Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90
@Edra
Thanks! This boss has proven elusive so far, I've fought it nearly 200 times.
@Edra
Thanks! This boss has proven elusive so far, I've fought it nearly 200 times.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, the bosses can be quite hard to get XD

Wow, that's a lot :o
You're really patient ^^

Yeah, the bosses can be quite hard to get XD

Wow, that's a lot :o
You're really patient ^^
Days Into Quest: 821-833 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I finally got the Ghostly Rat Lord to drop after months of grinding so I now have 647 out of 664 familiars. [center][item=Ghostly Rat Lord][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Mire to clear out my lair of fodder, and then I'm heading to the Rainsong Jungle to try and grind for the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Brown River Flight][item=Brown River Flight][item=Common Podid][item=Crested River Flight][item=Fanrat][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Maren Currentfinder][item=Noggle][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=River Muck][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Shellion][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Sol Wisher Chest][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 216 (Finally got it!) Goldenbeast: 114 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 66 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 55 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in ice to try and get the last 7 Giant Darners for the Longwing Epiptite Swipp trade. [center][item=Dire Hyena][item=Firebug][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] No new progress. I got 5 familiars from chests. [center][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Elk][item=Five-Toed Pilco][item=Sentry Squawker][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,013G these past few days from selling 4 pieces of apparel, 6 familiars, 4 silver muck, 3 gold muck, 106 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, and 1,840 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018 Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 821-833

New Familiar Status
I finally got the Ghostly Rat Lord to drop after months of grinding so I now have 647 out of 664 familiars.

Ghostly Rat Lord

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Mire to clear out my lair of fodder, and then I'm heading to the Rainsong Jungle to try and grind for the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Brown River Flight Brown River Flight Common Podid Crested River Flight Fanrat Giant White Toridae Maren Currentfinder Noggle Poisonous Toridae River Muck Salve Kamaitachi Shellion

Other Good Loot

Veteran's Eye Scar Woodsdrake Cape Sol Wisher Chest

Ghostly Rat Lord: 216 (Finally got it!)
Goldenbeast: 114
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 66
Roc Battles: 24
Wartoad: 55

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I am now gathering in ice to try and get the last 7 Giant Darners for the Longwing Epiptite Swipp trade.

Dire Hyena Firebug Hydra Scorpion Chalcedony Snipper Tufted Leaf Beetle

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
No new progress. I got 5 familiars from chests.

Amaranth Moth Citrine Cave Jewel Elk Five-toed Pilco Sentry Squawker

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,013G these past few days from selling 4 pieces of apparel, 6 familiars, 4 silver muck, 3 gold muck, 106 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, and 1,840 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018
Skycat - 150,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

Congrats for finally getting that boss @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And you got some good loot too, that's great :D
Congrats for finally getting that boss @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And you got some good loot too, that's great :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@NorthWhiteWolf

Great job on your progress so far! How did you get 2,000g on selling Balwin items and food?? :O
@NorthWhiteWolf

Great job on your progress so far! How did you get 2,000g on selling Balwin items and food?? :O
jxHrwpT.png
@PhoenixFire36

Thanks!

I do a lot of grinding in the coliseum so I end up with a lot of extra food. Coliseum food usually sells for 2G for a stack of 10. I've been doing a lot of my coli grinding in the Waterway, and a lot of new Swipp trades require materials from there, so I was able to sell all of that for a decent amount of gems. In addition I also sell a lot of the food I get from gathering. I'm trying to get all the materials for the new dragonfly familiars, so I've been gathering in insect catching. The food from here typically sells for a lot more than the coli food. (For example a stack of 10 with a food value of 5pts per item sells for 4g), though it can take a bit longer to sell than the coli food. Because I'm gathering in Insect catching, I've gotten about 4 Firefly familiars to drop, and those are selling for about 175g per familiar due to being required for a swipp trade.

For the Baldwin materials, I try to constantly be transmuting stuff, and want a stack of each for personal use. The excess is sold for a decent amount. for example silver muck is selling for 8-10g apiece and gold muck is selling for 7g apiece. I try to only break down apparel worth 5g or less and familiars worth 4g and less to maximize profit.

