Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 599-600 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] After 277 days I was finally able to purchase a Light Sprite for 43,500G! It feels like I have been saving for one forever, hard to believe it hasn't even been a full year. I now have 590 out of 602 familiars. [center][item=Light Sprite][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I fought the Goldenbeast 4 times the past few days for a total of 65 battles since I first started keeping track. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Parda][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Regeneration][item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle][/center] Goldenbeast: 65 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 3 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got a Brightwing Dwarf Hainu, Centaur Berserker, and Maren Currentfinder from chests. [center][item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Maren Currentfinder][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] Now that I have acquired a Light Sprite, my next target is the four KS familiars, the Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, and Skycat. Since these familiars are so rare, I am lumping them all together. This is because if one is available and I can afford it, I am going to purchase it even if it is not next in alphabetical order. It's going to be a long time before I can afford even one of these however, so I am going to have to work hard to earn the gems I need. I'll be keeping track of the latest listings of them on the AH so I can have a general idea of how much I need to save up. I made 98G these past few days from selling 130 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 198,000G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017 Skycat - 197,500G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] all four KS familiars have been removed because they are my next target. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 599-600

New Familiar Status
After 277 days I was finally able to purchase a Light Sprite for 43,500G! It feels like I have been saving for one forever, hard to believe it hasn't even been a full year. I now have 590 out of 602 familiars.

Light Sprite

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Goldenbeast 4 times the past few days for a total of 65 battles since I first started keeping track. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Clown Hippocampus Manticore Screamer Parda

Other Good Loot

Regeneration Vista: Rainsong Jungle

Goldenbeast: 65
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 3
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got a Brightwing Dwarf Hainu, Centaur Berserker, and Maren Currentfinder from chests.

Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Centaur Berserker Maren Currentfinder

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Now that I have acquired a Light Sprite, my next target is the four KS familiars, the Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, and Skycat. Since these familiars are so rare, I am lumping them all together. This is because if one is available and I can afford it, I am going to purchase it even if it is not next in alphabetical order. It's going to be a long time before I can afford even one of these however, so I am going to have to work hard to earn the gems I need. I'll be keeping track of the latest listings of them on the AH so I can have a general idea of how much I need to save up.

I made 98G these past few days from selling 130 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 198,000G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017
Skycat - 197,500G (AH) on Nov 24, 2017

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
all four KS familiars have been removed because they are my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf

Holy wow, congratulations on finally getting your Light Sprite! And good luck with the KS familiars!

PS - with the KS familiars i'd suggest you go by (&monitor) sales forum prices, not AH - they usually pop around for sale at around 150kg in forums
@NorthWhiteWolf

Holy wow, congratulations on finally getting your Light Sprite! And good luck with the KS familiars!

PS - with the KS familiars i'd suggest you go by (&monitor) sales forum prices, not AH - they usually pop around for sale at around 150kg in forums
@Triibu

Thanks! I can't believe I finally got one. :)

I had forgotten about the forums. I think there is a mass pinglist thread somewhere for KS items that are for sale, I should go find it and get on it.
@Triibu

Thanks! I can't believe I finally got one. :)

I had forgotten about the forums. I think there is a mass pinglist thread somewhere for KS items that are for sale, I should go find it and get on it.
@Northwhitewolf

Just from the experience, the list is pretty neat, but a lot of stuff gets put up for sale & sold without the list too. I myself check the sales forum some 2-3x a week just in case (still need the frog... nowhere near it. FR is pain and suffering, ugh)
@Northwhitewolf

Just from the experience, the list is pretty neat, but a lot of stuff gets put up for sale & sold without the list too. I myself check the sales forum some 2-3x a week just in case (still need the frog... nowhere near it. FR is pain and suffering, ugh)
@Triibu

Thanks for the heads up. I just found the pinglist and requested to be on it, but I'll also try to keep an eye on the forums as well. :)
@Triibu

Thanks for the heads up. I just found the pinglist and requested to be on it, but I'll also try to keep an eye on the forums as well. :)
Woohoo, congrats for the Light Sprite and the loot you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Woohoo, congrats for the Light Sprite and the loot you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! It's been quite a quest to get this Light Sprite, Can't wait to get started on the KS familiars. I'm going to be at this for years, lol. :)
@Edra
Thanks! It's been quite a quest to get this Light Sprite, Can't wait to get started on the KS familiars. I'm going to be at this for years, lol. :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, getting the Light Sprite is quite a quest XD

Ha ha, you're right, it'll probably take a while, once you're one the KS familiars'quest, good luck :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, getting the Light Sprite is quite a quest XD

Ha ha, you're right, it'll probably take a while, once you're one the KS familiars'quest, good luck :D
@NorthWhiteWolf

Congrats on the Light Sprite!

And would you mind terribly if I bought a few food stacks from you on occasion? I'd love to help fund your goals and my farming time will go down significantly soon so I won't be able to farm for food like I usually do.
@NorthWhiteWolf

Congrats on the Light Sprite!

And would you mind terribly if I bought a few food stacks from you on occasion? I'd love to help fund your goals and my farming time will go down significantly soon so I won't be able to farm for food like I usually do.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@NorthWhiteWolf Congratulations on getting your Light Sprite!!
@NorthWhiteWolf Congratulations on getting your Light Sprite!!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 89 90