Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 365

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 5 times today, so I have fought it 326 times so far. A Snowfall Elk, Elk, and Venerable Shalebuck dropped.
Roc Battles: 8

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still need ~3.5 more levels in foraging before the Cactus Marzal has a chance to drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 150G today from selling 1 Statue, 4 pieces of apparel, 1 Copper Muck, and 290 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 40,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Days Into Quest: 365

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 5 times today, so I have fought it 326 times so far. A Snowfall Elk, Elk, and Venerable Shalebuck dropped.

No new progress. Still need ~3.5 more levels in foraging before the Cactus Marzal has a chance to drop.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 150G today from selling 1 Statue, 4 pieces of apparel, 1 Copper Muck, and 290 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 40,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

You got a good pile of gems, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You got a good pile of gems, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 366

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 10 times today, so I have fought it 336 times so far. A Permafrost Impaler, Elk, and Venerable Shalebuck dropped.

No new progress. Will reach level 28 in foraging tomorrow.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 138G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel and 220 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 366

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 10 times today, so I have fought it 336 times so far. A Permafrost Impaler, Elk, and Venerable Shalebuck dropped.

No new progress. Will reach level 28 in foraging tomorrow.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 138G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel and 220 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,900G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Good to see that the sprite's price is dropping a bit, it'll be helpful for you and the others too I think @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Good to see that the sprite's price is dropping a bit, it'll be helpful for you and the others too I think @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
Thanks! Hopefully it'll still be low by the time I have enough gems to purchase one. :)
@Edra
Thanks! Hopefully it'll still be low by the time I have enough gems to purchase one. :)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90