Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azeira

so, umm...this is embarrassing but I just bought 100 dollars worth of gems :'D I just got a really nice work bonus so the temptation was too much...

I now have a fire and lightning sprite...and pet/butt for a gen one.

Next up is the power pack! And no cheating this time lol
@Azeira

so, umm...this is embarrassing but I just bought 100 dollars worth of gems :'D I just got a really nice work bonus so the temptation was too much...

I now have a fire and lightning sprite...and pet/butt for a gen one.

Next up is the power pack! And no cheating this time lol
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

.....I think it's more embarrassing to have no money at all :"D

But woo! Progress!
@VENNY

.....I think it's more embarrassing to have no money at all :"D

But woo! Progress!
@Azeira power pack has been bought, time for the Big Bois™, aka sunchaser jewelry and light sprite! I will be going for the jewelry first since I want it most for my boy Jomei. He will also get a light sprite as well once I achieve that. The power pack has been given to the gen one I have as my avatar...not sure if I like it on him or not, we'll see. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39359880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393599/39359880_350.png[/img] [/url] I have a little over 500 gems to put towards the sunchaser jewelry so far, I'll estimate I can make at least a million t or 1000g a week, so going by that it would take me 25 weeks, or about 6 months to save up for these...i'm hoping for more around the 3-4 month range but we'll see!
@Azeira power pack has been bought, time for the Big Bois™, aka sunchaser jewelry and light sprite! I will be going for the jewelry first since I want it most for my boy Jomei. He will also get a light sprite as well once I achieve that.

The power pack has been given to the gen one I have as my avatar...not sure if I like it on him or not, we'll see.

39359880_350.png

I have a little over 500 gems to put towards the sunchaser jewelry so far, I'll estimate I can make at least a million t or 1000g a week, so going by that it would take me 25 weeks, or about 6 months to save up for these...i'm hoping for more around the 3-4 month range but we'll see!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Hey, sorry for the late response, times have been busy!

Anyhow, I can't believe you're so close to achieveing some of the most valueable items in the game!

Once you have them, I'll be friends (you're my friend right? hnnng...) with a superior being!
I feel like I should be scared of you by now... :")

Good luck, and may RNG be on your side...
@VENNY

Hey, sorry for the late response, times have been busy!

Anyhow, I can't believe you're so close to achieveing some of the most valueable items in the game!

Once you have them, I'll be friends (you're my friend right? hnnng...) with a superior being!
I feel like I should be scared of you by now... :")

Good luck, and may RNG be on your side...
@Azeira yes it is exciting!!! Also 'superior being', lol, I just like collecting things :P (and yes of course you're my friend silly!)

I feel you with things being busy though, I joined the dappervolk beta a few days ago and its been fun but its stealing away my precious time! Also the store I work at is now staying open and hour later due to seasons changing and since I close every night that means even less free time for me...*sighs*

But! I've been trying to keep steady with my money making goals of about 1kg a week and so far i'm on schedule so yay?
@Azeira yes it is exciting!!! Also 'superior being', lol, I just like collecting things :P (and yes of course you're my friend silly!)

I feel you with things being busy though, I joined the dappervolk beta a few days ago and its been fun but its stealing away my precious time! Also the store I work at is now staying open and hour later due to seasons changing and since I close every night that means even less free time for me...*sighs*

But! I've been trying to keep steady with my money making goals of about 1kg a week and so far i'm on schedule so yay?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira

Alright! So I'm at 2500g right now, so i've got a tenth of the gems i'd need. Cool.

But, in some more personal news, my dog has been doing really badly lately (she's almost 15, now blind and dead) and its gotten to the point where she has zero quality of life and we know she's in pain now so...well you can probably connect the dots. I'm obviously devastated, so i'm probably gonna only come in here for dailies for awhile.
:(

sorry to be a downer, just thought i'd mention it if this quest and myself take a dip in activity.
@Azeira

Alright! So I'm at 2500g right now, so i've got a tenth of the gems i'd need. Cool.

But, in some more personal news, my dog has been doing really badly lately (she's almost 15, now blind and dead) and its gotten to the point where she has zero quality of life and we know she's in pain now so...well you can probably connect the dots. I'm obviously devastated, so i'm probably gonna only come in here for dailies for awhile.
:(

sorry to be a downer, just thought i'd mention it if this quest and myself take a dip in activity.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Ah no... I'm so very sorry. No need to apologize, being a downer is pretty much a full time career for me at this point.

Good luck, with the quest for items as well as closure <3
@VENNY

Ah no... I'm so very sorry. No need to apologize, being a downer is pretty much a full time career for me at this point.

Good luck, with the quest for items as well as closure <3
@Azeira Hello, I am back. I've spent some of my gems on a filigree pair and so far the babies have been paying off well, so i'm back to 2500 gems again. Hoping they'll continue to bring in the cash. I'm also back to purchasing fodder to resell now that most of the gen 1's are gone from my lair. On a side note, rip Lillie 2004-2018. My poor doggy is finally free of pain, and reunited with her brother. It's been hard coping...its only been a little over a day but I hope I will start feeling better soon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6okbz1rt.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/8iB0KpJm.jpg[/img]
@Azeira

Hello, I am back. I've spent some of my gems on a filigree pair and so far the babies have been paying off well, so i'm back to 2500 gems again. Hoping they'll continue to bring in the cash. I'm also back to purchasing fodder to resell now that most of the gen 1's are gone from my lair.

On a side note, rip Lillie 2004-2018. My poor doggy is finally free of pain, and reunited with her brother. It's been hard coping...its only been a little over a day but I hope I will start feeling better soon.
6okbz1rt.jpg8iB0KpJm.jpg
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

I snooped around in your lair and the Filigree dergs look great! Nothing reels in the cash like new genes.

And once again, I'm so very sorry about Lillie. She's adorable, you're lucky to have had her <3
@VENNY

I snooped around in your lair and the Filigree dergs look great! Nothing reels in the cash like new genes.

And once again, I'm so very sorry about Lillie. She's adorable, you're lucky to have had her <3
@Azeira thank you <3
@Azeira thank you <3
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9