Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 503-504

New Familiar Status
I reached level 40 in scavenging so I purchased a Wasteland Collector from the AH so I wouldn't waste any gathering turns that could be used to level up other gathering professions. I now have 548 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, a Maned Cerdae, Spotted Faun, and Sunbeam Dryad dropped. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 5 times.
Flowering Pohip: 36
Goldenbeast: 26
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Now that I have the Wasteland Collector my next target is the Melon Marzal. I'm level 32 in foraging so it is just a matter of RNG luck until on drops.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got a Blooming Strangler from a chest.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 395G today and yesterday from selling 2 pieces of green goo, 1 piece of apparel, 100 swip/baldwin materials, a Budwing Morpho, Spotted Faun, Maned Cerdae, Aer Phantom, and 1,120 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Melon Marzal has been removed because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 503-504

New Familiar Status
I reached level 40 in scavenging so I purchased a Wasteland Collector from the AH so I wouldn't waste any gathering turns that could be used to level up other gathering professions. I now have 548 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, a Maned Cerdae, Spotted Faun, and Sunbeam Dryad dropped. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 5 times.
Flowering Pohip: 36

Now that I have the Wasteland Collector my next target is the Melon Marzal. I'm level 32 in foraging so it is just a matter of RNG luck until on drops.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Blooming Strangler from a chest.

I made 395G today and yesterday from selling 2 pieces of green goo, 1 piece of apparel, 100 swip/baldwin materials, a Budwing Morpho, Spotted Faun, Maned Cerdae, Aer Phantom, and 1,120 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

The Melon Marzal has been removed because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Congrats for your new familiar and the gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for your new familiar and the gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Days Into Quest: 505-508

New Familiar Status
The Flowering Pohip, Petalmane Floron, and Rosaline Strangler all dropped in the coliseum. I now have 551 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
In addition to the three new familiars listed above a Lilium Floron, Moonlight Fungi, Sunbeam Dryad, Ruffletail Tadhop, and Flora Cerdae dropped. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 6 more times before it dropped, so a total of 42 battles passed.

No new progress. An orange Blotch Pansy dropped.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Budwing Morpho, Flamescale Illusionist, Mirage Puffer, Sentinel Mith, Hippalectryon, Black Iron Creeper, Flamescale Lancer, Barkback Boar, and Clattercog Engineer from chests.

I made 702G these past few days from selling 14 Green Ooze, 4 pieces of apparel, 1 statue, 30 Swip/Baldwin materials, 1 Sunbeam Dryad, Serthis Loremaster, Stormcloud Harpy, Flora Cerdae, Lilium Floron, Moonlight Fungi, and 1,050 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

New new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 505-508

New Familiar Status
The Flowering Pohip, Petalmane Floron, and Rosaline Strangler all dropped in the coliseum. I now have 551 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
In addition to the three new familiars listed above a Lilium Floron, Moonlight Fungi, Sunbeam Dryad, Ruffletail Tadhop, and Flora Cerdae dropped. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 6 more times before it dropped, so a total of 42 battles passed.

No new progress. An orange Blotch Pansy dropped.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Budwing Morpho, Flamescale Illusionist, Mirage Puffer, Sentinel Mith, Hippalectryon, Black Iron Creeper, Flamescale Lancer, Barkback Boar, and Clattercog Engineer from chests.

I made 702G these past few days from selling 14 Green Ooze, 4 pieces of apparel, 1 statue, 30 Swip/Baldwin materials, 1 Sunbeam Dryad, Serthis Loremaster, Stormcloud Harpy, Flora Cerdae, Lilium Floron, Moonlight Fungi, and 1,050 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

New new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Congrats with the new familiars and the big pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats with the new familiars and the big pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 90