Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90
@darzoner
Thanks!
Sure I could sell you food! Usually I sell coli food on the AH for 2g per 10 pieces and gathering food based on the lowest AH price per stack of 10. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can put food off to the side for you. :)

@agentfern
Thanks! :)
@darzoner
Thanks!
Sure I could sell you food! Usually I sell coli food on the AH for 2g per 10 pieces and gathering food based on the lowest AH price per stack of 10. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can put food off to the side for you. :)

@agentfern
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf

Sweet! Insects and Meat points mainly. (My lair breed distribution may or may not be an oops moment here. lol)
@NorthWhiteWolf

Sweet! Insects and Meat points mainly. (My lair breed distribution may or may not be an oops moment here. lol)
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@darzoner

Alright, how many food points were you wanting to get for both? I currently have about 360pts worth of food in insects on the AH, and I'm currently drowning in high point value meat foods due to trying to max out my hunting profession.
@darzoner

Alright, how many food points were you wanting to get for both? I currently have about 360pts worth of food in insects on the AH, and I'm currently drowning in high point value meat foods due to trying to max out my hunting profession.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Honestly, I'll buy any amount but for specifics right now I'd like to bring my insect hoard up ~17000 points and my meat hoard up by about ~6000 points so I have a comfortable margin of error.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Honestly, I'll buy any amount but for specifics right now I'd like to bring my insect hoard up ~17000 points and my meat hoard up by about ~6000 points so I have a comfortable margin of error.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
@darzoner

Alright, If you want I can send a CR tomorrow evening of what I have. It might be a week or two before I get a lot of insect food points. I'm using my gathering turns in digging for the festival, and then I want to max my hunting since I'm less than 1 level away from level 40. In the mean time I'll just hold off on listing any insect foods I get from coli grinding, on the AH.
@darzoner

Alright, If you want I can send a CR tomorrow evening of what I have. It might be a week or two before I get a lot of insect food points. I'm using my gathering turns in digging for the festival, and then I want to max my hunting since I'm less than 1 level away from level 40. In the mean time I'll just hold off on listing any insect foods I get from coli grinding, on the AH.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Take as much time as needed, I don't mind at all. If you want to send the CR tomorrow I'll be ready.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Take as much time as needed, I don't mind at all. If you want to send the CR tomorrow I'll be ready.
75UHyX6.png
Days Into Quest: 601-606 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] With the start of the Earth festival I was able to get the new Spirit of Earth familiar right away. I now have 591 out of 603 familiars. [center][item=Spirit of Earth][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I'm putting the Goldenbeast quest on hold for now so I can grind the Forgotten Caves for the festival.. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Blueband Duelist][item=Blueband Duelist][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Corpse Cleaner][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Cursed Bat][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Swiftfoot Slayer][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Venomblade Assassin][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Berserker][item=Concentration][item=Deepmine Crate][item=Jeweled Talisman Chest][item=Lost Memories Chest][item=Lost Memories Chest][item=Rainbow Obsidian Chest][/center] Goldenbeast: 65 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 3 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) A Barred Skira and Silky Mole dropped while hunting and digging. [center][item=Barred Skira][item=Silky Mole][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got a Bluefin Charger, Carmine Serthis, Dainty Wavehopper, Fallout Streak, Monkey Wrench, and Steelhound from chests. [center][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Fallout Streak][item=Monkey Wrench][item=Steelhound][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 676G these past few days from selling 7 dragons, 4 pieces of apparel, 4 familiars, 5 skins/accents, 12 swipp/baldwin materials, and 280 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 198,000G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017 Skycat - 197,500G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 601-606

New Familiar Status
With the start of the Earth festival I was able to get the new Spirit of Earth familiar right away. I now have 591 out of 603 familiars.

Spirit of Earth

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm putting the Goldenbeast quest on hold for now so I can grind the Forgotten Caves for the festival.. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Blue Dragon Reef Snail Blueband Duelist Blueband Duelist Centaur Berserker Centaur Berserker Citrine Cave Jewel Corpse Cleaner Crimson Reef Snail Crimson Reef Snail Cursed Bat Deadwood Boar Dwarf Truffle Dwarf Truffle Peacevine Aardvark Peacevine Aardvark Swiftfoot Slayer Venomblade Assassin Venomblade Assassin Venomblade Assassin

Other Good Loot

Berserker Concentration Deepmine Crate Jeweled Talisman Chest Lost Memories Chest Lost Memories Chest Rainbow Obsidian Chest

Goldenbeast: 65
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 3
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) A Barred Skira and Silky Mole dropped while hunting and digging.

Barred Skira Silky Mole

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got a Bluefin Charger, Carmine Serthis, Dainty Wavehopper, Fallout Streak, Monkey Wrench, and Steelhound from chests.

Bluefin Charger Carmine Serthis Dainty Wavehopper Fallout Streak Monkey Wrench Steelhound

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 676G these past few days from selling 7 dragons, 4 pieces of apparel, 4 familiars, 5 skins/accents, 12 swipp/baldwin materials, and 280 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 198,000G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017
Skycat - 197,500G (AH) on Nov 29, 2017

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90