Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azeira My friend said the same thing about the bog boy xD I'm surprised too though, he stands out a lot with the other dragons I bought. He's one of those that I don't even know why I like him. I just do.

And don't worry, you'll get there someday! I've been doing this for over a year now so it all takes time. Though I have been here since late 2014 so I did have a bit of a head start with some of the second year retired items.
@Azeira My friend said the same thing about the bog boy xD I'm surprised too though, he stands out a lot with the other dragons I bought. He's one of those that I don't even know why I like him. I just do.

And don't worry, you'll get there someday! I've been doing this for over a year now so it all takes time. Though I have been here since late 2014 so I did have a bit of a head start with some of the second year retired items.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira

Well i've made it back to 1.3 million but with the release of apparel that will be retiring, I must go into my savings and buy as much as I can! So the arcane sprite will have to wait for awhile.

Happy anniversary! :)

edit: It has come to my attention that only one of the sets is retiring...so not as much need to scramble and spend! I will probably pick up at least one of each set though.
@Azeira

Well i've made it back to 1.3 million but with the release of apparel that will be retiring, I must go into my savings and buy as much as I can! So the arcane sprite will have to wait for awhile.

Happy anniversary! :)

edit: It has come to my attention that only one of the sets is retiring...so not as much need to scramble and spend! I will probably pick up at least one of each set though.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira

okay so...I had 3.6 million just a few seconds ago...but it is my friend's birthday so now i'm down to a humble 380kt :''''D The bulk of it was a wind sprite I bought for her lol. Also the whole dusky rose set, a cleaver, and some other familiars she wanted. Oh well at least the money was spent on a friend and not on myself lol
@Azeira

okay so...I had 3.6 million just a few seconds ago...but it is my friend's birthday so now i'm down to a humble 380kt :''''D The bulk of it was a wind sprite I bought for her lol. Also the whole dusky rose set, a cleaver, and some other familiars she wanted. Oh well at least the money was spent on a friend and not on myself lol
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

It's so sweet that you got all that for your friend! I wish I was that rich X3

Keep it up, the Arcane Sprite is waiting!
@VENNY

It's so sweet that you got all that for your friend! I wish I was that rich X3

Keep it up, the Arcane Sprite is waiting!
@Azeira *sighs* indeed it is, I'll get it eventually haha. The prices have been a little expensive lately anyways.
@Azeira *sighs* indeed it is, I'll get it eventually haha. The prices have been a little expensive lately anyways.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira

ok bad update. i've broken the radius in my right arm and cracked my right kneecap and have really bad abrasions on my hands and knees bc i was clumsy and stepped on my shoelaces while running and fell face first into concrete...yayyyy... so i'm not going to be very active here (i'm right handed and its hard to do anything with my left...). so don't be surprised if i kinda go dead for a few weeks!
@Azeira

ok bad update. i've broken the radius in my right arm and cracked my right kneecap and have really bad abrasions on my hands and knees bc i was clumsy and stepped on my shoelaces while running and fell face first into concrete...yayyyy... so i'm not going to be very active here (i'm right handed and its hard to do anything with my left...). so don't be surprised if i kinda go dead for a few weeks!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Oh no! I'm so sorry. My most recent injury was when I slammed my thumb into the trunk of my car X3

Good luck recovering~
@VENNY

Oh no! I'm so sorry. My most recent injury was when I slammed my thumb into the trunk of my car X3

Good luck recovering~
@Azeira thanks! hope your thumb gets better
@Azeira thanks! hope your thumb gets better
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Azeira

I've returned, and am mostly healed, unfortunately haven't made a lot of treasure due to being hurt and having a coworker quit resulting in me having to take on more hours... bleh. But i've got a wicked scar on my right hand and knee now so...yay? idk .

I've also added the twice dyed cowl to my list, can't believe I left it off for so long! I just forgot about it I think.

I'm just so ready to get back to drawing now that I have my right hand back (I attempted once with my left and it didn't go well haha) so maybe i'll open my art shop back up and make some cash. After I do a few personal drawings first though.
@Azeira

I've returned, and am mostly healed, unfortunately haven't made a lot of treasure due to being hurt and having a coworker quit resulting in me having to take on more hours... bleh. But i've got a wicked scar on my right hand and knee now so...yay? idk .

I've also added the twice dyed cowl to my list, can't believe I left it off for so long! I just forgot about it I think.

I'm just so ready to get back to drawing now that I have my right hand back (I attempted once with my left and it didn't go well haha) so maybe i'll open my art shop back up and make some cash. After I do a few personal drawings first though.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

Glad you're back! I've missed your updates and presence in the forums.

Good luck with your Arcane Sprite, and the art! (I really wish I could draw something that doesn't look like a potato.........)
@VENNY

Glad you're back! I've missed your updates and presence in the forums.

Good luck with your Arcane Sprite, and the art! (I really wish I could draw something that doesn't look like a potato.........)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9