Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 331

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 6 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 146 times since I started grinding for it. Today a Winter Wolf, Maned Rasa and Venerable Shalebuck dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. I still need 4 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 226G today from selling 1 Dreadram, 1 Armored Duskflapper, 1 Flamescale Lancer and 435 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 331

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 6 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 146 times since I started grinding for it. Today a Winter Wolf, Maned Rasa and Venerable Shalebuck dropped.

No new progress. I still need 4 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 226G today from selling 1 Dreadram, 1 Armored Duskflapper, 1 Flamescale Lancer and 435 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf :D

What is the name of your vista ? It's pretty cool :D
You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf :D

What is the name of your vista ? It's pretty cool :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
It's called Alchemical Formula and can be brewed at Baldwin's at level 16.
@Edra
It's called Alchemical Formula and can be brewed at Baldwin's at level 16.
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ah, thanks for the info :D

Ah, thanks for the info :D
Days Into Quest: 332

New Familiar Status
Today @fluffballofdoom gave me a Hawksbill Goliath. Thanks again! I greatly appreciate it! Now I have 487 out of 525 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 160 times since I started grinding for it. Today a Squall Rasa, Winter Wolf, 2 Snowfall Elk and an Elk dropped.

Two more Wilting Roses dropped today. Now I only need 2 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. Also I brewed a Swamphaunt Kelpie to sell.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 310G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 skin, 1 Venerable Shalebuck, 1 Ophiotaurus, and 400 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

The Hawksbill Goliath has been removed since it was donated.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 332

New Familiar Status
Today @fluffballofdoom gave me a Hawksbill Goliath. Thanks again! I greatly appreciate it! Now I have 487 out of 525 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 160 times since I started grinding for it. Today a Squall Rasa, Winter Wolf, 2 Snowfall Elk and an Elk dropped.

Two more Wilting Roses dropped today. Now I only need 2 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. Also I brewed a Swamphaunt Kelpie to sell.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 310G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 skin, 1 Venerable Shalebuck, 1 Ophiotaurus, and 400 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

The Hawksbill Goliath has been removed since it was donated.

Link to Main Quest Post

That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 333

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 5 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 165 times since I started grinding for it.

No new progress. I only need 2 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. Also I brewed another Swamphaunt Kelpie to sell.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 119G today from selling 1 Orange Blotch Pansy, 330 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 333

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 5 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 165 times since I started grinding for it.

No new progress. I only need 2 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. Also I brewed another Swamphaunt Kelpie to sell.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 119G today from selling 1 Orange Blotch Pansy, 330 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

I hope you'll get the yeti as soon as possible @NorthWhiteWolf :D
I hope you'll get the yeti as soon as possible @NorthWhiteWolf :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90