Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90
It's a good idea @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And if you want, you can still try to save to buy it for gems after you got your Light Sprite ^^
It's a good idea @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And if you want, you can still try to save to buy it for gems after you got your Light Sprite ^^
Days Into Quest: 371

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 11 times today, so I have fought it 382 times so far. A Hoarfrost Mauler, and Longneck Hunter dropped. I'm going to start saving up treasure and if it doesn't drop by the time I have enough to purchase one off the AH, I'm going to buy one.
Roc Battles: 8

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 79G today from selling1 piece of apparel, and 270 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Days Into Quest: 371

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 11 times today, so I have fought it 382 times so far. A Hoarfrost Mauler, and Longneck Hunter dropped. I'm going to start saving up treasure and if it doesn't drop by the time I have enough to purchase one off the AH, I'm going to buy one.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 79G today from selling1 piece of apparel, and 270 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're getting near the 10000 gems mark little by little, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're getting near the 10000 gems mark little by little, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 372

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 8 times today, so I have fought it 390 times so far. No familiars dropped today.

No new progress. Should reach level 29 in foraging tomorrow.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 80G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 2 Green Goo and 140 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 372

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 8 times today, so I have fought it 390 times so far. No familiars dropped today.

No new progress. Should reach level 29 in foraging tomorrow.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 80G today from selling 1 piece of apparel, 2 Green Goo and 140 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You're progressing well, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're progressing well, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 373

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, so I have fought it 404 times so far. A Shalebuck, Winter Wolf, Hoarfrost Mauler, and Maned Rasa dropped today.

Reached level 29 in foraging today. An Orange Blotch Pansy dropped as well.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 66G today from selling 300 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 38,999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 373

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, so I have fought it 404 times so far. A Shalebuck, Winter Wolf, Hoarfrost Mauler, and Maned Rasa dropped today.

Reached level 29 in foraging today. An Orange Blotch Pansy dropped as well.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 66G today from selling 300 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 38,999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 89 90