Doing this I usually earn about 100g everyday, though this depends on if i have any big ticket items for sale, whether or not a festival is going on, new updates, Currently available Swipp trades, ect.
@PhoenixFire36

Thanks!

I do a lot of grinding in the coliseum so I end up with a lot of extra food. Coliseum food usually sells for 2G for a stack of 10. I've been doing a lot of my coli grinding in the Waterway, and a lot of new Swipp trades require materials from there, so I was able to sell all of that for a decent amount of gems. In addition I also sell a lot of the food I get from gathering. I'm trying to get all the materials for the new dragonfly familiars, so I've been gathering in insect catching. The food from here typically sells for a lot more than the coli food. (For example a stack of 10 with a food value of 5pts per item sells for 4g), though it can take a bit longer to sell than the coli food. Because I'm gathering in Insect catching, I've gotten about 4 Firefly familiars to drop, and those are selling for about 175g per familiar due to being required for a swipp trade.

For the Baldwin materials, I try to constantly be transmuting stuff, and want a stack of each for personal use. The excess is sold for a decent amount. for example silver muck is selling for 8-10g apiece and gold muck is selling for 7g apiece. I try to only break down apparel worth 5g or less and familiars worth 4g and less to maximize profit.

Doing this I usually earn about 100g everyday, though this depends on if i have any big ticket items for sale, whether or not a festival is going on, new updates, Currently available Swipp trades, ect.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thank you so much for your explanation! I might try your methods out as well ^^ They seem to work quite well! :D
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thank you so much for your explanation! I might try your methods out as well ^^ They seem to work quite well! :D
jxHrwpT.png
Days Into Quest: 834-843 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I got the new Gem Marketplace familiar so I now have 648 out of 665 familiars. [center][item=Regenerating Reedjumper][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Rainsong Jungle to try and get the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated. [center][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Hippocampus][item=Hippocampus][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Parda][item=Petal Jumper][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Proto Manticore][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Zalis][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Concentration][item=Haste][item=Rally][item=Scratch][item=Scratch][item=Teardrop Chroma Anklet][item=Teardrop Chroma Anklet][item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Mire Crate][/center] Goldenbeast: 132 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 68 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 55 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in ice to try and get the last 2 Giant Darners for the Longwing Epiptite Swipp trade. I got 3 familiars from gathering. [center][item=Firebug][item=Firebug][item=Hydra Scorpion][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] No new progress. I got 1 familiars from chests. [center][item=Sprangyroo][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,261G these past few days from selling 5 familiars, 20 grey slime, 20 copper muck, 3 silver muck, 2 gold muck, 206 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, and 3,060 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jul 19, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018 Skycat - 250,000G (AH) on Jul 19, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 834-843

New Familiar Status
I got the new Gem Marketplace familiar so I now have 648 out of 665 familiars.

Regenerating Reedjumper

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Rainsong Jungle to try and get the Goldenbeast. These are the familiars that have dropped since I last updated.

Brilliant Psywurm Budwing Morpho Hippocampus Hippocampus Manticore Screamer Parda Petal Jumper Poisonous Toridae Proto Manticore Ringlet Amphithere Salve Kamaitachi Ultramel Amphithere Zalis

Other Good Loot

Concentration Haste Rally Scratch Scratch Teardrop Chroma Anklet Teardrop Chroma Anklet Teardrop Chroma Ring Scroll of Renaming Mire Crate

Goldenbeast: 132
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 68
Roc Battles: 24
Wartoad: 55

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I am now gathering in ice to try and get the last 2 Giant Darners for the Longwing Epiptite Swipp trade. I got 3 familiars from gathering.

Firebug Firebug Hydra Scorpion

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
No new progress. I got 1 familiars from chests.

Sprangyroo

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,261G these past few days from selling 5 familiars, 20 grey slime, 20 copper muck, 3 silver muck, 2 gold muck, 206 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, and 3,060 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jul 19, 2018
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jul 9, 2018
Skycat - 250,000G (AH) on Jul 19, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 89 90