Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 329

New Familiar Status
I got no new familiars today, but FR released 2 new familiars, bring the total familiars on the site to 525.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing one of them. A Chillwind Harpy, and Magma Runner dropped today.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I finally got a wilting rose from gathering today, so now I only need 4 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 165G today from selling 1 Ultraram, 1 Serthis Archivist, 1 Serthis Loremaster, 1 Flamerest Fiendcat, and 250 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Dire Hyena has been added to this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 329

New Familiar Status
I got no new familiars today, but FR released 2 new familiars, bring the total familiars on the site to 525.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I'm putting this section on hold while I collect the new coliseum familiars. I'm still missing one of them. A Chillwind Harpy, and Magma Runner dropped today.
I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 133 times

I finally got a wilting rose from gathering today, so now I only need 4 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 165G today from selling 1 Ultraram, 1 Serthis Archivist, 1 Serthis Loremaster, 1 Flamerest Fiendcat, and 250 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress. The Dire Hyena has been added to this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 330

New Familiar Status
The Nightfall Imp finally dropped for me, so I now have 486 out of 525 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
The last of the Volcanic Vents familiars dropped so I can finally resume my grind for the Coarsefur Yeti. I fought it 7 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 140 times since I started grinding for it. Today an Armored Duskflapper, Dreadram, Windchill Harpy, Flamescale Lancer, Ophiotaurus, Stormcload Harpy, and an Elk dropped.

No new progress. I still need 4 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. An Orange Blotch Pansy dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 379G today from selling 2 Skin/accents, 2 Cillwind Harpies, 1 Ophiotaurus, 1 Stormcloud Harpy, 1 Magma Runner, 680 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 330

New Familiar Status
The Nightfall Imp finally dropped for me, so I now have 486 out of 525 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
The last of the Volcanic Vents familiars dropped so I can finally resume my grind for the Coarsefur Yeti. I fought it 7 times today, meaning I've fought it a total of 140 times since I started grinding for it. Today an Armored Duskflapper, Dreadram, Windchill Harpy, Flamescale Lancer, Ophiotaurus, Stormcload Harpy, and an Elk dropped.

No new progress. I still need 4 more Wilting Roses for the Rosy Peryton. An Orange Blotch Pansy dropped.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 379G today from selling 2 Skin/accents, 2 Cillwind Harpies, 1 Ophiotaurus, 1 Stormcloud Harpy, 1 Magma Runner, 680 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You got a good pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You got a good pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
I was surprised by how much sold today.
@Edra
I was surprised by how much sold today.

Yeah, it's always a nice surprise when we sell more that we think ^^