Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yep, you're getting there, little by little :D

Yep, you're getting there, little by little :D
Days Into Quest: 861-873 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I now have the Longwing Epiptite (Those Giant Darners took forever to gather!) so I now have 651 out of 667 familiars. [center][item=Longwing Epiptite][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Rainsong Jungle to try and get the Goldenbeast These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Shellion][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Leopard Coralclimber Crate][/center] Goldenbeast: 139 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 78 Roc Battles: 25 Wartoad: 63 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I'm going to take a break from getting the Vermillion Epiptite and now I'm fishing in fire to get the materials to get the Quetzeel. I got 1 familiars from gathering. [center][item=River Muck][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] No new progress. I got 6 familiars from chests. [center][item=Aurora Pangolin][item=Buff Laced Cockatrice][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Lux Spectre][item=Petalmane Floron][item=Poisonous Toridae][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 972G these past few days from selling 2 familiars, 4 pieces of apparel, 10 green ooze, 10 green sludge, 20 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 22 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 vistas, and 1,770 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 175,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 190,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018 Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018 Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Vermillion Epiptite has been added because I want to get the two newest Swipp familiars first. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 861-873

New Familiar Status
I now have the Longwing Epiptite (Those Giant Darners took forever to gather!) so I now have 651 out of 667 familiars.

Longwing Epiptite

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Rainsong Jungle to try and get the Goldenbeast These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Daydream Puffer Highfin Sea Serpent Highfin Sea Serpent Highfin Sea Serpent Leopard Coralclimber Maren Spearmaiden Mirage Puffer Mirage Puffer Mirage Puffer Mirage Puffer Mistwatch Shellion Mottled Sea Serpent Noxious Coralclimber Noxious Coralclimber Noxious Coralclimber Riptide Clipper Riptide Clipper Salve Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Shellion Southmarsh Podid Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer Waveswell Sorcerer

Other Good Loot

Teardrop Chroma Earrings Twilight Rose Thorn Gloves Leopard Coralclimber Crate

Goldenbeast: 139
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 78
Roc Battles: 25
Wartoad: 63

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I'm going to take a break from getting the Vermillion Epiptite and now I'm fishing in fire to get the materials to get the Quetzeel. I got 1 familiars from gathering.

River Muck

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
No new progress. I got 6 familiars from chests.

Aurora Pangolin Buff Laced Cockatrice Deadwood Boar Lux Spectre Petalmane Floron Poisonous Toridae

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 972G these past few days from selling 2 familiars, 4 pieces of apparel, 10 green ooze, 10 green sludge, 20 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 22 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 vistas, and 1,770 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 175,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 190,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018
Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018
Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Aug 17, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Vermillion Epiptite has been added because I want to get the two newest Swipp familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for your familiar and the loot you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for your familiar and the loot you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Days Into Quest: 874-886 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I picked up both of the new festival familiars so I now have 654 out of 671 familiars. [center][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Manticorian Provocateur][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Volcanic Vents for the festival. After that I'm going to Grind in the Mire to level up some fodder and then I'll return to the quest for the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Barkback Boar][item=Barkback Boar][item=Common Podid][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Fiendcat][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Heartred Croaker][item=King Parda][item=Magma Runner][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Serthis Archivist][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Ultramel Amphithere][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Berserker][item=Meditate][item=Scholar][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Leggings][item=Weathered Scale Cuirass][item=Weathered Scale Tassets][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][item=Plasma Professor Chest][/center] Goldenbeast: 146 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 81 Roc Battles: 25 Wartoad: 65 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I have all of the materials for the Quetzeel so I'm just waiting for it to pop up at Swipp's. After the festival I will continue fishing for materials for the Blotched Quetzeel. I got 1 familiars from gathering. [center][item=Gaseous Megashrimp][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] No new progress. I got 13 familiars from chests. [center][item=Bearded Yeti][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Carrioncorn][item=Common Podid][item=Mistral Minion][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Rambra][item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Stonewatch Prince][item==Venomous Toridae][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,789G these past few days from selling 3 familiars, 14 pieces of apparel, 5 gold muck, 1 silver muck, 20 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 24 swipp and baldwin materials, 2 skins, 2 vistas, 30 rusted treasure chests,and 2,810 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 130,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 170,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018 Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018 Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 874-886

New Familiar Status
I picked up both of the new festival familiars so I now have 654 out of 671 familiars.

