Goldenbeast: 11
Mantarune: 2
Overcharged Silverbeast: 11
Roc Battles: 8
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got a Blueband Duelist from a chest.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 117G today from selling 3 yellow goo, 6 green goo, 55 swipp/baldwin materials, 1 Clown Hippocampus, and 80 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 45,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 441

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Goldenbeast 1 times today.
Overcharged Silverbeast: 11

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Blueband Duelist from a chest.

I made 117G today from selling 3 yellow goo, 6 green goo, 55 swipp/baldwin materials, 1 Clown Hippocampus, and 80 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 45,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You can do it @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck ^^
You can do it @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Good luck ^^
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Days Into Quest: 442-443

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR announced 6 sprite recolors for Joxar's Spare Inventory, so there are now 550 familiars in the bestiary.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 1 times today.
Overcharged Silverbeast: 12

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 332G today and yesterday from selling 5 green goo, 2 pieces of apparel, 311 swipp/baldwin materials, 1 King Parda, 1 Serpenta and 400 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

No new progress. The Bubble Nymph, Boulder Nymph, Cloud Nymph, Flower Nymph, Magic Nymph, and Snowflake Nymph have been added because they are only available in the yet to be released Joxar's Spare Inventory.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 442-443

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR announced 6 sprite recolors for Joxar's Spare Inventory, so there are now 550 familiars in the bestiary.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 1 times today.
Overcharged Silverbeast: 12

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 332G today and yesterday from selling 5 green goo, 2 pieces of apparel, 311 swipp/baldwin materials, 1 King Parda, 1 Serpenta and 400 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

No new progress. The Bubble Nymph, Boulder Nymph, Cloud Nymph, Flower Nymph, Magic Nymph, and Snowflake Nymph have been added because they are only available in the yet to be released Joxar's Spare Inventory.

Link to Main Quest Post

Wow, you're making a good progress, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

I think we'll get the see the others nymphs later, once they finish integrating them, so there should be 11 of them :D

I'm hyped to get them, they look cool I think :D

What do you think about them ? ^^

And, that mean we'll get at least 2 new familiars for the festival, no ? Since we'll get the new festival familiars, and the nymphs too, if I'm not mistaking ? That's cool :D

Perso, I'll work to get the new familiars and apparels, as well as the nymphs :D
Wow, you're making a good progress, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D

I think we'll get the see the others nymphs later, once they finish integrating them, so there should be 11 of them :D

I'm hyped to get them, they look cool I think :D

What do you think about them ? ^^

And, that mean we'll get at least 2 new familiars for the festival, no ? Since we'll get the new festival familiars, and the nymphs too, if I'm not mistaking ? That's cool :D

Perso, I'll work to get the new familiars and apparels, as well as the nymphs :D
@Edra

I really like the nymphs, can't wait to see the other five! I wonder if they are going to add recolors of year 3 and 4?

Actually it sounds like we can get potentially 3 new familiars this festival, the new one for the Elemental Festival Shop, 1 of the recolors from the 90,000t crate, and 1 recolor by purchasing it using a prismatic token. (I wonder if all recolors will be available for purchase with the token, like how Baldwin is set up, or if every festival there will be 6 options available that will be randomized?)
@Edra

I really like the nymphs, can't wait to see the other five! I wonder if they are going to add recolors of year 3 and 4?

Actually it sounds like we can get potentially 3 new familiars this festival, the new one for the Elemental Festival Shop, 1 of the recolors from the 90,000t crate, and 1 recolor by purchasing it using a prismatic token. (I wonder if all recolors will be available for purchase with the token, like how Baldwin is set up, or if every festival there will be 6 options available that will be randomized?)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ooh, you're right, I forgot about that, so we can potentially get 3 familiars, that's great :D

From what I see with the pics, it seem it's like with Baldwin : we'll be able to choose from the beggining among all the articles what we want in exchange of the token :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Ooh, you're right, I forgot about that, so we can potentially get 3 familiars, that's great :D

From what I see with the pics, it seem it's like with Baldwin : we'll be able to choose from the beggining among all the articles what we want in exchange of the token :D
Days Into Quest: 444

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR announced 5 sprite recolors for Joxar's Spare Inventory, so there are now 555 familiars in the bestiary.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 1 time and the Goldenbeast 1 times today. A King Parda and Hippocampus dropped.
Goldenbeast: 12
Overcharged Silverbeast: 13

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 105G today from selling 1 green goo, 1 piece of apparel, 250 swipp/baldwin materials, 10 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,000G.

No new progress. The Blight Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Electric Nymph, Ichor Nymph, and Sparkle Nymph have been added because they are only available in the yet to be released Joxar's Spare Inventory.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 444

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. FR announced 5 sprite recolors for Joxar's Spare Inventory, so there are now 555 familiars in the bestiary.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 1 time and the Goldenbeast 1 times today. A King Parda and Hippocampus dropped.
Goldenbeast: 12
Overcharged Silverbeast: 13

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 105G today from selling 1 green goo, 1 piece of apparel, 250 swipp/baldwin materials, 10 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,000G.

No new progress. The Blight Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Electric Nymph, Ichor Nymph, and Sparkle Nymph have been added because they are only available in the yet to be released Joxar's Spare Inventory.

Link to Main Quest Post

You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

It's gonna be fun to run after these nymphs during the festivals, especially if we see apparels or other things we like XD
You got a nice pile of gems @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

It's gonna be fun to run after these nymphs during the festivals, especially if we see apparels or other things we like XD
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 89 90