can take over FR finish my dragon me pairing... and a couple of WIP dragons... Why must I like gem genes? WHY?!
Good luck with your projects @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

Because shiny gems are cool, maybe that's why ;D
Good luck with your projects @ChibiEnvyChan ^^

Because shiny gems are cool, maybe that's why ;D
@Edra

And we love our shinies. Yes, we do. *doesn't attempt to hide the sheer amount of glitter and other shiny things*
@Edra

And we love our shinies. Yes, we do. *doesn't attempt to hide the sheer amount of glitter and other shiny things*
He he, shiny things are the best @ChibiEnvyChan ;D
He he, shiny things are the best @ChibiEnvyChan ;D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73