Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 495

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Goldenbeast once.
Goldenbeast: 26
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 85G today from selling 10 Swip/Baldwin materials, and 290 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 48,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 495

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Goldenbeast once.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 85G today from selling 10 Swip/Baldwin materials, and 290 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 48,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ooh, great, you passed the 30000 gems mark @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Ooh, great, you passed the 30000 gems mark @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! Now if only the price of the light sprite would drop back down to 38,000g again. :)
@Edra
Thanks! Now if only the price of the light sprite would drop back down to 38,000g again. :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, It'll be good if the price drop to that level soon :D

Yeah, It'll be good if the price drop to that level soon :D
Days Into Quest: 496-498

New Familiar Status
With the release of a new venue there is a ton of new familiars! I have already collected a Venomtooth Pilco, Five-Toed Pilco, Ruffletail Tadhop, Fungi Sage, Lilium Floron, Flora Cerdae, Barkskin Watcher, Spotted Faun, Wood Ear Deer, White Rot Deer, Maned Cerdae, Palefoot Tadhop Moonlight Fungi, Traveling Garden, Mossy Pohip (after only 17 battles), Sunbeam Dryad, and Terra Tortoise. I now have 546 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
In addition to all of the new familiars listed above, I also had a Manticore screamer, Fungi Sage, Flora Cerdae, White Rot Deer, and Palefoot Tadhop drop. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 17 times.
Flowering Pohip: 17

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Depin from a chest.

I made 183(?)G today from selling 1 Yellow Goo, 1 Dreadram, 1Fungi Sage, 1 Flora Cerdae, 1 White Rot Deer, 1 Palefoot Tadhop, and 200 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,990G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 496-498

New Familiar Status
With the release of a new venue there is a ton of new familiars! I have already collected a Venomtooth Pilco, Five-Toed Pilco, Ruffletail Tadhop, Fungi Sage, Lilium Floron, Flora Cerdae, Barkskin Watcher, Spotted Faun, Wood Ear Deer, White Rot Deer, Maned Cerdae, Palefoot Tadhop Moonlight Fungi, Traveling Garden, Mossy Pohip (after only 17 battles), Sunbeam Dryad, and Terra Tortoise. I now have 546 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
In addition to all of the new familiars listed above, I also had a Manticore screamer, Fungi Sage, Flora Cerdae, White Rot Deer, and Palefoot Tadhop drop. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 17 times.
Flowering Pohip: 17

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Depin from a chest.

I made 183(?)G today from selling 1 Yellow Goo, 1 Dreadram, 1Fungi Sage, 1 Flora Cerdae, 1 White Rot Deer, 1 Palefoot Tadhop, and 200 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,990G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Congrats for getting all these new familiars @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for getting all these new familiars @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Days Into Quest: 499-502

New Familiar Status
A Myosotis Fox dropped from a golden chest so I now have 547 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, 2 Flora Cerdae, Palefoot Tadhop, White Rot Deer, Traveling Garden, Ruffletail Tadhop, Fungi Sage, Barkskin Watcher, Spotted Faun, and Sunbeam Dryad dropped. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 14 times.
Flowering Pohip: 31

No new progress. If I dont get the Wasteland scavenger by the time I hit level 40 I'm got to buy one off of the AH so I don't waste gathering turns.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Tourmaline Vulstai, Ember Mouse, Scaleback, and Traveling Garden from chests.

I made 672G today from selling 99 Health Potions, 1 Accent, 3 pieces of apparel, 42 Swip/Baldwin materials, 2 Flora Cerdae, a palefoot Tadhop, White Rot Deer, Barkskin Watcher, Spotted Faun, Fungi Sage, and 1,380 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 499-502

New Familiar Status
A Myosotis Fox dropped from a golden chest so I now have 547 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, 2 Flora Cerdae, Palefoot Tadhop, White Rot Deer, Traveling Garden, Ruffletail Tadhop, Fungi Sage, Barkskin Watcher, Spotted Faun, and Sunbeam Dryad dropped. In addition I fought the Flowering Pohip 14 times.
Flowering Pohip: 31

No new progress. If I dont get the Wasteland scavenger by the time I hit level 40 I'm got to buy one off of the AH so I don't waste gathering turns.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Tourmaline Vulstai, Ember Mouse, Scaleback, and Traveling Garden from chests.

I made 672G today from selling 99 Health Potions, 1 Accent, 3 pieces of apparel, 42 Swip/Baldwin materials, 2 Flora Cerdae, a palefoot Tadhop, White Rot Deer, Barkskin Watcher, Spotted Faun, Fungi Sage, and 1,380 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You're progressing really well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're progressing really well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90