Conflagrant Ambassador Manticorian Provocateur

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Volcanic Vents for the festival. After that I'm going to Grind in the Mire to level up some fodder and then I'll return to the quest for the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Armored Duskflapper Barkback Boar Barkback Boar Common Podid Deadwood Boar Fiendcat Firemane Manticore Flamerest Fiendcat Heartred Croaker King Parda Magma Runner Manticore Screamer Mistwatch Shellion Ophiotaurus Paradise Zalis Ringlet Amphithere Ringlet Amphithere Serthis Archivist Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Spectral Duskflapper Ultramel Amphithere

Other Good Loot

Berserker Meditate Scholar Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Leggings Weathered Scale Cuirass Weathered Scale Tassets Unhatched Shadow Egg Earthforge Whisper Chest Plasma Professor Chest

Goldenbeast: 146
Molten Wartoad: 81
Wartoad: 65

I have all of the materials for the Quetzeel so I'm just waiting for it to pop up at Swipp's. After the festival I will continue fishing for materials for the Blotched Quetzeel. I got 1 familiars from gathering.

Gaseous Megashrimp

No new progress. I got 13 familiars from chests.

Bearded Yeti Bengal Chimera Carrioncorn Common Podid Mistral Minion Radioactive Slime Rambra Red-Winged Owlcat Scarlet Flycatcher Snowfall Elk Southmarsh Podid Stonewatch Prince

I made 1,789G these past few days from selling 3 familiars, 14 pieces of apparel, 5 gold muck, 1 silver muck, 20 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 24 swipp and baldwin materials, 2 skins, 2 vistas, 30 rusted treasure chests,and 2,810 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 130,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018
Cog Frog - 170,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018
Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018
Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 887-898 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I got all the materials for the Quetzeel so I now have 655 out of 673 familiars. [center][item=Quetzeel][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Rainsong Jungle for the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Barkback Boar][item=Barkback Boar][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Dreadram][item=Ignited Imp][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Parda][item=Parda][item=Petal Jumper][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Proto Manticore][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Wetland Unicorn][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Meditate][item=Rally][item=Regeneration][item=Regeneration][item=Scratch][item=Shred][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Teardrop Chroma Pendant][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Golden Ire Chest][item=Iron Stomach Chest][/center] Goldenbeast: 160 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 83 Roc Battles: 25 Wartoad: 73 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am currently fishing for 7 more materials for the Blotched Quetzeel. I got 1 familiars from gathering. [center][item=Skittering Megashrimp][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] No new progress. I got 2 familiars from chests. [center][item=Scarlet Serpenta][item=Spotted Faun][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,944G these past few days from selling 8 Familiars, 11 pieces of apparel, 21 Silver Muck, 2 Gold Muck, 99 Minor Health Potions, 99 Health Potions, 20 Rusted Treasure Chests, 71 Swipp and Baldwin materials, 2 Skins, 1 Vista, and 2,550 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 130,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 190,000G (AH) on Sep 9, 2018 Golden Idol - 160,000G (AH) on Sep 9, 2018 Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Sep 9, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The new Lilyfowl and Paddyfowl have been added here until I have the materials for the Blotched Quetzeel. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 887-898

New Familiar Status
I got all the materials for the Quetzeel so I now have 655 out of 673 familiars.

Quetzeel

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Rainsong Jungle for the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Barkback Boar Barkback Boar Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Budwing Morpho Chillwind Harpy Chillwind Harpy Dreadram Ignited Imp Paradise Zalis Parda Parda Petal Jumper Poisonous Toridae Proto Manticore Ringlet Amphithere Stormcloud Harpy Venomous Toridae Wetland Unicorn Wetland Unicorn

Other Good Loot

Meditate Rally Regeneration Regeneration Scratch Shred Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Teardrop Chroma Pendant Veteran's Leg Scars Golden Ire Chest Iron Stomach Chest

Goldenbeast: 160
Molten Wartoad: 83
Wartoad: 73

I am currently fishing for 7 more materials for the Blotched Quetzeel. I got 1 familiars from gathering.

Skittering Megashrimp

No new progress. I got 2 familiars from chests.

Scarlet Serpenta Spotted Faun

I made 1,944G these past few days from selling 8 Familiars, 11 pieces of apparel, 21 Silver Muck, 2 Gold Muck, 99 Minor Health Potions, 99 Health Potions, 20 Rusted Treasure Chests, 71 Swipp and Baldwin materials, 2 Skins, 1 Vista, and 2,550 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 130,000G (AH) on Aug 29, 2018
Cog Frog - 190,000G (AH) on Sep 9, 2018
Golden Idol - 160,000G (AH) on Sep 9, 2018
Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Sep 9, 2018

The new Lilyfowl and Paddyfowl have been added here until I have the materials for the Blotched Quetzeel.

Link to Main Quest Post

Congrats for your familiars and loot @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for your familiars and loot @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 90