Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Aziera (lol I can't believe ur still the only one on the pingist TwT ) Surprise! I still need an arcane sprite, but I saw a very good deal for the archivists spellscroll on the auction house. Ended up buying it with 3.1 mill t and 1763 gems, which totals 4999 gems since the seller requested a 1:950 ratio. But yeah the next highest on the ah was 5900 gems so I think I did pretty good! It will go on my gen one arcane rep, Nova. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19776019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197761/19776019_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aziera (lol I can't believe ur still the only one on the pingist TwT )

Surprise! I still need an arcane sprite, but I saw a very good deal for the archivists spellscroll on the auction house. Ended up buying it with 3.1 mill t and 1763 gems, which totals 4999 gems since the seller requested a 1:950 ratio. But yeah the next highest on the ah was 5900 gems so I think I did pretty good!

It will go on my gen one arcane rep, Nova.

19776019_350.png

Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aziera Its been...only a month? How in the world...anyways, i've bought an arcane sprite for 4899 gems! Hurray :D (I am surprised in the amount of money I made in only a month...idk how but I did it). I've edited the title of the post to reflect my current goal as well, which is the forgetools. Oh boyyyyy that's an item i've been dreaming of owning ever since I found out about it, so i'm excited to save up for this one! I'm hoping it'll cost me somewhere around 6500 gems but who knows. I thought I'd be paying at least 6kg for the arcane sprite but I guess these prices fluctuate a lot. I've also started adding how much of each currency I have, instead of only buying with one type. That's about all I changed, I think? Also speaking of currency... [img]https://i.imgur.com/fGDxQnn.png[/img] I feel VERY uncomfortable with this little cash... off to the coliseum I go, I suppose.
@Aziera

Its been...only a month? How in the world...anyways, i've bought an arcane sprite for 4899 gems! Hurray :D (I am surprised in the amount of money I made in only a month...idk how but I did it).

I've edited the title of the post to reflect my current goal as well, which is the forgetools. Oh boyyyyy that's an item i've been dreaming of owning ever since I found out about it, so i'm excited to save up for this one! I'm hoping it'll cost me somewhere around 6500 gems but who knows. I thought I'd be paying at least 6kg for the arcane sprite but I guess these prices fluctuate a lot.

I've also started adding how much of each currency I have, instead of only buying with one type. That's about all I changed, I think?

Also speaking of currency...
fGDxQnn.png

I feel VERY uncomfortable with this little cash... off to the coliseum I go, I suppose.

Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY could you add me to the pinglist as well?

*sighs* I should probably quest for cheaper 1st year familiars/apparel right?(currently questing for either bone fined or light sprite) oh and gl, I got my power pack for free!!!
@VENNY could you add me to the pinglist as well?

*sighs* I should probably quest for cheaper 1st year familiars/apparel right?(currently questing for either bone fined or light sprite) oh and gl, I got my power pack for free!!!
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31 sure!

And I guess it doesn't really matter where you start, but for me I like buying everything in order since I have a clear goal and direction. But yeah someday I wanna try and go for ks as well. But not for awhile. Still gotta get over the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry monsters haha.
@Rave31 sure!

And I guess it doesn't really matter where you start, but for me I like buying everything in order since I have a clear goal and direction. But yeah someday I wanna try and go for ks as well. But not for awhile. Still gotta get over the light sprite and sunchaser jewelry monsters haha.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY thx!

Do you mean like cheapest to priceyer(is that even a word?)? I already got Nature and Earth Sprites as well, so yeah next might be Water, but for apparel, I'd probably go for Golem Gauntlet even though its 2nd year, but for 1st year apparel it'd be either boneyard tatters or forgetools, familiars would be fire and lightning

Edit: Oh wait a minute, no wonders your username sounded familiar, you're that person I asked if you could draw bone fiend right???
@VENNY thx!

Do you mean like cheapest to priceyer(is that even a word?)? I already got Nature and Earth Sprites as well, so yeah next might be Water, but for apparel, I'd probably go for Golem Gauntlet even though its 2nd year, but for 1st year apparel it'd be either boneyard tatters or forgetools, familiars would be fire and lightning

Edit: Oh wait a minute, no wonders your username sounded familiar, you're that person I asked if you could draw bone fiend right???

giphy.gif
[/quote]
@Rave31 Typically stuff from 2014 is gonna be cheaper, but it depends on the item. Like the lightning sprite and power pack, released after the light stuff is actually on the cheaper side.

Since i've been here since october of 2014, I basically just went backwards in order of the fests I was not here for. And since atm i'm only buying large apparel and sprites, I'll check whichever of the two is cheaper and go for that one first, but its always wise to keep checking the other one because a good deal may pop up on the ah or item sales forum.

edit: omg yeah lol. I'm still working on getting some paper for that xD
@Rave31 Typically stuff from 2014 is gonna be cheaper, but it depends on the item. Like the lightning sprite and power pack, released after the light stuff is actually on the cheaper side.

Since i've been here since october of 2014, I basically just went backwards in order of the fests I was not here for. And since atm i'm only buying large apparel and sprites, I'll check whichever of the two is cheaper and go for that one first, but its always wise to keep checking the other one because a good deal may pop up on the ah or item sales forum.

edit: omg yeah lol. I'm still working on getting some paper for that xD
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY why is lightning cheaper than fire anyways?

Ah I see..., how'd I not hear bout FR back when it first started?(was on computer back then and played Neopets.com)

Edit: Can you ping me when you start drawing familiars?(like for example you before you start drawing x familiar can you ping me, when you finish drawing x familiar ping me)
@VENNY why is lightning cheaper than fire anyways?

Ah I see..., how'd I not hear bout FR back when it first started?(was on computer back then and played Neopets.com)

Edit: Can you ping me when you start drawing familiars?(like for example you before you start drawing x familiar can you ping me, when you finish drawing x familiar ping me)

giphy.gif
[/quote]
@Rave31 I'm not entirely sure, maybe there wasn't any sort of long downtime that happened (because that used to be a thing hence why there are downtime familiars and apparel as apology gifts) during that fest, or it could just be that people don't like the items as much. I really like the lightning stuff personally.

I heard about it when it first opened but sorta forgot until a friend showed it to me again :'D regretting that now.

and yes! I can do that as well.
@Rave31 I'm not entirely sure, maybe there wasn't any sort of long downtime that happened (because that used to be a thing hence why there are downtime familiars and apparel as apology gifts) during that fest, or it could just be that people don't like the items as much. I really like the lightning stuff personally.

I heard about it when it first opened but sorta forgot until a friend showed it to me again :'D regretting that now.

and yes! I can do that as well.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY same :)

I didn't hear bout it till like beginning of May this year, regretting not looking for other sites to go on at the time, but I'll join dappervolk.com

thx!
@VENNY same :)

I didn't hear bout it till like beginning of May this year, regretting not looking for other sites to go on at the time, but I'll join dappervolk.com

thx!

giphy.gif
[/quote]
@Azeira oops! Sorry about that ;-; I'm actually sort of on an unannounced break from this quest since i'm working on getting eggs for my mass hatch and getting lots of treasure to expand my lair for said egg hatching lol. I've been updating the number of gems I have tho since I don't touch them at all.

that's a nice gen 1 though gosh her colors are great!
@Azeira oops! Sorry about that ;-; I'm actually sort of on an unannounced break from this quest since i'm working on getting eggs for my mass hatch and getting lots of treasure to expand my lair for said egg hatching lol. I've been updating the number of gems I have tho since I don't touch them at all.

that's a nice gen 1 though gosh her colors are great!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9