quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Thanks for your encouragement @heartcrusher1 :D
Thanks for your encouragement @heartcrusher1 :D
Update of the day

I got 55 gems, so I now have 3802 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion
Update of the day

I got 55 gems, so I now have 3802 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion
Update of the day

I got 13 gems, putting my total to 3815 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 13 gems, putting my total to 3815 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 35 gems, so I now have 3850 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 35 gems, so I now have 3850 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 16 gems, putting my total to 3866 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 16 gems, putting my total to 3866 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Edra

You're doing good there, keep up the excellent work! <3
@Edra

You're doing good there, keep up the excellent work! <3
TyYgOYZ.png
Thank you @wrecknrule :D

I'll continue to do my best ;D
Thank you @wrecknrule :D

I'll continue to do my best ;D
Update of the day

I got 510 gems, so I now have 4376 gems ^^

Cool, I'm almost done with that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 510 gems, so I now have 4376 gems ^^

Cool, I'm almost done with that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

@Edra
Wow, you made a lot in one day! Congrats on getting close to your next payment chunk. I'm rooting for you!
@Edra
Wow, you made a lot in one day! Congrats on getting close to your next payment chunk. I'm rooting for you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73