TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 376

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 8 times today, so I have fought it 433 times so far. A Coarsefur Yeti dropped today.
Roc Battles: 8

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 132G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 vista, and 270 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Days Into Quest: 376

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 8 times today, so I have fought it 433 times so far. A Coarsefur Yeti dropped today.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 132G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 vista, and 270 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You got a nice pile of gems, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You got a nice pile of gems, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Days Into Quest: 377

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 7 times today, so I have fought it 440 times so far. A Hoarfrost Mauler, and Elk dropped today.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...) Got a Construction Mith from a chest today.

I made 40G today from selling 3 Green Goo, and 90 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 377

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 7 times today, so I have fought it 440 times so far. A Hoarfrost Mauler, and Elk dropped today.

No new progress.

I made 40G today from selling 3 Green Goo, and 90 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

The sales seem to be a bit slow for the moment, maybe because of the upcoming festival ? @NorthWhiteWolf :D

At least you got a little pile of gems ^^
The sales seem to be a bit slow for the moment, maybe because of the upcoming festival ? @NorthWhiteWolf :D

At least you got a little pile of gems ^^
@Edra
I've noticed that too, it could be because of the upcoming festival, but I also think the new AH may be playing a part as well. Because of the new mechanics it's quicker for folks to list and relist items so more people may be selling items. In any case I'm stocking up on spare copper mucks for the festival, so I should get a good pile of gems during then. Last festival copper mucks were selling for 7G a piece by the end of the week. :)
@Edra
I've noticed that too, it could be because of the upcoming festival, but I also think the new AH may be playing a part as well. Because of the new mechanics it's quicker for folks to list and relist items so more people may be selling items. In any case I'm stocking up on spare copper mucks for the festival, so I should get a good pile of gems during then. Last festival copper mucks were selling for 7G a piece by the end of the week. :)
Yeah, you're probably right @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And that's a good idea to stock some copper muck :D
Yeah, you're probably right @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And that's a good idea to stock some copper muck :D
Days Into Quest: 378

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 3 times today, so I have fought it 443 times so far. No familiars dropped today.

No new progress.

I made 63G today from selling 6 Green Goo, and 180 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 378

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 3 times today, so I have fought it 443 times so far. No familiars dropped today.

No new progress.

I made 63G today from selling 6 Green Goo, and 180 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90