Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90
@Aloy

Thanks so much for the offer, I really appreciate it! However I'm going to have to decline it, I know how long it can take to gather up gems to buy the rarer familiars, and that familiar is worth a nice amount of gems. I still have a decent amount of grinding to do for the non-boss familiars for that venue, and would feel guilty if I had a duplicate drop and sold it. Congrats on getting all the familiars you currently have, and good luck on getting the rest! :D
@Aloy

Thanks so much for the offer, I really appreciate it! However I'm going to have to decline it, I know how long it can take to gather up gems to buy the rarer familiars, and that familiar is worth a nice amount of gems. I still have a decent amount of grinding to do for the non-boss familiars for that venue, and would feel guilty if I had a duplicate drop and sold it. Congrats on getting all the familiars you currently have, and good luck on getting the rest! :D
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf

No problem! Good luck on your quest!
@NorthWhiteWolf

No problem! Good luck on your quest!
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
Days Into Quest: 995-1,004 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I've managed to acquire the Chillriver Bucktooth, both of the Baldwin NotN familiars and the Scroll Stealer, so I now have 691 out of 721 familiars. [center][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Fairy Octopus][item=Melon Squirmscoot][item=Scroll Stealer][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Mire to level up fodder. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Venomous Toridae][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Regeneration][item=Regeneration][item=Simply Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Wetland Unicorn Crate][item=WetlandUnicorn Crate][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Unhatched Light Egg][/center] Goldenbeast: 205 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 109 Roc Battles: 26 Rockback Charger: 70 Thunderstomp: 58 Wartoad: 97 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I currently have 6 of the 20 Dragonflies needed for the Vermillion Epiptite trade. I got 4 familiars from gathering. [center][item=Firebug][item=Tender Larail][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] New NotN familiars! I got 2 familiars from regular chests and 3 from NotN chests. [center][item=Armored Greatowl][item=Groove Piper][/center] [center][item=Curious Kettle][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Jawlocker][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 695G these past few days from selling 3 Familiars, 2 pieces of apparel, 50 Swipp/Baldwin materials, 1 Accent, 10 Grey Slime, 10 Copper Muck, 7 Silver Muck, 6 Gold Muck, 10 Green Ooze, 10 Yellow Ooze, 10 Orange Ooze, 10 Green Sludge, 10 Orange Sludge, 2 Statues, and 280 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 180,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018 Boolean - 800,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018 Cog Frog - 175,000G (AH) on Dec 23, 2018 Golden Idol - 165,000G (AH) on Sep 30, 2018 Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Dec 23, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 995-1,004

New Familiar Status
I've managed to acquire the Chillriver Bucktooth, both of the Baldwin NotN familiars and the Scroll Stealer, so I now have 691 out of 721 familiars.

Chillriver Bucktooth Fairy Octopus Melon Squirmscoot Scroll Stealer

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Mire to level up fodder. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Fenfisher Flattail Mistwatch Shellion Mossy Cerdae Poisonous Toridae Psywurm Psywurm Psywurm Shellion Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Venomous Toridae

Other Good Loot

Regeneration Regeneration Wetland Unicorn Crate WetlandUnicorn Crate Secondary Gene: Morph Unhatched Light Egg

Goldenbeast: 205
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 109
Roc Battles: 26
Rockback Charger: 70
Thunderstomp: 58
Wartoad: 97

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I currently have 6 of the 20 Dragonflies needed for the Vermillion Epiptite trade. I got 4 familiars from gathering.

Firebug Tender Larail Tufted Leaf Beetle Tufted Leaf Beetle

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
New NotN familiars! I got 2 familiars from regular chests and 3 from NotN chests.

Armored Greatowl
Curious Kettle Inquisitive Shroud Jawlocker

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 695G these past few days from selling 3 Familiars, 2 pieces of apparel, 50 Swipp/Baldwin materials, 1 Accent, 10 Grey Slime, 10 Copper Muck, 7 Silver Muck, 6 Gold Muck, 10 Green Ooze, 10 Yellow Ooze, 10 Orange Ooze, 10 Green Sludge, 10 Orange Sludge, 2 Statues, and 280 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 180,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018
Boolean - 800,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018
Cog Frog - 175,000G (AH) on Dec 23, 2018
Golden Idol - 165,000G (AH) on Sep 30, 2018
Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Dec 23, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Excellent, you got a good loot @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Excellent, you got a good loot @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And Happy Holidays :D

