Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@VENNY

Thank you, I think I got her for around 50g? A score, I think!

And a mass hatching? Do you have a thread? Anyhow, I'd like to be pinged or somehow notified when the hatching takes place!

~<3
@VENNY

Thank you, I think I got her for around 50g? A score, I think!

And a mass hatching? Do you have a thread? Anyhow, I'd like to be pinged or somehow notified when the hatching takes place!

~<3
@Azeira I do! Just started it up recently since i've got a nice collection going now. I don't update it very often though. I'm planning on doing the hatching during march when my irl friend is on spring break since she's gonna hatch some along side me. I'm aiming for 100 eggs total if I can.
@Azeira I do! Just started it up recently since i've got a nice collection going now. I don't update it very often though. I'm planning on doing the hatching during march when my irl friend is on spring break since she's gonna hatch some along side me. I'm aiming for 100 eggs total if I can.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira @Rave31

hi, just making an official statement now since I wasn't sure for awhile, but this quest will go on hiatus for a bit...it has been for awhile but I wasn't sure if I was gonna have to actually quit this for a long period of time. Basically, I've got another quest going for a mass hatch here that is taking up most of my time and resources. If you'd like to be pinged for that i'd be glad to! I wanna continue this but real-life time constraints aren't giving me enough time to devote to making cash for both. I'm not sure when exactly this one will come back, but i'd estimate somewhere around notn.
@Azeira @Rave31

hi, just making an official statement now since I wasn't sure for awhile, but this quest will go on hiatus for a bit...it has been for awhile but I wasn't sure if I was gonna have to actually quit this for a long period of time. Basically, I've got another quest going for a mass hatch here that is taking up most of my time and resources. If you'd like to be pinged for that i'd be glad to! I wanna continue this but real-life time constraints aren't giving me enough time to devote to making cash for both. I'm not sure when exactly this one will come back, but i'd estimate somewhere around notn.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Just do whatever feels right. :) I believe I already signed up for the mass hatch pinglist~

Just glad you aren't abandoning it all together.
@VENNY

Just do whatever feels right. :) I believe I already signed up for the mass hatch pinglist~

Just glad you aren't abandoning it all together.
@Azeira @Rave31 *spontaneously buys forgetools* O_O um.... I have needs okay? :'D They cost 5.25 mill t, decided to put them on Pyralis! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19476189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194762/19476189_350.png[/img] [/url] So I wouldn't say this quest is officially back yet, but it will be in the next month or so most likely. But while i'm here, lets give some goals. My goal by the end of 2018 is to have all the large apparel and fest familiars! Yes, including the light stuff. I hope I can do it!
@Azeira @Rave31

*spontaneously buys forgetools*

O_O

um....

I have needs okay? :'D

They cost 5.25 mill t, decided to put them on Pyralis!

19476189_350.png

So I wouldn't say this quest is officially back yet, but it will be in the next month or so most likely.

But while i'm here, lets give some goals. My goal by the end of 2018 is to have all the large apparel and fest familiars! Yes, including the light stuff. I hope I can do it!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Man oh man. You have unfathomable amounts of money.

Pyralis is looking great, along with all of your other dragons :3
Man oh man. You have unfathomable amounts of money.

Pyralis is looking great, along with all of your other dragons :3
@Azeira it was all saved for eventual lair expansions, but a friend decided to ping me on someone's sale thread, and the temptation overtook me...and I was doing so well!!! ToT
@Azeira it was all saved for eventual lair expansions, but a friend decided to ping me on someone's sale thread, and the temptation overtook me...and I was doing so well!!! ToT
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira

It has been awhile since i've updated this thread, also removed rave from the pinglist seeing as how they've been inactive for awhile, so its just me and you again :'D

Mass hatch is done so now its back to making money for this quest. Also! I've added a part 2: festival accents! I joined October of 2014, so i'm missing all the accents from light 2014-arcane 2014, and then a few from plague 2014- water 2015. I am not interested in skins so I will not be getting any of those, and I left all the snapper accents out.

That's about it for now!
@Azeira

It has been awhile since i've updated this thread, also removed rave from the pinglist seeing as how they've been inactive for awhile, so its just me and you again :'D

Mass hatch is done so now its back to making money for this quest. Also! I've added a part 2: festival accents! I joined October of 2014, so i'm missing all the accents from light 2014-arcane 2014, and then a few from plague 2014- water 2015. I am not interested in skins so I will not be getting any of those, and I left all the snapper accents out.

That's about it for now!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY - (I forgot if you were subbed to the thread or not! Let me know if you are and I'll cease the pings!)

Awe, poor Snipsnaps! They're not my favorites, but can be really charming and/or funny as well! Anyhow, I might actually suggest you try to get the Lightning Sprite first, which if you didn't know already, is for some reason going for around 3kg right now, significantly cheaper than both the Fire and Arcane sprites!

But I don't blame you if you want to be strict with order, I would be uncomfortable deviating from the main path as well...

Good luck!
@VENNY - (I forgot if you were subbed to the thread or not! Let me know if you are and I'll cease the pings!)

Awe, poor Snipsnaps! They're not my favorites, but can be really charming and/or funny as well! Anyhow, I might actually suggest you try to get the Lightning Sprite first, which if you didn't know already, is for some reason going for around 3kg right now, significantly cheaper than both the Fire and Arcane sprites!

But I don't blame you if you want to be strict with order, I would be uncomfortable deviating from the main path as well...

Good luck!
@Azeira I'm not subbed! Feel free to ping me. I rarely sub since people will forget/not read if i'm subbed to a thread, plus I check most of my threads daily so even if people forget to ping I wont usually miss it.

But yeah, I really wanna get a female snap someday...probably not a male though. None of the fest accents from 2014 to 2015-ish appealed to me though. I do have a few from fests afterwards though that I do like and might use someday.

Also I have been looking at lightning sprite prices, but you know what's even crazier? I've seen the power packs go as low as 1200g (they're back up to 2100 now). I cried every time I checked their price because I could usually afford it. But yeah, I wanna do this in order so I will be saving up for the fire sprite first!
@Azeira I'm not subbed! Feel free to ping me. I rarely sub since people will forget/not read if i'm subbed to a thread, plus I check most of my threads daily so even if people forget to ping I wont usually miss it.

But yeah, I really wanna get a female snap someday...probably not a male though. None of the fest accents from 2014 to 2015-ish appealed to me though. I do have a few from fests afterwards though that I do like and might use someday.

Also I have been looking at lightning sprite prices, but you know what's even crazier? I've seen the power packs go as low as 1200g (they're back up to 2100 now). I cried every time I checked their price because I could usually afford it. But yeah, I wanna do this in order so I will be saving up for the fire sprite first!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9