Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, so I now have 3411 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @AnacondaMiracle @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @Windstrike @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf @ShadowMewtwo @jumbledbyrd
Update of the day

I got 43 gems, so I now have 3411 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @AnacondaMiracle @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @Windstrike @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf @ShadowMewtwo @jumbledbyrd
Update of the day

I got 21 gems, putting my total to 3432 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 21 gems, putting my total to 3432 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 81 gems, so I now have 3513 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 81 gems, so I now have 3513 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 16 gems, putting my total to 3529 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 16 gems, putting my total to 3529 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 12 gems, so I now have 3541 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 12 gems, so I now have 3541 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, putting my total to 3542 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, putting my total to 3542 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Edra

So how many gems do you have left to go?
@Edra

So how many gems do you have left to go?
TyYgOYZ.png
Well, I just need 741 gems to have 4283 gems, and I'll be finished with the payment for the Light Sprite @wrecknrule :D
Well, I just need 741 gems to have 4283 gems, and I'll be finished with the payment for the Light Sprite @wrecknrule :D
@Edra
i've been glancing over at your quest every once in a while ever since the forum for quests happened and oh man you're almost there!! it's been awesome watching you get closer and closer, you almost have that little bugger >:3c
@Edra
i've been glancing over at your quest every once in a while ever since the forum for quests happened and oh man you're almost there!! it's been awesome watching you get closer and closer, you almost have that little bugger >:3c
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Thank you @toxipraline ^^

Yes, he's almost with me :D

I wish you good luck with your quest too :D
Thank you @toxipraline ^^