And Happy Holidays :D
Days Into Quest: 1,005-1,017 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I've managed to acquire the remaining NotN familiars and four more of the Thunderhead Savanna familiars, so I now have 705 out of 721 familiars. [center][item=Blooming Hedgehide][item=Dirge Fiddlefiend][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Golden Lionsnake][item=King Quillrunner][item=Kyorinrin][item=Mischievous Magnifier][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Overwatered Seedling][item=Rockback Charger][item=Thunderstomp][item=Tricky Telescope][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Mire to level up fodder. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Ampelope][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Condorwing Champion][item=Coursing Skira][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Flesh Forager][item=Flesh Forager][item=Golden Lionsnake][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Starry Ampelope][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Wetland Unicorn][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Bloodscale Helmet][item=Bubbly Bisque Bodice][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][/center] Goldenbeast: 205 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 113 Roc Battles: 26 Wartoad: 101 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I currently have 11 of the 20 Dragonflies needed for the Vermillion Epiptite trade. I got 4 familiars from gathering and 1 from Pinkerton. [center][item=Firebug][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq][item=Leafy Moth][item=Tender Larail][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] New NotN familiars! I got 7 familiars from regular chests and 29 from NotN chests. [center][item=Carrioncorn][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Strangler][/center] [center][item=Animated Armor][item=Antique Chair][item=Antique Chair][item=Axe Mimic][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Calculating Candelabra][item=Colubrid Column][item=Curious Kettle][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Kyorinrin][item=Living Luminance][item=Living Luminance][item=Opposing Forces][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Scroll Stealer][item=Spirit Armor][item=Time Devourer][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Valorous Cape][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,154G these past few days from selling 12 Familiars, 4 pieces of apparel, 10 Copper Muck, 1 Silver Muck, 2 Gold Muck, 10 Green Goo, 40 Rusted Treasure Chests, and 2,600 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 180,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018 Boolean - 800,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018 Cog Frog - 175,000G (AH) on Jan 6, 2019 Golden Idol - 165,000G (AH) on Sep 30, 2018 Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Dec 23, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 1,005-1,017

New Familiar Status
I've managed to acquire the remaining NotN familiars and four more of the Thunderhead Savanna familiars, so I now have 705 out of 721 familiars.

Blooming Hedgehide Dirge Fiddlefiend Four-Eyed Phylactery Ghosthost Viola Golden Lionsnake King Quillrunner Kyorinrin Mischievous Magnifier Pinpush Mirror Doll Overwatered Seedling Rockback Charger Thunderstomp Tricky Telescope

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Mire to level up fodder. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Ampelope Carmine Serthis Condorwing Champion Coursing Skira Fan Scorpion Flesh Forager Flesh Forager Golden Lionsnake Heartred Croaker Hulking Greatowl Mossy Cerdae Opheodrys Serthis Raptorik Herder Raptorik Herder Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Starry Ampelope Venomous Toridae Wetland Unicorn

Other Good Loot

Bloodscale Helmet Bubbly Bisque Bodice Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Forest Green Wing Wraps Forest Green Wing Wraps Swamp Kelpie Mane Veteran's Shoulder Scars

Goldenbeast: 205
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 113
Roc Battles: 26
Wartoad: 101

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I currently have 11 of the 20 Dragonflies needed for the Vermillion Epiptite trade. I got 4 familiars from gathering and 1 from Pinkerton.

Firebug Fungalhoof Qiriq Leafy Moth Tender Larail Tufted Leaf Beetle

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
New NotN familiars! I got 7 familiars from regular chests and 29 from NotN chests.

Carrioncorn Firebelly Weaver Goldfin River Flight Poisonous Toridae Riptide Clipper Snowfall Elk Strangler
Animated Armor Antique Chair Antique Chair Axe Mimic Bogsneak Puppet Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Calculating Candelabra Colubrid Column Curious Kettle Enchanted Armaments Four-Eyed Phylactery Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Kyorinrin Living Luminance Living Luminance Opposing Forces Orbiting Spirit Pinpush Mirror Doll Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Scroll Stealer Spirit Armor Time Devourer Transmuted Treasure Transmuted Treasure Valorous Cape

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,154G these past few days from selling 12 Familiars, 4 pieces of apparel, 10 Copper Muck, 1 Silver Muck, 2 Gold Muck, 10 Green Goo, 40 Rusted Treasure Chests, and 2,600 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 180,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018
Boolean - 800,000G (AH) on Dec 13, 2018
Cog Frog - 175,000G (AH) on Jan 6, 2019
Golden Idol - 165,000G (AH) on Sep 30, 2018
Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Dec 23, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Congrats, you got a lot of good things from the Notn @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Congrats, you got a lot of good things from the Notn @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 89 90